Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

'Till' director accuses Hollywood of 'upholding whiteness' after Oscars snub

4 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

If tou watch zero sports then how did you end up on a fantasy football message board?

I used to watch a ton of NFL and was in a dozen or more fantasy leagues at one point.  Watched all the televised games, had NFL ticket for Pats games, watched the draft, etc...  

I can't remember the last football game I watched in total - it was definitely before the NE/Atl super bowl, because I remember not even watching that whole game.   So 7 years ago or more?   I have the MLB pass and will have some Mariners on in the background as I read or fart around, but with the time difference I don't usually watch a full game there either.  

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

My show sucked and I didn't get an Oscar given to me because white people don't like me. :cry:

People not being racist enough for you or something?  Yeah we get your beef.  It's very clear.  Buck Swope feeling the need to lie about his recreational habits is more interesting.

8 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

I used to watch a ton of NFL and was in a dozen or more fantasy leagues at one point.  Watched all the televised games, had NFL ticket for Pats games, watched the draft, etc...  

I can't remember the last football game I watched in total - it was definitely before the NE/Atl super bowl, because I remember not even watching that whole game.   So 7 years ago or more?   I have the MLB pass and will have some Mariners on in the background as I read or fart around, but with the time difference I don't usually watch a full game there either.  

You joined here 3 months ago.  So you don't play FF, you watch zero football, but somehow you end up on fftoday.  Amazing.  Well we're the lucky ones.

16 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

You joined here 3 months ago.  So you don't play FF, you watch zero football, but somehow you end up on fftoday.  Amazing.  Well we're the lucky ones.

I am a fbg cast off.  I joined there long ago when I was actually into football.   I was curious about the reputation of this place.  

26 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I am a fbg cast off.  I joined there long ago when I was actually into football.   I was curious about the reputation of this place.  

Ok, makes sense, Carry on.

So based on this place's reputation, how has it lived up?

6 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Ok, makes sense, Carry on.

So based on this place's reputation, how has it lived up?

100% as expected.  

15 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Yup.  Was much better before the right wing trolls moved in.

Any one else find it funny that a far left-wing troll like Louie Douche is calling out right-wing trolls for being trolls?

Dude.  :doh:

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Any one else find it funny that a far left-wing troll like Louie Douche is calling out right-wing trolls for being trolls?

Dude.  :doh:

The centrists trolls continue to fail to get equal time.

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

The centrists trolls continue to fail to get equal time.

Trolls to my right, trolls to my left and now trolls to my center!  My God!  I'm surrounded by Trolls!!!!!

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Trolls to my right, trolls to my left and now trolls to my center!  My God!  I'm surrounded by Trolls!!!!!

Stuck in the middle with youuuuu

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Yup.  Was much better before the right wing trolls moved in.

Both sites would be vastly improved with less trolls, less people assuming the worst of each other, and way less slap fighting.  

But, it is the internet, so that is largely what it is. 

37 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Both sites would be vastly improved with less trolls, less people assuming the worst of each other, and way less slap fighting.  

But, it is the internet, so that is largely what it is. 

Could do without all the long winded posts too. 

No way can she accept that her movie wasn't that good.

Spoiled coddled focks.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Could do without all the long winded posts too. 

Put me on ignore.  Easy fix.  

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

Accept, no way she accept ...

I fixed it but that was about as sh!tty as that movie.

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

I fixed it but that was about as sh!tty as that movie.

I have to apologize.  For some reason I decided to be the grammar beotch this morning.  Normally I restrain as I am maybe the biggest offender.

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I have to apologize.  For some reason I decided to be the grammar beotch this morning.  Normally I restrain as I am maybe the biggest offender.

You did the right thing

If it were any good it would have won. It must have really sucked to not even get nominated. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If it were any good it would have won. It must have really sucked to not even get nominated. 

It wasn't Ishtar bad but it wasn't good.  Acting was horrible.  

23 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I agree with you 100%.  See? We can agree on stuff.  That's why I like most of your posts - you seem to be a more grounded liberal.

The problem with most "Progressives" is that they never can see or acknowledge progress, so we're ALWAYS in a state of 1850's US.  Nothing has EVER gotten better - only worse.

I read an interesting article about Leftists which talks about this topic; I think I'll post it for some discussion.  :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Let's not pretend the best movies win the awards or get nominated either.  Only 5-10 slots for noms and 100s of movies a year.  

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Let's not pretend the best movies win the awards or get nominated either.  Only 5-10 slots for noms and 100s of movies a year.  

Exactly. 🤪

4 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

True Gandhi won a bunch of awards and it was 3+ hours of boredom.