Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Pelosi attack video to be released

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/01/25/paul-pelosi-attack-california-police-footage/11124468002/

Footage of the attack on former U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband will be released to the public after a judge on Wednesday denied prosecutors' request to keep it secret.

can’t find old thread

7 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I’ll believe it when I see it. 

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Couldn't help noticing the wielder of the hammer checked the victim's pocket for money and then put his foot up the ass of the unconcious victim.

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Couldn't help noticing the wielder of the hammer checked the victim's pocket for money and then put his foot up the ass of the unconcious victim.

I did not watch. Not my thing,. Just went off of the title. 

19 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I’ll believe it when I see it. 

Oh, it will be heavily edited. 

It's about time.

:lol: He's got a drink in his hand which completely nullifies any attempt by the left to say it's an invasion. 

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

:lol: He's got a drink in his hand which completely nullifies any attempt by the left to say it's an invasion. 

He sure does.  He is a drunkard!

Honestly, not much to this.....really...

This is not what we should be caring about.....what we should get to the root of is how he and Nancy used their inside knowledge to enrich themselves....

I called it in the beginning. Lovers spat. Hopefully, Nancy's ten thousand dollar fridge and her $5k in ice cream didn't get harmed.

34 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Honestly, not much to this.....really...

This is not what we should be caring about.....what we should get to the root of is how he and Nancy used their inside knowledge to enrich themselves....

Huh? We already know, no one does anything about it. 

Video finally gives context of where everyone was standing in relation to opening the door.  All the previous reporting made it sound like Pelosi opened the door and then walked back to his ghey lover before it was hammer time. 

Maybe it's just me, but if I was being terrorized by an intruder I would IMMEDIATELY speak up once the police arrived. :dunno:

18 minutes ago, DonS said:

Video finally gives context of where everyone was standing in relation to opening the door.  All the previous reporting made it sound like Pelosi opened the door and then walked back to his ghey lover before it was hammer time. 

Maybe it's just me, but if I was being terrorized by an intruder I would IMMEDIATELY speak up once the police arrived. :dunno:

I think he said he was good.  Then, hammer time!

34 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I called it in the beginning. Lovers spat. Hopefully, Nancy's ten thousand dollar fridge and her $5k in ice cream didn't get harmed.

Same. It was obvious that he planned to pick this freak up when old bag nancy was not around. The freak was probably the 2nd person in the car, the other incident.

34 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

31 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Definitely lovers. 

27 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Just watched it, that mfers gay

How do you figure they were lovers if Pelosi is in his underwear and pajamas and Depape is in street clothes and still has shoes on?

33 minutes ago, DonS said:

Yeah, I think everyone owes NBC an apology for suspending the reporter for saying that.  He pretty much didn't even move after the door opened.

Clearly looks like Pelosi was scared and wasn't sure what to do.  But yes, running towards the police probably would have been smarter.

39 minutes ago, DonS said:

It could be after realizing he was dealing with someone obviously mentally ill, that he was trying to deescalate the situation, and he almost succeeded. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

It could be after realizing he was dealing with someone obviously mentally ill, that he was trying to deescalate the situation, and he almost succeeded. 

Maybe both are mentally ill.  

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Maybe both are mentally ill.  

If you've got someone who has been threatening you with a hammer, you wouldn't want to do anything that might antagonize or provoke them (or at least I wouldn't) 

41 minutes ago, DonS said:

At least put the drink down.  That's so damning.  

Hey intruder guy with a hammer, I don't know who you are and I will wrestle you over that hammer, but you know I'm going to go ahead and keep my drink here.  :lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How do you figure they were lovers if Pelosi is in his underwear and pajamas and Depape is in street clothes and still has shoes on?

That's gay in itself. Men don't wear pajamas. 

9 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Not real sure about that.  Anyway, Pelosi is off his rocker.  Check out the 911 audio.  

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6319365255112

You're f'ing crazy dude.    It was clearly Depape saying he was good in the video, and in the 911 call, sounds like Pelosi is trying to tell the police to come without tipping Depape off too badly.

4 minutes ago, League Champion said:

That's gay in itself. Men don't wear pajamas. 

82 year olds do

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

If you've got someone who has been threatening you with a hammer, you wouldn't want to do anything that might antagonize or provoke them (or at least I wouldn't) 

Well, that he sure didn’t do.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You're f'ing crazy dude.    It was clearly Depape saying he was good in the video, and in the 911 call, sounds like Pelosi is trying to tell the police to come without tipping Depape off too badly.

At least the hostage situation had refreshments.  :lol:

Didn't spill a drop of his drink

If they were lovers, why did Depape break into Pelosi's home with a hammer?

1 minute ago, squistion said:

If they were lovers, why did Depape break into Pelosi's home with a hammer?

Must have found him on some fetish section of tinder…

Also remember when the idiots here said that the glass was broken from the inside? Good times

• Like 1