Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Teacher jailed for refusing to use gender-neutral pronouns is arrested after returning to school

23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

40% of your state voted for Crist. That’s not a majority, obviously, but it’s also not a number you can simply discount. There are plenty of rational liberals left in Florida. 

Most of them are in south Florida which doesn't count 

23 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Why do you need to "play along"?  The fock does that mean?  

I believe you’ve stated that you have used pronouns for people that aren’t consistent with their sex at birth.  You do realize that’s “playing along” right?  I mean, you may be doing out of respect for someone, which is fine if that’s what you choose.  But you have to realize that youre playing along, right?  

37 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I believe you’ve stated that you have used pronouns for people that aren’t consistent with their sex at birth.  You do realize that’s “playing along” right?  I mean, you may be doing out of respect for someone, which is fine if that’s what you choose.  But you have to realize that youre playing along, right?  

What you call playing along I call being respectful.  When you meet someone and they tell you their name, and you repeat that name, you're playing along too, right?  Or do you ask what name is on their birth certificate?

23 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Thanks. It’s shared by the overwhelming majority of people. 

There was a time when an overwhelming majority of people thought blacks were sub human.  Your point?

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I think you should.

Let’s see if they pretend you are “faith phobic”, or threatening their life, or otherwise evil….

Give it a try, enjoy how good people are and react. The difference will be startling…

BUT, don’t do it to a mentally ill person suffering from gender dysphoria might just go after you….so best to steer clear 

In my experience it manifests in a different way.   Growing up my Dad's side of the family was very religious (Lutheran) and very intolerant of non-religious people.   We haven't interacted with them in decades because my mom stopped going to church and they knew we weren't being raised in the faith.    Just cut off.      I've seen people not attend weddings, stop talking to their children, not go to funerals, things like that because they couldn't accept other people's beliefs and "play along".    

There are intolerant people everywhere.  

Just now, Louie Kelcher said:

What you call playing along I call being respectful.  When you meet someone and they tell you their name, and you repeat that name, you're playing along too, right?  Or do you ask what name is on their birth certificate?

I don’t question your efforts to be respectful, but if you’re participating in something that is not rooted in reality and truth, you’re playing along with a charade.  Calling a male a female, absolutely fits the bill.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

There was a time when an overwhelming majority of people thought blacks were sub human.  Your point?

Yes, the Democratic KKK were of such. 

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I don’t question your efforts to be respectful, but if you’re participating in something that is not rooted in reality and truth, you’re playing along with a charade.  Calling a male a female, absolutely fits the bill.

The reality is that the person wants to be called a name, and thats the name I will call them.  It's not a charade.  By refusing you are a punk ass b1tch.

Do you have kids?  You do Santa clause?

23 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Terrible analogy. Believe in the science. 

The reality is that the person wants to be called a name,and thats the name I will call them.  It's not a charade.  By refusing you are a punk ass b1tch.

Do you have kids?  You do Santa clause?

Feelings.  That’s all you got.  You knowing call a male a female based on their feelings.  There is nothing rooted in reality.  

Science says 2 genders 

3 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

The reality is that the person wants to be called a name, and thats the name I will call them

Science says a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl, that's it. Do you only believe the science when it's convenient for you? 

10 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Voices - Scientific American gone woke.  🤣

That might be the biggest pile of garbage I've ever read.  Using genetic and chromosome defects as a reason to ignore gender identification has one big flaw:  The vast majority of the trans population doesn't have any of those defects.  Ooops.

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Voices - Scientific American gone woke.  🤣

That might be the biggest pile of garbage I've ever read.  Using genetic and chromosome defects as a reason to ignore gender identification has one big flaw:  The vast majority of the trans population doesn't have any of those defects.  Ooops.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/store/ebooks/the-new-science-of-sex-and-gender/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6677266/

https://apnews.com/article/politics-science-health-gender-identity-biology-2a67da6515aa48e68e56cd97817b097a

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/biological-science-rejects-the-sex-binary-and-that-s-good-for-humanity-70008

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-search-for-a-lsquo-cause-rsquo-of-transness-is-misguided/

Who helps John more, a person who tells him the truth or a person who plays along with his delusions and assure him that Charles, Marcee, and William Parcher are all real?

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

This dude is off his rocker. It only took a few of them to turn this place into the fbg political forum. Liberalism is a disease that spreads quickly. 

Sorry your Nazi echo chamber got interrupted 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

🤣. AP article starts off talking about Trump.  

😂

2 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

In my experience it manifests in a different way.   Growing up my Dad's side of the family was very religious (Lutheran) and very intolerant of non-religious people.   We haven't interacted with them in decades because my mom stopped going to church and they knew we weren't being raised in the faith.    Just cut off.      I've seen people not attend weddings, stop talking to their children, not go to funerals, things like that because they couldn't accept other people's beliefs and "play along".    

There are intolerant people everywhere.  

I would rather they just ignore me.....that would be preferable to the current tactics.....

7 hours ago, MDC said:

I’ll keep treating non-binary and religious folks the same way: smile and nod.

While you continue posting on this site being owned by strangers for the next 20 years of your life.

By the end of your time on Earth, you will have spent well more than half of it posting on this site whining about others that post here.

On 1/26/2023 at 8:01 AM, MDC said:

Technically he was suspended. Edit: Although his continued noncompliance almost certainly would have gotten him fired, so I guess I’m splitting hairs to some degree.

I don’t think this is the path to the Holocaust though.

I agree, its not a path to a Holocaust as we have known it, yet....but the parallels are interesting, You see, the way leftists are trying to separate kids from parents, move them to being more a ward of the state and less under the authority of their parents, this has been done before.  We have documented evidence of how one establishes a totalitarian regime this is not unusual. 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

the way leftists are trying to separate kids from parents, move them to being more a ward of the state and less under the authority of their parents

link?

• Like 1

link?

You can have your kid taken away for misgendering them. 

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I agree, its not a path to a Holocaust as we have known it, yet....but the parallels are interesting

So are fire and small shiny objects, if you’re a mongoloid. :dunno: 

link?

I am going to proceed as if your action here is in good faith.

Often it is the case that we share an opinion and the immediate move is "link" as if only the internet has the correct assessment, or I present some links and evidence and then you pretend they are not valid, in the standard fallacy of the appeal to authority.  I hope you are actually being open minded here.   Taking over the kids starts small and slow and builds up, it is a solid and proven tactic. 

Biden Claims School Children Don’t Belong to Parents ‘When They’re in the Classroom’
Why 'parental rights' in schools is untenable
Head of teachers union praises op-ed claiming parents don't have right to shape kids' curriculum
What Do ‘Parents’ Rights’ Mean Legally for Schools, Anyway?
Parental rights bills have been introduced in most states. Teachers are pushing back. “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can have your kid taken away for misgendering them. 

There are hundreds of reasons why a parent could lose custody of their child.  This is not some vast leftist conspiracy to separate kids from parents and making them wards of the state for fock's sake.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

So are fire and small shiny objects, if you’re a mongoloid. :dunno: 

As usual your counter point is compelling, I only hope we have not disturbed your crayon time. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

As usual your counter point is compelling, I only hope we have not disturbed your crayon time. 

Garbage in garbage out brother. :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am going to proceed as if your action here is in good faith.

Often it is the case that we share an opinion and the immediate move is "link" as if only the internet has the correct assessment, or I present some links and evidence and then you pretend they are not valid, in the standard fallacy of the appeal to authority.  I hope you are actually being open minded here.   Taking over the kids starts small and slow and builds up, it is a solid and proven tactic. 

Biden Claims School Children Don’t Belong to Parents ‘When They’re in the Classroom’
Why 'parental rights' in schools is untenable
Head of teachers union praises op-ed claiming parents don't have right to shape kids' curriculum
What Do ‘Parents’ Rights’ Mean Legally for Schools, Anyway?
Parental rights bills have been introduced in most states. Teachers are pushing back. “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.”

Well thank you, so it's related to schooling.  Still, it's a stretch to say that leftists want to remove kids from parents and make them wards of the state, isn't it?  It's OK, just say you were using hyperbole.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Garbage in garbage out brother. :thumbsup: 

You should not be so hard on yourself, it might be true that you are incapable of actual critical thought, but you are never useless if you can serve as the example of what not to be. And you are rather excellent in that role. :cheers:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

There are hundreds of reasons why a parent could lose custody of their child.  This is not some vast leftist conspiracy to separate kids from parents and making them wards of the state for fock's sake.

Doesn’t change the fact that you can have your kid taken away from you for misgendering them. 

Well thank you, so it's related to schooling.  Still, it's a stretch to say that leftists want to remove kids from parents and make them wards of the state, isn't it?  It's OK, just say you were using hyperbole.

I think we have to recognize that there is not going to be some singular act we experience all of the sudden.  If you are going to steal people's freedom you can do it slowly, methodically and tactfully.  We know it works, we have historical evidence of it working.  That is one of the reasons we study history. It is an un fortunate truth that our freedoms are never set in stone, and we are never more than a generation away from losing something rare in this world, a true meritocracy and Republican where anyone can be successful.

But there will always be powerful people who want to control it all..... 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can have your kid taken away for misgendering them

I have never heard of that happening. There was a case in Indiana where a child was taken away from the parents because there were reports that the parents were verbally and emotionally abusing the child because they did not accept the child's transgender identity (but not just for misgendering them).

Just now, squistion said:

I have never heard of that happening. There was a case in Indiana where a child was taken away from the parents because there were reports that the parents were verbally and emotionally abusing the child because they did not accept Child's transgender identity (but not just for misgendering them).

Yeah it’s real. It happened in the recent case of the trans boy/girl that was put in a home for kids and got raped and then sex trafficked. The then returned the kid to those abusive misgenderers.  Gutterboy called it abuse. That judge should be dealt with.  

38 minutes ago, squistion said:

I have never heard of that happening. There was a case in Indiana where a child was taken away from the parents because there were reports that the parents were verbally and emotionally abusing the child because they did not accept the child's transgender identity (but not just for misgendering them).

Yes it's usually abuse.  There was also another case where a mother lost custody of her son after she allowed her son to wear skirts to school, so it goes both ways.

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah it’s real. It happened in the recent case of the trans boy/girl that was put in a home for kids and got raped and then sex trafficked. The then returned the kid to those abusive misgenderers.  Gutterboy called it abuse. That judge should be dealt with.  

Thats not what happened.  She ran away from home, twice, and both times was abused, outside of any home.  If she got the support she needed at home this wouldn't have happened.

Let's not make politics of these horrible abuse stories.

I know that you wish sexual abuse on kids, but it's a terrible thing.

4 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Thats not what happened.  She ran away from home, twice, and both times was abused, outside of any home.  If she got the support she needed at home this wouldn't have happened.

Let's not make politics of these horrible abuse stories.

I know that you wish sexual abuse on kids, but it's a terrible thing.

You got it wrong, again. Anyway, you probably got a good chuckle out of this poor kid being raped. You laughed at that earlier one. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You got it wrong, again. Anyway, you probably got a good chuckle out of this poor kid being raped. You laughed at that earlier one. 

No I didn't, and fock you for saying such a terrible thing.  Unlike you, I'm not some piece of sh1t that lies about horrible stuff like this, and then wishes it on others.

And the facts of the case you are referring to....

After months in Maryland institutions, Sage bolted, only to resurface in Texas, where she once again had been allegedly trafficked to pedophiles, according to records. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/maryland-refused-to-give-back-a-virginia-runaway-because-her-parents-misgendered-her-then-she-was-sex-trafficked-mother-says