Sign in to follow this  
Gepetto

Teacher jailed for refusing to use gender-neutral pronouns is arrested after returning to school

On 1/26/2023 at 6:56 AM, Engorgeous George said:

I thought you used Grand Omnipotent Stomper.  I apologize for not using your preferred nomenclature High Lord Emperor.

You are absolved this time.  

2 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

No I didn't, and fock you for saying such a terrible thing.  Unlike you, I'm not some piece of sh1t that lies about horrible stuff like this, and then wishes it on others.

And the facts of the case you are referring to....

After months in Maryland institutions, Sage bolted, only to resurface in Texas, where she once again had been allegedly trafficked to pedophiles, according to records. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/maryland-refused-to-give-back-a-virginia-runaway-because-her-parents-misgendered-her-then-she-was-sex-trafficked-mother-says

My bad. You laughed at the father of the victim but blamed the victim of the rape. Sorry about the mix up. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

My bad. You laughed at the father of the victim but blamed the victim of the rape. Sorry about the mix up. 

Keep trying.  I laughed at the father for having a tramp stamp, but I never blamed the victim for her assault.  You wished that my kids would be raped, still do, so you have zero moral authority forever.

4 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

No I didn't, and fock you for saying such a terrible thing.  Unlike you, I'm not some piece of sh1t that lies about horrible stuff like this, and then wishes it on others.

And the facts of the case you are referring to....

After months in Maryland institutions, Sage bolted, only to resurface in Texas, where she once again had been allegedly trafficked to pedophiles, according to records. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/maryland-refused-to-give-back-a-virginia-runaway-because-her-parents-misgendered-her-then-she-was-sex-trafficked-mother-says

Oh and thanks for that link. It confirms what I said. I don’t know what it does for you. Are you and Rusty possibly the same person? He doesn’t read his own links either. 

2 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Keep trying.  I laughed at the father for having a tramp stamp, but I never blamed the victim for her assault.  You wished that my kids would be raped, still do, so you have zero moral authority forever.

You laughed at him for getting beat up by the cops because he yelled about the cover up of his daughters rape. And you called him trash. But seeing as you think the victim was responsible I guess I can see why you found it amusing. Plus he’s poor. Human garbage. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

I have never heard of that happening. There was a case in Indiana where a child was taken away from the parents because there were reports that the parents were verbally and emotionally abusing the child because they did not accept the child's transgender identity (but not just for misgendering them).

If a kid (say born a girl), tells her parents that she is now a boy and his name is John (no longer Jane).  They then proceed to call "her" Jane.  The kid then says that "he" is being emotionally and verbally abused because they didn't accept "his" transgender identity.  The authorities then take the kid from the parents for abuse.  To me, that's one in the same as having your kid taken away from you for misgendering them.  You're saying it's not?

21 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

The reality is that the person wants to be called a name, and thats the name I will call them.  It's not a charade.  By refusing you are a punk ass b1tch.

I do not think the name is the problem in a lot of cases.  It is about being forced to lie by saying a boy is now a girl ... or not any gender at all which is completely ridiculous.  All of the sudden the science that we all learned about gender is void because people want to believe they are something that you very well know they are not. 

3 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I do not think the name is the problem in a lot of cases.  It is about being forced to lie by saying a boy is now a girl ... or not any gender at all which is completely ridiculous.  All of the sudden the science that we all learned about gender is void because people want to believe they are something that you very well know they are not. 

The science around gender has evolved, as science does, and we all have no problems lying about things in every day lives.  The real problem is that people don't like trans people, so they come up with every excuse in the world to make them feel like they are bad.  I don't know what's in someone else's heart, or their brains, or their pants for that matter.  I have no business speaking for them, just as someone is not gonna tell me that I'm not male.

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

The science around gender has evolved, as science does, and we all have no problems lying about things in every day lives.  The real problem is that people don't like trans people, so they come up with every excuse in the world to make them feel like they are bad.  I don't know what's in someone else's heart, or their brains, or their pants for that matter.  I have no business speaking for them, just as someone is not gonna tell me that I'm not male.

If you are male you're very effeminate.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

If a kid (say born a girl), tells her parents that she is now a boy and his name is John (no longer Jane).  They then proceed to call "her" Jane.  The kid then says that "he" is being emotionally and verbally abused because they didn't accept "his" transgender identity.  The authorities then take the kid from the parents for abuse.  To me, that's one in the same as having your kid taken away from you for misgendering them.  You're saying it's not?

It's not, the child is being taken away for being emotionally and verbally abused.

12 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

I might suggest you avoid assigning animus to others and suggest motive.  Instead allow that someone has an alternative point of view and its not congruent with yours maybe start from a place where motives are not yet in play.

The tendency to vilify others is something we all fall prey to, but should avoid.

I suspect there are those who don't like trans people. But deciding that people not wanting their kids exposed to that, by way of example, should not result in them being labelled as such. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

The science politics around gender has evolved, ...

fixed.   The science has not changed.

42 minutes ago, squistion said:

It's not, the child is being taken away for being emotionally and verbally abused.

To be clear, my example was hypothetical, not the specific one being discussed.  You're saying that misgendering is emotional and verbal abuse?   

7 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Yes it has Bill, do your research 

I had a friend that was a University professor in Math.  She would get government grants for research.  Not sure what kind of research she did in Math but whatever...  About 7 or 8 years ago she said in order to get government grant money all scientific research had to somehow work global warming or racial/gender discrimination into your findings.  She was a liberal but would complain that in order to be funded she had to base her scientific research around how whatever math she studied negatively affected minorities or women.  So unless she based her research around politics not science she could not get her study funded.  I am sure reading her papers we would all conclude that math was discriminatory. 

I am sure the papers you would cite would be similar.  I doubt if you tried doing a scientific study that showed that there were two genders and boys were boys you would get funded.  So in your "research" all published scientists probably have discovered many new genders.  This is based on money and politics not science.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

To be clear, my example was hypothetical, not the specific one being discussed.  You're saying that misgendering is emotional and verbal abuse?   

It could be in some cases.   It also could be a mistake in some cases.   

15 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I had a friend that was a University professor in Math.  She would get government grants for research.  Not sure what kind of research she did in Math but whatever...  About 7 or 8 years ago she said in order to get government grant money all scientific research had to somehow work global warming or racial/gender discrimination into your findings.  She was a liberal but would complain that in order to be funded she had to base her scientific research around how whatever math she studied negatively affected minorities or women.  So unless she based her research around politics not science she could not get her study funded.  I am sure reading her papers we would all conclude that math was discriminatory. 

I am sure the papers you would cite would be similar.  I doubt if you tried doing a scientific study that showed that there were two genders and boys were boys you would get funded.  So in your "research" all published scientists probably have discovered many new genders.  This is based on money and politics not science.

He sited articles that used rare genetic mutations or anomalies to claim that you can't always correctly identify sex.  Therefore sex can no longer be defined by genetics.  The major flaw being that the hugely vast majority of trans do not have any genetic mutations or anomalies.  The science works 99.99% of the time, that's pretty good science.  Saying the science doesn't work because of the 0.01% is pure woke politics.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

He sited articles that used rare genetic mutations or anomalies to claim that you can't always correctly identify sex.  Therefore sex can no longer be defined by genetics.  The major flaw being that the hugely vast majority of trannies do not have any genetic mutations or anomalies.  The science works 99.99% of the time, that's pretty good science.  Saying the science doesn't work because of the 0.01% is pure woke politics.

And those studies are probably influenced by the government funding they received. 

See this is what I'm talking about.  Saying anything and everything to deny what these people are telling us is in their hearts.

Maybe if one of you guys were forced to grow up as girls you would understand.

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

BINGO.  So glad my parents and teachers didn't do that to me.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

It could be in some cases.   It also could be a mistake in some cases.   

Agreed.  Which is why I said that I see them as one in the same.  His statement and response lead me to believe that he thinks they can't be the same.  It also warrants the question, "Where is the line drawn?"  I don't think legal action should be taken where the lines are vague.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, and that by itself was not emotional and verbal abuse in the example I gave.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, and that by itself was not emotional and verbal abuse in the example I gave.

Guys are born male. Girls are born female. Liberal judges don't know the difference between girls and guys.

Welcome to the idiotic world of liberal dumbassery.. 

On 1/27/2023 at 6:47 PM, Louie Kelcher said:

See this is what I'm talking about.  Saying anything and everything to deny what these people are telling us is in their hearts.

This expectation that I should affirm or validate someone’s mental illnesses…..or else…..is problematic for me

Would I placate some child or mentally ill adult if they were playing pretend? Sure, why not….

But it’s the “or else” part where they and I will have an issue

You want to be friendly about it, ok….

You want to be a wise guy about it, this is where my “fock you” muscle gets pulled in….intimidating as a motivational tool is not going to sit well with many people

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This expectation that I should affirm or validate someone’s mental illnesses…..or else…..is problematic for me

Would I placate some child or mentally ill adult if they were playing pretend? Sure, why not….

You want to be a wise guy about it, this is where my “fock you” muscle gets pulled in….intimidating as a motivational tool is not going to sit well with many people

I'm sorry that these people intimidate you, but thats your problem.

As far as supporting people with mental illness, yes, that is what we should all do.

28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It is really even worse than that.  Most of the kids these days were perfectly. Ormal until these teachers rush to stick some gender label on them as early as kindergarten.  These kids have no idea what they are really being asked, so some kid is told since he likes pink or he likes dolls, he must be transgender.  So the teacher immediately labels a child as such.  Eff getting any real diagnosis by a train pyschologist.  Checking a box after being manipulated by a teacher or peers is all it takes to push a young child down the road to trangenderism.  Labeling young children is such a ficking sick and evil practice.  They are playing powerful mind games on children and those bastards need to be stopped if not imprison.   

On 1/26/2023 at 3:07 PM, Louie Kelcher said:

I remember the same outrage when gays wanted to get married.

In 10 years, when we're all comfortable calling people the names they want to be called, we'll look back on this time and shake our heads.

Who says everyone is over gays getting married?

1 hour ago, Louie Kelcher said:

I'm sorry that these people intimidate you, but thats your problem.

As far as supporting people with mental illness, yes, that is what we should all do.

Allow me to help you past your reading comprehension gap.

The people do not intimidate me, hence why I never stated that. 

It is the attempt at intimidation, whether that be on this topic or another, that I will stand up to. Bullying is not acceptable.

46 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It is really even worse than that.  Most of the kids these days were perfectly. Ormal until these teachers rush to stick some gender label on them as early as kindergarten.  These kids have no idea what they are really being asked, so some kid is told since he likes pink or he likes dolls, he must be transgender.  So the teacher immediately labels a child as such.  Eff getting any real diagnosis by a train pyschologist.  Checking a box after being manipulated by a teacher or peers is all it takes to push a young child down the road to trangenderism.  Labeling young children is such a ficking sick and evil practice.  They are playing powerful mind games on children and those bastards need to be stopped if not imprison.   

I cannot speak to normal or not.

I do know that kids spend a considerable portion of their early life exploring. The world, themselves….what they like and dislike. And that will evolve well into their 20’s.

The notion that a child can say who they are definitely in their teens is likely rather rare. 

We as a adults have an obligation to mentor them through it, but also to moderate their inexperience and lack of knowledge, not placate silly ideas 

I’m fine with transgenders.  But what’s up with the “they” thing?  Make up “their” mind already!  And don’t change the focking language.  I’m getting old and and I’m confused enough.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Allow me to help you past your reading comprehension gap.

The people do not intimidate me, hence why I never stated that. 

It is the attempt at intimidation, whether that be on this topic or another, that I will stand up to. Bullying is not acceptable.

Interesting.  How to trans people attempt to bully you?  I've never been bullied by a trans person so this is fascinating to me.  Please explain 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Interesting.  How to trans people attempt to bully you?  I've never been bullied by a trans person so this is fascinating to me.  Please explain 

There are those in this world, and government is not excluded, who attempt to modify behavior through intimidation.  They claim to represent historically disenfranchised groups, though that representation appears to be unverified.  I mean, who "speaks for" trans people really?  We can see this most clearly in the area of comedy and comedians, but also too someone such as JK Rowling.  The examples are not limited to these. 

So when it becomes true that people are subordinated, by various means, for speaking simple truths I see this as an intimidation tactic.  You either comply with the accepted social mandate or you face social excommunication, or outright attempts to ruin you.  If you are a trans person this should bother you intensely....since this was certainly a tactic used by others against them in the past. 

So again, if it is true as we have seen, that a group of people or a government uses intimidation to compel, then I might suggest the idea needs some further review.  Good ideas do not require compulsion, and mandating speech is not acceptable. 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

There are those in this world, and government is not excluded, who attempt to modify behavior through intimidation.  They claim to represent historically disenfranchised groups, though that representation appears to be unverified.  I mean, who "speaks for" trans people really?  We can see this most clearly in the area of comedy and comedians, but also too someone such as JK Rowling.  The examples are not limited to these. 

So when it becomes true that people are subordinated, by various means, for speaking simple truths I see this as an intimidation tactic.  You either comply with the accepted social mandate or you face social excommunication, or outright attempts to ruin you.  If you are a trans person this should bother you intensely....since this was certainly a tactic used by others against them in the past. 

So again, if it is true as we have seen, that a group of people or a government uses intimidation to compel, then I might suggest the idea needs some further review.  Good ideas do not require compulsion, and mandating speech is not acceptable. 

Supporting the rights of everyone is worthy idea, but it has been fought throughout human history, and the fight continues.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Supporting the rights of everyone is worthy idea, but it has been fought throughout human history, and the fight continues.

Agree.  I hope that it can be true that we can once again have differing opinions that do not result in bullying as a response. I am nit sure how we unwind this thing now. It appears to me that an entire generation has now allowed bullying to be an appropriate tool.