Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Pelosi attack video to be released

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

breakin:

bodycam:

shorts looks the same length to me and shoes look the same as well

You would be better off trying to explain this to the cows, cause he'll never get it.

36 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

I don't know why I'm even entering this thread.  I'm sure the duo of justincharger and craftsman will inform me.  That is IF it is a duo, I'm inclined to believe it's a uno.  Those 2 handles both scream Liberal an awful lot and seem to tag team every thread. 

Ok, so I'm aware of the break-in but certainly not to the degree some folks here have.  I do know that many people were saying it was all a fake and that there was no actual break-in and the hammer was all made up.  They kept saying wait til the video is released IF it is.  Then the video WAS released showing an actual break-in and with a hammer.  The narrative then changed to Paul Pelosi being homosexual and it was a lover's quarrel.  And then fun being made of homosexuals.  Oh and that he drinks a lot.  I'm sure nobody here drinks a lot.  Good grief !  There obviously was a break-in and Paul Pelosi was attacked.  Done deal move on.  Pick another fight.  This one's over. 

No most of them were saying it was a gay lover’s quarrel (the rest were saying it was a fake) the whole time.  And they somehow seem to think that showing video which confirms that in less than 25 minutes total, Depape broke in, Pelosi called 911, police arrived and Depape hit Pelosi with a hammer, apparently confirms this conspiracy theory.

I mean even if they were lovers, why would Depape bring 2 pairs of sneakers?  Is the claim now that he lived there or something?

DePape sure isn't doing himself any favors when it comes to a trial.

TIME: A Bay Area television station said the man accused of attacking Paul Pelosi with a hammer in his Pacific Heights home in October called the station with a message on Friday after a San Francisco Superior Court released audio and video of the attack the same day.

From the San Francisco County Jail, David DePape, 42, who has been charged with attempted murder, elder abuse, and federal kidnapping charges in connection with the attack, called KTVU’s Amber Lee, telling her that he had an “important message,” and claiming that he carried out the assault on Pelosi because “people’s liberties were under attack.” He also eerily apologized for not hurting more people, the station reported.

He also claimed he had the “names and addresses” of people he claims are responsible for taking away freedom.

“I want to apologize to everyone. I messed up. What I did was really bad,” DePape said on the less than six-minute call, according to KTVU. “I’m so sorry I didn’t get more of them. It’s my own fault. No one else is to blame. I should have come better prepared.”

25 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

He should have left out the sexual foreplay and went straight for the assault if he wanted to be taken seriously. Of course pelosi joining in on the whole thing didn't help. 

32 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Well, that's that.  On to the Queer ice skater thread.

7 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

Well, that's that.  On to the Queer ice skater thread.

That's geared more toward your level of understanding. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

That's geared more toward your level of understanding. 

You've already posted 10 times in that thread .. me none.

Maybe reassess.  

48 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

He was paid by George Soros to say that, duh

38 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

You've already posted 10 times in that thread .. me none.

Maybe reassess.  

Yeah. It's funny to me. But you have a deeper connection I'm sure.

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Yeah. It's funny to me. But you have a deeper connection I'm sure.

Here's something that you'll understand -->   😀

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Joe Rogan the voice of reason

When talking about Pelosi: "They're worth 100's of millions of dollars that they swindled the American public from, how do they not have security?"

Truth. 

In this case, it's cause Paul told them to go home with pay cause he had some yum yum coming over late night.

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

When talking about Pelosi: "They're worth 100's of millions of dollars that they swindled the American public from, how do they not have security?"

Truth. 

In this case, it's cause Paul told them to go home with pay cause he had some yum yum coming over late night.

They do have security - the Capitol Police.  But apparently they don't really care to monitor it when Nancy isn't home.

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Truth. 

And why did yum yum have to break in with a hammer if he was invited over? 

And yum yum in his statement to the police said nothing about knowing Paul Pelosi before the attack or having any type of relationship with him.

Just now, squistion said:

And why did yum yum have to break in with a hamemer if he was invited over? 

And yum yum in his statement to the police said nothing about knowing Paul Pelosi before the attack or having any type of relationship with him.

Different video and the police are in the back pocket of the Pelosis. You don't know much about people having real privilege do you pigeon boy?  

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They do have security - the Capitol Police.  But apparently they don't really care to monitor it when Nancy isn't home.

They were talking about home security. It's your focking video. Jeez.

Just now, craftsman said:

Different video and the police are in the back pocket of the Pelosis. You don't know much about people having real privilege do you pigeon boy?  

The video shows the break in and if the police falsified this and the suspects testimony to police, it would be condemned by everyone, liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans alike in California. You look really foolish continuing to allege a SFO/Police/Government conspiracy to protect Pelosi.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

The video shows the break in and if the police falsified this and the suspects testimony to police, it would be condemned by everyone, liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans alike in California. You look really foolish continuing to allege a SFO/Police/Government conspiracy to protect Pelosi.

OMG. Nothing is ever hidden from the people in the US. The only thing they found on Hunter Biden's laptop was an illegally downloaded game of Angry Birds. :shocking: