Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Memphis Police Killing

This isn’t going to be good. Video to be released tomorrow. Even the defense attorney is saying it’s going to be hard to watch. 

5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Yep, all 5. I’m curious the angle liberals and the media will take. 

I didn't hear a ton about this until yesterday.   

From what I read, the assault was terrible.  

My prediction is this will not get a fraction of thr uproar Floyd did yet the act seems to be 20x worse.  For 2 reasons this will get a mild reaction.   

1. Cops are black.  Doesn't fit the narrative. 

2. It isn't an election year and Dems would rather things seem peaceful and jolly.  

Don't get me wrong a few cars will have to be turned upside down.  But comparatively, George Floyd situation dwarfs this big time. 

Does this guy go on tour in a golden casket?

19 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Yep, all 5. I’m curious the angle liberals and the media will take. 

Pigs are violent self conscious small d1cked ass holes

One recent article of faith was more minority cops would improve policing as they would be sensitive to minority lives.  One tradgic incident does not disprove that theory as it is a single data point and may be an outlier, but folks tend to generalize from single notable events.

One thing of which I am certain, a paroxysm of unleashed rage will not improve the immediate situation. I also know that those with agendas will interprete the matter to support their agenda, no matter what that may be.  Good luck Memphis.

3 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Being a cop has nothing to do with it. Its because Irish 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

One recent article of faith was more minority cops would improve policing as they would be sensitive to minority lives.  One tradgic incident does not disprove that theory as it is a single data point and may be an outlier, but folks tend to generalize from single notable events.

One thing of which I am certain, a paroxysm of unleashed rage will not improve the immediate situation. I also know that those with agendas will interprete the matter to support their agenda, no matter what that may be.  Good luck Memphis.

I don't think we need more black cops, we need better cops.  Too many cops  suffer from insecurities and they take it out on their victims.  These types of people shouldn't be put in positions of power 

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

I don't think we need more black cops, we need better cops.  Too many cops  suffer from insecurities and they take it out on their victims.  These types of people shouldn't be put in positions of power 

This seems more likely to generate thoughtful discussion.

Screening out those of inappropriate temperment may be costly, but then so to is not screening them out as the damage they do brings a substantial bill.  Reimagined policing will require longer training, higher pay, and greater oversight and review.  Certainly this will not be a simple process, or a cheap one.

41 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Blacks are worthless pieces of crap.  2 can play your game big boy.

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

Reverend Al Sharpton "I do not believe these five black police officers would have done this had he been a young white man."

Translation: "Unfortunately, this isn't about racism. But all cops are racist!"

Plays the race card without any whites or racism involved. What a piece of garbage. :thumbsdown:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Louie Kelcher said:

George Floyd was a criminal. They took it out on a criminal who was resisting arrest. He held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach. He was a druggie who fought arrest. 

Go figure what would have happened (or not happened) if he simply complied with the cops. 

• Thanks 1

Black Cops = Swift Justice 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Translation: "Unfortunately, this isn't about racism. But all cops are racist!"

Plays the race card without any whites or racism involved. What a piece of garbage. :thumbsdown:

You should know by now they are the black faces of white supremacy.

Memphis PD is being real dumb releasing this footage on a Friday evening.  Its like they are asking for trouble.  Emotions will be high and its going to be max participation hour. 

Trust me, if the cops were white we’d hear how he died of the jab not a beating since he died of a heart attack. 

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Trust me, if the cops were white we’d hear how he died of the jab not a beating since he died of a heart attack. 

Trust me, you and the rest of the liberals were more upset the cops are black than you are about a young man being killed. Sick people. 

• Like 2

Just now, peenie said:

Probably not

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trust me, you and the rest of the liberals were more upset the cops are black than you are about a young man being killed. Sick people. 

Sadly this is true. 

Sounds like 99% of teachers.

• Like 4

It all started going downhill when they got rid of the height requirement.  

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

What is "too many"?  Is it a higher percentage than that of teachers that want to groom kids?  Do we have data on this?  Asking the party of science.

25 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Probably not

Still, today, for some, it’s not the police officer’s fault for killing George Floyd, it’s blamed on him resisting arrest (by talking and squirming) and things he did years before. I doubt anyone will find excuses for these officers. They won’t get desk duty or pensions. Just like that officer of color who shot that white woman years ago, it’s a quick trial, guilty verdict and jail. No need to burn down cities because society can see the crime committed when the police officer isn’t white. 

• Haha 1

My friend is a promoter and has been holding a multi day blues showcase in Memphis.

They cancelled tonight’s show so everyone can GTF out of town and head home.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

Still, today, for some, it’s not the police officer’s fault for killing George Floyd, it’s blamed on him resisting arrest (by talking and squirming) and things he did years before. I doubt anyone will find excuses for these officers. They won’t get desk duty or pensions. Just like that officer of color who shot that white woman years ago, it’s a quick trial, guilty verdict and jail. No need to burn down cities because society can see the crime committed when the police officer isn’t white. 

So you won’t see any riots?  That’s your take?

14 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

So you won’t see any riots?  That’s your take?

With the traveling riot folks already being close, having last traveled to Atlanta, I see no way they don't make the drive over, stopping to pick up fireworks to throw from the ubiquituos fireworks stands along the Tennessee highways.  They can get some BBQ, catch a quick show, and then head out for a night of mostly peaceful protesting.  It should be a bring a date sort of event for them.  They are all looking around even as we speak for their "plus 1's".

As a reminder this mostly peaceful protest is registered at HeeHaw Fireworks.  Guests still have registry items to choose from in a variety of colors. Remeber, this is a BYOR* event.  Frozen water bottles are availble free of charge.

*Bring your own rocks.

40 minutes ago, peenie said:

Floyd's cops got off with desk duty and a pension?  I must have missed the appeal.  

15 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

With the traveling riot folks already being close, having last traveled to Atlanta, I see no way they don't make the drive over, stopping to pick up fireworks to throw from the ubiquituos fireworks stands along the Tennessee highways.  They can get some BBQ, catch a quick show, and then head out for a night of mostly peaceful protesting.  It should be a bring a date sort of event for them.  They are all looking around even as we speak for their "plus 1's".

Please, don't you watch MSM?  Antifa doesn't exist, it's just an idea.  :thumbsup:  

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I can see them now in their chat rooms rsvping their invitations to riot: Distgruntledtrustfundbaby73 will attend with a plus 1.

Lootinthuglife81 is down.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Floyd's cops got off with desk duty and a pension?  I must have missed the appeal.  

George Floyd was a bad dude. Is anyone really upset that he's no longer on this planet? The Cop should definitely go to jail, but good riddance Floyd. 

Liberals think cops don’t get fired or go to prison and they give white perps Burger King.