Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

2023 TV's "A Little Help"

36 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

34 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Nothing other than the fact that it is coming up on 2 yrs old. 

Yeah, it looks like all their Sony's are on sale coming up on the SB and new year's models.  That TV is $1,300 right now on Amazon.  Nice time to be in the market!

I’d snag that if I were you.

Just out of curiosity, does your old tv have a big bezel? If so, you might be able to get a 65" in the same opening. Bezels are almost nonexistent these days.

3 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I’d snag that if I were you.

Just out of curiosity, does your old tv have a big bezel? If so, you might be able to get a 65" in the same opening. Bezels are almost nonexistent these days.

I actually pulled the tape measure, 7 and a half.

Ohhhh, TV's....My max that can fit in the space is 55 inches. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Great deal 

I think at 55" (or under)  and under a grand this may be the best deal.  

21 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I think at 55" (or under)  and under a grand this may be the best deal.  

It’s a great tv, you won’t regret it.

Another cool thing about the Sony oled’s is the way they set up the speakers. They’re right underneath the display-front facing so it sounds like it’s coming from the screen. I think they call it an acoustical surface. They actually sound pretty decent. I know the 65 and 77 have 2 subwoofers, as well. The 55 only has 1 I think.

On 1/31/2023 at 11:22 PM, OldMaid said:

It’s a great tv, you won’t regret it.

Another cool thing about the Sony oled’s is the way they set up the speakers. They’re right underneath the display-front facing so it sounds like it’s coming from the screen. I think they call it an acoustical surface. They actually sound pretty decent. I know the 65 and 77 have 2 subwoofers, as well. The 55 only has 1 I think.

By the time I tried to pull the trigger it wasn't available.  Ended up going with this TV and picking it up tomorrow.

LG C2 OLED 4K

It just went on Super Bowl Week sale from $1399 to $950 yesterday.  Every single time I go to the websites y'all stated in this thread this TV is #1 rated in the 48 to 55 inch range.  

RTINGS

TomsGuide

What HiFi

I actually appreciate Y'all s input and help.  I was out of the TV game for over a decade and now know a ton more.  

Thanks.  :thumbsup:

23 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

By the time I tried to pull the trigger it wasn't available.  Ended up going with this TV and picking it up tomorrow.

LG C2 OLED 4K

It just went on Super Bowl Week sale from $1399 to $950 yesterday.  Every single time I go to the websites y'all stated in this thread this TV is #1 rated in the 48 to 55 inch range.  

RTINGS

TomsGuide

What HiFi

You will love that TV.