Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Pelosi attack video to be released

When someone breaks into a house, the homeowner always pours themselves a drink to toast him. Its just common courtesy, especially when the intruder has a hammer.

Pelosi probably just gave the guy a blowjob and was not gonna pay him.

You hammerheads that think this guy broke in are just a bunch of retards.

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you guys all wear jackets during sex or when giving BJ’s to each other too?

When your mom greets me and gets on her knees to suck me off, I always make sure to take off my shoes and suit jacket because I know how much it bothers you if I don’t.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

This appears to be yet another major embarrassment for the right wing conspiracy nuts among us. 

No. Feeling embarrassment requires self awareness and shame.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

This appears to be yet another major embarrassment for the right wing conspiracy nuts among us. 

How so? Pelisi getting gay with his boyfriend who turned on him?

15 minutes ago, craftsman said:

How so? Pelisi getting gay with his boyfriend who turned on him?

How do you explain him breaking in?

45 minutes ago, lod001 said:

When someone breaks into a house, the homeowner always pours themselves a drink to toast him. Its just common courtesy, especially when the intruder has a hammer.

Is it also common courtesy to pour a drink after calling 911 on someone? It’s clear Pelosi didn’t want him there, regardless of whether or not he was holding a drink

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Is it also common courtesy to pour a drink after calling 911 on someone? It’s clear Pelosi didn’t want him there, regardless of whether or not he was holding a drink

Your argument isn't doing what you think it is for you.  They often don't want their partners around after having a domestic argument that is teetering on domestic violence.  911 is called dozens of times every day in every city for this very reason.

6 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Your argument isn't doing what you think it is for you.  They often don't want their partners around after having a domestic argument that is teetering on domestic violence.  911 is called dozens of times every day in every city for this very reason.

But even in this supposed “lover’s quarrel” scenario, you all seem to acknowledge that things had went south for some reason.  So even in that scenario, him holding a drink still wouldn’t make sense.  I mean clearly they were struggling over the hammer.  You guys need to think through your conspiracy theories better.

What does make sense, as evidenced by the 911 call, was that Pelosi was trying to keep Depape calm until the police arrived. Maybe that involved having a drink.

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

How do you explain him breaking in?

Pelosi let him in so they could have a suck fest. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Pelosi let him in so they could have a suck fest. 

Pelosi probably spit his jizz in that glass he was so afraid to put down.

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

But even in this supposed “lover’s quarrel” scenario, you all seem to acknowledge that things had went south for some reason.  So even in that scenario, him holding a drink still wouldn’t make sense.  I mean clearly they were struggling over the hammer.  You guys need to think through your conspiracy theories better.

What does make sense, as evidenced by the 911 call, was that Pelosi was trying to keep Depape calm until the police arrived. Maybe that involved having a drink.

Maybe we should all pitch in and get you your first blow job to clear your head so you can think clearly.

3 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

I'm thinking through the tens of thousands of blowjobs I've gotten in my life 

Think we found @Horseman’s wife’s boyfriend

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Pelosi probably spit his jizz in that glass he was so afraid to put down.

They should just burn that place down. It's a house of horrors.

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Think we found @Horseman’s wife’s boyfriend

You're unhealthily over interested in relationships because you don't have any.  You're especially in Paul's because you're both gay. 

7 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

You're unhealthily over interested in relationships because you don't have any.  You're especially in Paul's because you're both gay. 

They are obsessed with the gay again. Have you had your operation yet, RogerDodger? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That's possible, but based on his drunk driving arrest and not this.   Even if he's gay, there's nothing here to indicate that he was smoking Depape's pole or vice versa.

There's also nothing here to indicate that Depape broke in. 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

Pelosi probably just gave the guy a blowjob and was not gonna pay him.

You hammerheads that think this guy broke in are just a bunch of retards.

I was warned not to visit this site because some of the posts were so damn ugly. I’m here anyhow, but the warnings were right: this stuff is very unpleasant to read. And in your case, moronic as well. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I was warned not to visit this site because some of the posts were so damn ugly. I’m here anyhow, but the warnings were right: this stuff is very unpleasant to read. And in your case, moronic as well. 

It's not too late to change your mind. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I was warned not to visit this site because some of the posts were so damn ugly. I’m here anyhow, but the warnings were right: this stuff is very unpleasant to read. 

Truth hurts your liberal fantasy world doesn't it peanut?

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

It's not too late to change your mind. 

Gotta be gentle with him. He's tender. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Particularly since he and others are ignoring the surveillance video of the break-in of the Pelosi residence with the hammer that has been posted twice here.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Particularly since he and others are ignoring the surveillance video of the break-in of the Pelosi residence with the hammer that has been posted twice here.

Yup, lol

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

There's also nothing here to indicate that Depape broke in. 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yup, lol

There's nothing in the body cam footage to indicate a break in. That's what we're basing everything on, right?

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yeah Paul Pelosi getting a blowjob is clearly factual. What a foolish person you are. 

Yeah. It's so realistic that he's hanging out in his underwear holding a cocktail standing next to some dude all normal like answering the door. 

You losers can't see the noses on your face while standing in front of a mirror. 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Which is why this has become a target-rich environment for pwning these ignorant morons on an almost hourly basis. This forum used to have balance and strong camaraderie, to the point at which many of us became friends in real life. Sometime during the 20teens these alt-right idiots started dominating the forum, but now it's shifting back the other way as their ignorance gets exposed and mocked. 

Glad to have you here, sir!

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

There's nothing in the body cam footage to indicate a break in. That's what we're basing everything on, right?

Why would there be body-cam footage of the break-in?

🤣

Here's video of the doosh actually breaking into the place.

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/video/paul-pelosi-attack-security-camera-video-shows-break-in-by-david-depape/#x

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m considering just that. 

Stick around. Just grow a thicker skin. 

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Why would there be body-cam footage of the break-in?

🤣

Here's video of the doosh actually breaking into the place.

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/video/paul-pelosi-attack-security-camera-video-shows-break-in-by-david-depape/#x

Tim said there isn't any evidence in the body cam footage that there was anything ghey going on. I simply pointed out that there is nothing in the same footage to indicate a break in. 

Also, I see nothing there that indicates that is the Pelosi home. :dunno:

• Sad 1

Just now, 5-Points said:

Tim said there isn't any evidence in the body cam footage that there was anything ghey going on. I simply pointed out that there is nothing in the same footage to indicate a break in. 

The break in has been shown in this thread of the surveillance video of the Pelosi residence.

Just now, 5-Points said:

But there is footage of the break in, and if police are there standing before a crazy fock with a hammer, they're not going to excuse themselves to go use their body cams to see if there was evidence of a break in. They're going to focus on hammer dude and hoping he doesn't whack the old guy. 

Barney Fife: Hey, I see you threatening to beat this focker with a hammer, but Imma go check out to see if there is evidence of breaking into this place.

Lord some of your focks are dumb.

🤣

Just now, squistion said:

The break in has been shown in this thread of the surveillance video of the Pelosi residence.

How do we know that's the Pelosi residence? I see nothing there to indicate such a thing. 

Just now, 5-Points said:

How do we know that's the Pelosi residence? I see nothing there to indicate such a thing. 

That is what has been released by authorities. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

But there is footage of the break in, and if police are there standing before a crazy fock with a hammer, they're not going to excuse themselves to go use their body cams to see if there was evidence of a break in. They're going to focus on hammer dude and hoping he doesn't whack the old guy. 

Barney Fife: Hey, I see you threatening to beat this focker with a hammer, but Imma go check out to see if there is evidence of breaking into this place.

Lord some of your focks are dumb.

🤣

Somebody is dumb but it isn't me. 

16 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Lol wut?  Why would we base everything on the bodycam footage and not the totality of the evidence, in particular also the video of the breakin and the 911 call?

And 2 guys struggling over a hammer and the police knowing 911 had been called would be evidence of a breakin anyway…

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He showers with kids too. 

Thinks football helmets are metal too

28 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

They are obsessed with the gay again. Have you had your operation yet, RogerDodger? 

You have to admit that was very bizarre.  Pelosi standing there smiling with a drink in his hand.  Something is not right.

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Thinks football helmets are metal too

And he’s an anti-vaxxer