Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Pelosi attack video to be released

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Boy, that was some struggle. He was struggling so hard fighting for his safety that he couldn't put his drink down or wipe the smile from his face. 

If they were lovers, or some sort of sex thing, how do you explain the surveillance video showing the break-in with the hammer?

1. They weren't lovers

2.  The dude with hammer is crazy

3. The video is weird

4. They didn't release the video until now for political reasons

5.  The weird hammer guy is not some MAGA dude out to get Nancy, that was the narrative they wanted YOU the voter to believe

6.  NBC actually suspended or fired a reporter for reporting the most accurate report of what happened at the time.   That tells you everything you need to know about the media. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

NBC dude was wrong

Dude, that's minor details right after it happened.  Suspending a guy over that and there would never be any journalists left.  That's throwing a guy in jail for jaywalking.  His reporting was more accurate than anybody else.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A real funny part of this story was desperate democrats trying to make this political. MAGA! Yeah, the Bay Area is full of MAGA types living in a bus on a hippie compound with BLM and rainbow signs all over.  Lol. 

Why does it get political at all? A person broke into the Speaker's house and hit her husband with a hammer. Why does it need to be more than just that?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

NBC dude was wrong

I saw him open the door and then stand next to the perp. WTF is this guy talking about? How did he end up standing right next to him when he got hit? 

2 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Why does it get political at all? A person broke into the Speaker's house and hit her husband with a hammer. Why does it need to be more than just that?

I didn’t do it. The democrats did. They were saying he was right wing. He’s not any wing.  He’s deranged. But that didn’t stop them.  Never let a crisis go to waste. 

2 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I agree with you 100%  Apparently you didn't hear all the journalists and politicians go immediately to politics.....saying the attacker was a MAGA guy, or hated Nancy because she's a D, and that was the motive, etc. 

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

If they were lovers, or some sort of sex thing, how do you explain the surveillance video showing the break-in with the hammer?

So some dude was banging on a door or window with a hammer for 20+ minutes and Pelosi just stood there in his underwear with a drink in his hand waiting for the guy to enter. Then they were both just standing in front of the door both holding the hammer a long while later while pelosi still had his drink in hand and not looking at all agitated and that all happened that same night. 

The guy had his blanket and things all set up outside the home to make for a nice place for him to be homeless then he decided to break in. 

Nothing funny going on at all. 

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Dude, that's minor details right after it happened.  Suspending a guy over that and there would never be any journalists left.  That's throwing a guy in jail for jaywalking.  His reporting was more accurate than anybody else.  

Disagree that it’s a minor detail.  “Walking back toward him” implies he had a good opportunity to get away.  But they were both holding onto the hammer right up until the moment he got clobbered by it.

Yeah, probably a bit harsh to suspend him, but he was wrong.

Just now, craftsman said:

So some dude was banging on a door or window with a hammer for 20+ minutes and Pelosi just stood there in his underwear with a drink in his hand waiting for the guy to enter. Then they were both just standing in front of the door both holding the hammer a long while later while pelosi still had his drink in hand and not looking at all agitated and that all happened that same night. 

The guy had his blanket and things all set up outside the home to make for a nice place for him to be homeless then he decided to break in. 

He was in bed and asleep, and not aware of the break-in until the perpetrator woke him up. 

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I agree with you 100%  Apparently you didn't hear all the journalists and politicians go immediately to politics.....saying the attacker was a MAGA guy, or hated Nancy because she's a D, and that was the motive, etc. 

How about we go with guy’s own words:

https://www.ktvu.com/news/paul-pelosi-attack-david-depape-interrogation-recording-released

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

You can bet his @ss was get hammered a lot harder than that before the police arrived.  Dude is gheyer than a $3 bill.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You're such a focking childish idiot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Disagree that it’s a minor detail.  “Walking back toward him” implies he had a good opportunity to get away.  But they were both holding onto the hammer right up until the moment he got clobbered by it.

Yeah, probably a bit harsh to suspend him, but he was wrong.

Set the scene with yourself in it. You are standing in front of your front door in your underwear holding a cocktail in your left hand, a hammer in your right hand while some other dude is holding the hammer too just standing there when the door opens and there are cops standing there. 

You don't drop your drink to fight against the guy? You cling to it and smile at the police? You don't try to put both hands on the hammer? You don't try to push the guy away? You just stand there protecting your drink and smiling at the police? You don't even yell help or anything? 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

I agree with you, apparently you didn't hear all the journalists and politicians go immediately to politics.....saying the attacker was a MAGA guy, or hated Nancy because she's a D, and that was the motive, etc. 

What if this happened at McConell's house? Don't you think there would have been a similar reaction by media on the other side? How did we get to this point, where everything is partisan?

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

He was in bed and asleep, and not aware of the break-in until the perpetrator woke him up. 

So he grabbed his cocktail, and walked to the door to greet the cops with a smile and holding the hammer with the other guy and he was not struggling in the least. Got it. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

What if this happened at McConell's house? Don't you think there would have been a similar reaction by media on the other side? How did we get to this point, where everything is partisan?

We could only hope. 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're such a focking childish idiot.

Oh no. Rusty called me a name. If someone broke into your home with a hammer and you got up to confront him, you too would grab your drink and walk to the front door with each of you holding the hammer while you smile at the police and not struggle in the least with the guy because your were afraid to spill your rot gut bourbon.

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

WTF are you talking about? That guys report was spot on. You suck.  Worst poster here. 

Whoa whoa whoa… there’s a lot of new competition we need to consider before crowning a winner. 

• Haha 1

POLICE: Do you know why you're in custody? 

DEPAPE: Absolutely.

I want to make sure you're OK… How did you end up there today? 

I know exactly what I did.

Was there a reason? Did you feel the Pelosis did something to you? 

Not me specifically to me. But to the American public honestly. She was the leader of the pack. 

How so? 

liars. It's insane. She has to be like….(unintelligible) with Trump being in office. What they did was so far beyond. It's just crazy…. It originates with Hilary. But Pelosi ran the lie, day in and day out. The person on TV lying every day was Pelosi. 

This is a record-breaking crime spree, the Democratic Party.. They are criminals. They were submitting fake evidence to spy on rival campaigns….yeah, Trump. …It's an endless crime spree.. until they were able to steal the election.

What was your intention? Was your intention to make her change her ways? 

Well, I was going to basically hold her hostage. And I was going to talk to her.

Do you regret that you did this?

No, it needed to be done.  

But Paul, the person you attacked, is not a target. Do you know how many times you hit him?

No clue. I swung at him. 

[When the police arrived] Why didn't you just leave? 

Like the founding fathers. It's like they fought the British, They fought the tyranny. When I left my house, I went to fight tyranny. 

So he grabbed his cocktail, and walked to the door to greet the cops with a smile and holding the hammer with the other guy not struggling in the least. Got it. :rolleyes:

We don't know what happened after he was awakened after the break-in and the time they answered the door. Maybe he asked to and poured himself a drink to relax the perpetuator and diffuse the situation. 

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Set the scene with yourself in it. You are standing in front of your front door in your underwear holding a cocktail in your left hand, a hammer in your right hand while some other dude is holding the hammer too just standing there when the door opens and there are cops standing there. 

You don't drop your drink to fight against the guy? You cling to it and smile at the police? You don't try to put both hands on the hammer? You don't try to push the guy away? You just stand there protecting your drink and smiling at the police? You don't even yell help or anything? 

First of all, how do you know it’s a cocktail?  Even kidnappers usually let their victims drink water.

I’d imagine Depape said something like “don’t scream or your dead,” but Pelosi likely believed Depape wouldn’t actually attack him while standing right in front of multiple cops, which could have been the reason for the smile.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

We don't know what happened after he was awakened after the break-in and the time they answered the door. Maybe he asked to and poured himself a drink to relax the perpetuator and diffuse the situation. 

So now you don't know what happened. :lol:

Just now, TimHauck said:

First of all, how do you know it’s a cocktail?  Even kidnappers usually let their victims drink water.

I’d imagine Depape said something like “don’t scream or your dead,” but Pelosi likely believed Depape wouldn’t actually attack him while standing right in front of multiple cops, which could have been the reason for the smile.

So you don't know what happened? But yet you have this all figured out. :lol:

So now you don't know what happened. :lol:

No one does, but you are stating what you think happened as fact. 

10 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

It is, and certain media personalities on Fox News would have gone there, sure.  However when you have CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, GMA, CBS all doing it there is a levels of scale problem. 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

No one does, but you are stating what you think happened as fact. 

I'm stating what is clearly shown in the video. No one who is struggling for their life would be standing there smiling to police that are 3 feet away while fearing for his life with some dude sharing a hammer with the guy and holding a drink with his other hand. . 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

It is, and certain media personalities on Fox News would have gone there, sure.  However when you CNN, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, GMA, CBS all doing it there is a levels of scale problem. 

Real journalism is dead. Profit over fact is the new reality.

• Thanks 2

I'm stating what is clearly shown in the video. No one who is struggling for their life would be standing there smiling to police that are 3 feet away while fearing for his life with some dude sharing a hammer with the guy and holding a drink with his other hand. . 

Which means nothing if you don't know what happened before that and the context as to what Pelosi was thinking at the time. 

Just now, squistion said:

Which means nothing if you don't know what happened before that and the context as to what Pelosi was thinking at the time. 

Seemingly it means nothing to small liberal minds as they struggle to try to make this some political MAGA story. :lol:

4 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Real journalism is dead. Profit over fact is the new reality.

100%, IMO we are in a huge changing of the guard from journalism we grew up in.  Social Media / internet has created this weird time where people on the street with their iPhones are the cameraman, and the "influencers" are the op-ed journalists.  For better or worse.  

To keep up the actual "journalists" paid to do so have to be quicker to the punch than ever before, to get the clicks.

It's a volatile time in Media / Journalism. 

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So you don't know what happened? But yet you have this all figured out. :lol:

Here’s what we know:

Depape broke into the house

Pelosi called 911 asking for help

Depape hit Pelosi with a hammer after police arrived.

Total time elapsed: less than 25 minutes

The Geek Club:  gay lover’s quarrel!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seemingly it means nothing to small liberal minds as they struggle to try to make this some political MAGA story. :lol:

Who has said anything about MAGA? What does that have to do with this? Talk about a Straw Man... 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Here’s what we know:

Depape broke into the house

Pelosi called 911 asking for help

Depape hit Pelosi with a hammer after police arrived.

Total time elapsed: less than 25 minutes

The Geek Club:  gay lover’s quarrel!!

Think they had enough time to shower?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

100%, IMO we are in a huge changing of the guard from journalism we grew up in.  Social Media / internet has created this weird time where people on the street with their iPhones are the cameraman, and the "influencers" are the op-ed journalists.  For better or worse.  

To keep up the actual "journalists" paid to do so have to be quicker to the punch than ever before, to get the clicks.

It's a volatile time in Media / Journalism. 

Such BS. 
I totally trust the New York Times, the Washington Post, and a few other sources to tell me what’s what. Anybody who doesn’t is, IMO, a moron. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not exactly Ethan Hunt...

Care to expound upon this?