Sign in to follow this  
edjr

The left doesn't know what a woman or what violence is? What next

Joe Rogan 🔥 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Joe Rogan is an idiot. He is the prime example of the 21st century celebrity whom I have no idea why they are famous (other than maybe Kim Kardashian.) 

good job ignoring the headline. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t even know what the headline is. I wouldn’t know until I open that link and I have no interest in what Joe dummy has to say. 

ok but you should be called close-minded then.  

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Joe Rogan is an idiot. 

It's interesting that he is smarter than you. 

pretty sure someone that makes 200 million to talk isn't an idiot :dunno: 

Libtards:  words are actual violence

Also libtards:  we are blurring the lines with the use of the word violence

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

also libs:  silence is violence.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

No, words aren't actual violence, but they may in fact lead to a rise in real, physical violence.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, squistion said:

No, words aren't actual violence, but they may in fact lead to a rise in real, physical violence.

True. When you make claims of racism, fascism and call your opponents Nazis is there any surprise riots ensue? 

Karl Marx was an academic.  Vladimir Lenin came from the upper class.  Antifa kids are mostly upper class.

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Joe Rogan is an idiot. He is the prime example of the 21st century celebrity whom I have no idea why they are famous (other than maybe Kim Kardashian.) 

I thought you were the fellow who addressed a person's positions, not the person.  Entering the thread to not address the position but rather to dismiss the messenger with an ad hominen denigration runs counter to that.

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

also libs:  silence is violence.

Not literally true, but what they mean is that inaction or indifference towards violence that is aimed at certain minority groups is tantamount to direct violence against those groups (not saying I completely agree with that either)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I thought you were the fellow who addressed a person's positions, not the person.  Entering the thread to not address the position but rather to disnmiss the messenger with an ad hominen denigrztion runs counter to that.

Oof, that will leave a mark.  Don't worry, Tim knows he is defeated here, he won't respond.  But a week from now he'll say how he addresses positions, not the person.  :thumbsup: 

9 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I thought you were the fellow who addressed a person's positions, not the person.  Entering the thread to not address the position but rather to disnmiss the messenger with an ad hominen denigrztion runs counter to that.

Perhaps Tim might have addressed Mr. Rogan's actual position's here, but he didn't want to have to watch a video to do so (same with me). 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Perhaps Tim might have addressed Mr. Rogan's actual position's here, but he didn't want to have to watch a video to do so (same with me). 

Well then he could have said nothing (same with you).

• Thanks 1

Funny that Tim doesn't like Rogan tho, because Rogan is an actual liberal, like Maher, Taibbi, Weiss.  People who try to look past the gaslighting and have an open discussion on the merits, which is what liberals are supposed to do, and Tim claims to do.  Apparently he likes Leftist sycophants instead.  :dunno: 

Just to be clear so we're all on the same page: silence is violence, words are violence, burning cop cars and throwing bricks through windows is not violence.

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Just to be clear so we're all on the same page: silence is violence, words are violence, burning cop cars and throwing bricks through windows is not violence.

I don't know... third base!

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Well then he could have said nothing (same with you).

I was hoping that the OP or someone could paraphrase or quote exactly what Mr. Rogan actually said if they wanted it discussed (rather than have people click on a video in which the time having to spend viewing it is not given in advance. ). 

Just now, squistion said:

I was hoping that the OP or someone could paraphrase or quote exactly what Mr. Rogan actually said if they wanted it discussed (rather than have people click on a video in which the time having to spend viewing it is not given in advance. ). 

Just advance to the part where Rogan talks. It’s not long. 

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

No, I think most on the left would disagree and say those last two are indeed acts of violence. 

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Someone gets it🤣

40 minutes ago, squistion said:

Words ARE actual violence.....your words hurt my brain🤕

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

It’s the first step towards ignorance 

I think the steps are:

1. not recognizing that the media commits lies of omission.  everything they tell you is true, but they aren't giving you all the facts.  people fall for that a LOT. 
2. if they fall for that long enough, THEN the next step is to not listen to other points of view that are not in lockstep with the MSM.
3. if they do that enough, they become ignorant.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I disagree. Words are not violence. We are too soft as a society. Sticks and stones. Toughen up

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

I disagree. Words are not violence. We are too soft as a society. Sticks and stones. Toughen up

Ok. You've convinced me. 

52 minutes ago, League Champion said:

According to CNN it was mostly peaceful. This as they're trying to burn the building down.  😂

CNN is the problem 

That is what the chyron said, but If you watched the actual CNN clip, the reporter was specifically referring to the protests earlier in the day:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/513902-cnn-ridiculed-for-fiery-but-mostly-peaceful-caption-with-video-of-burning/

Jimenez reported that the daylight protests “were largely peaceful,” but the situation quickly changed at night.

“What you are seeing now, these images, came and come in stark contrast to what we saw over the course of the daytime hours in Kenosha and into the early evening, which were largely peaceful demonstrations in the face of law enforcement,” Jimenez said.

“It wasn’t until nightfall that things began to get a little bit more contentious. Thing were thrown back and forth; police started using some of those crowd dispersal tactics like tear gas, even playing very loud sounds to push them out,” he continued. “And then, what you’re seeing, the common theme that ties all of this together, is an expression of anger and frustration over what people feel like has become an all too familiar story playing out in places from across the country, not just here in Kenosha, Wis.”

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Ok. You've convinced me. 

Don't give a sh1t if you're convinced. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Perhaps.

3 hours ago, edjr said:

good job ignoring the headline. :thumbsup:

Did you honestly expect anything different?

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Who from Twitter did you steal that from?

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Not defending anything about him.  But he was an actor and comedian and UFC color analyst.  His celebrity is anything but inexplicable.

5 hours ago, squistion said:

“And then, what you’re seeing, the common theme that ties all of this together, is an expression of anger and frustration over what people feel like has become an all too familiar story playing out in places from across the country, not just here in Kenosha, Wis.”

This isn’t news reporting, which is what should be expected from the man in the field.  This is editorializing, lobbying, storytelling.