Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Pelosi attack video to be released

Just now, TimHauck said:

Lol wut?  Why would we base everything on the bodycam footage and not the totality of the evidence, in particular the video of the breakin and the 911 call?

There was no evidence of break in. The gay lover was let in and offered a drink.

Just now, Mike Hunt said:

You have to admit that was very bizarre.  Pelosi standing there smiling with a drink in his hand.  Something is not right.

Liberals don't see it. They take an oath when they join the liberal collective not to see what is right there in front of their faces. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

And he’s an anti-vaxxer

He's a dbag moron with no life posting from his basement

Let me spell it out for some of you who seem to be a little slow on the uptake. 

Tim's contention that there wasn't any ghey going on is based on what he saw on the body cam footage. 

I correctly pointed out that there is no evidence of a break in on that same footage either. 

Just because there's no evidence of something happening in the body cam footage doesn't mean that it didn't happen. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Liberals don't see it. They take an oath when they join the liberal collective not to see what is right there in front of their faces. 

Pelosi was acting very calm and looked almost happy.  You would think he would be screaming help me or something. This video did not help him.  Nanner had to be asked WTF is going on. 

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

Pelosi was acting very calm and looked almost happy.  You would think he would be screaming help me or something. This video did not help him.  Nanner had to be asked WTF is going on.

It's amazing the liberal take on things. It's not just this either. It's everything. Liberals are full blown mentally ill in every respect.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I was warned not to visit this site because some of the posts were so damn ugly. I’m here anyhow, but the warnings were right: this stuff is very unpleasant to read. And in your case, moronic as well. 

Dont let the door knob hit ya where the good lord split ya. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

You have to admit that was very bizarre.  Pelosi standing there smiling with a drink in his hand.  Something is not right.

Where exactly was he supposed to put his drink? Did you see a coaster in that video? He might be ghey but he’s not a savage for Christ’s sake. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So the mentally deranged homeless illegal alien that you hook up with when your wife is away can’t break into your house? No possibility of a prior relationship? 

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Let me spell it out for some of you who seem to be a little slow on the uptake. 

Tim's contention that there wasn't any ghey going on is based on what he saw on the body cam footage. 

I correctly pointed out that there is no evidence of a break in on that same footage either. 

Just because there's no evidence of something happening in the body cam footage doesn't mean that it didn't happen. 

Lol.

I made one comment saying there’s no evidence they’re ghey based on the video, in response to others claiming based on the video that he is ghey.

But the majority of my posts have been considering the totality of the evidence.  I said it’s possible Pelosi is ghey, based on his drunk driving arrest.  But I don’t see anything here to indicate Depape is ghey or that they’re ghey together.  Depape breaking in, Pelosi calling 911 and saying “a man he doesn’t know” is there, and them struggling over the hammer when police arrive all back that up.

But this is the GC, I know you guys believe whatever you want despite no evidence.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the mentally deranged homeless illegal alien that you hook up with when your wife is away can’t break into your house? No possibility of a prior relationship? 

Damn those Canadians who sneak across the border! As HellToupee would say in another forum, he is a "bad hombre" (oh, wait, he would never say that about anyone who was white and not outside of the southern border).

22 minutes ago, craftsman said:

There was no evidence of break in. The gay lover was let in and offered a drink.

🤡

26 minutes ago, squistion said:

The break in has been shown in this thread of the surveillance video of the Pelosi residence.

Welcome.

Timmy is here, now Squid.  Putting the band back together.

Just now, Mike Hunt said:

Welcome.

Timmy is here, now Squid.  Putting the band back together.

Not complete yet, we just need Sho for our reunion tour. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

Damn those Canadians who sneak across the border! As HellToupee would say in another forum, he is a "bad hombre" (oh, wait, he would never say that about anyone who was white and not outside of the southern border).

He’s an illegal alien with a criminal record. Should have been gone already.  Racist. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Gay love gone wrong. Eddie knows this scene so well. 

Incel says what? incel can't see?  

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Not complete yet, we just need Sho for our reunion tour. 

From what I have read Sho is a pariah here. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Gay love gone wrong. Eddie knows this scene so well. 

Your obsession over the gay angle on all this is really telling. You like their purdy moufs.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Your obsession over the gay angle on all this is really telling. You like their purdy moufs.

I don't live the lifestyle like you do so it all new to me. Pelosi did have a big smile on his face with that drink in his hand and his lover by his side. 

Too bad he picked a psycho to suck on. It's like women who pick the bad boys and end up getting abused. :dunno:

Why is it so important to make people think this was anything other than a break in and beating? Was it some Democrat plan?  How in the world would this benefit anybody?

30 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

He was acting calm because a crazy person was in his house.  That’s what he did on the 911 call too despite clearly trying to get them to send help.

He didn’t really look happy to me, and if he was maybe it was because the police were there

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

Why is it so important to make people think this was anything other than a break in and beating? Was it some Democrat plan?  How in the world would this benefit anybody?

It’s fun. I deemed it brokeback mansion a while ago. Not bad, right? 

2 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I think the original angle was claiming it was to get sympathy votes for Dems since it happened shortly before the election 

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

It's just a story about an idiotic liberal insider trading scum bag picking the wrong guy to spend his time with while scumbag insider trading Nancy is away doing whatever it is she does everyday at 1 in the morning. :dunno:

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I don't live the lifestyle like you do so it all new to me. Pelosi did have a big smile on his face with that drink in his hand and his lover by his side. 

Yeah, had his lover by his side, struggling over a hammer.  Makes sense

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s fun. I deemed it brokeback mansion a while ago. Not bad, right? 

Good line, but the question stands. If it was like some say, qhy did he call the police and why did the guy break in?

Just now, TimHauck said:

Yeah, had his lover by his side, struggling over a hammer.  Makes sense

Boy, that was some struggle. He was struggling so hard fighting for his safety that he couldn't put his drink down or wipe the smile from his face. 

6 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah, I think everyone owes NBC an apology for suspending the reporter for saying that.  He pretty much didn't even move after the door opened.

Clearly looks like Pelosi was scared and wasn't sure what to do.  But yes, running towards the police probably would have been smarter.

WTF are you talking about? That guys report was spot on. You suck.  Worst poster here. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's just a story about an idiotic liberal insider trading scum bag picking the wrong guy to spend his time with while scumbag insider trading Nancy is away doing whatever it is she does everyday at 1 in the morning. :dunno:

No it’s a story about a crazed right wing MAGA nut seeking personal vengeance against the Pelosi family. It’s an example of the right wing terrorism which has become this country’s biggest threat in recent years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Good line, but the question stands. If it was like some say, qhy did he call the police and why did the guy break in?

I don’t know. I don’t think anyone does or can. I guess we will have to wait until the perp gives his side of the story. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

No it’s a story about a crazed right wing MAGA nut seeking personal vengeance against the Pelosi family. It’s an example of the right wing terrorism which has become this country’s biggest threat in recent years. 

He was a left wing nut. It's been proven. 

A real funny part of this story was desperate democrats trying to make this political. MAGA! Yeah, the Bay Area is full of MAGA types living in a bus on a hippie compound with BLM and rainbow signs all over.  Lol.