Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Memphis Police Killing

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Yep. That’s the whole point. The racism is institutionalized. 

Or rather, as something I posted before saying the same thing, it is systemic.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

:rolleyes: 

How did you come up with based on anything I've said?

you said it was an injustice. cops are charged with murder. whats the injustice? 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

:lol:  I just can't.  5 black cops kill a black guy and its because of racism.  JFC. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And you’re skilled at argument and debate 

youre moronic logic maybe institutionalized in your brain

Lol

1 minute ago, porkbutt said:

youre moronic logic maybe institutionalized in your brain

Lol keep throwing out personal insults if you want. Obviously you’re incapable of actual discussion and debate. I gotta tell ya it gets old though. It’s boring. 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Lol keep throwing out personal insults if you want. Obviously you’re incapable of actual discussion and debate. I gotta tell ya it gets old though. It’s boring. 

a black guy decides to become cop...now he hates black guys and wants to beat them. thats awesome. the whole fraternal order of police are focking jedis. they can turn black guys racist against their own race!!! im sorry you sound like a complete moron. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

you said it was an injustice. cops are charged with murder. whats the injustice? 

If a cop kills someone without any apparent justification, it is an injustice and they have accordingly been so charged.

Just now, porkbutt said:

a black guy decides to become cop...now he hates black guys and wants to beat them. thats awesome. the whole fraternal order of police are focking jedis. they can turn back guys racist against their own race!!! im sorry you sound like a complete moron. 

Nothing that you wrote here bears any relationship whatsoever to a single post I’ve offered on this subject. But thanks for the effort

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Was George Floyd committing a violent crime when he was brutally murdered? Was this guy?

He was a known violent criminal who was fighting with the police. He got what he had coming to him. 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because there is institutional racism in the police forces of this country that causes this sort of behavior 

explain this then 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

If a cop kills someone without any apparent justification, it is an injustice and they have accordingly been so charged.

so…like i said..like any murder of an innocent person. can i loot and burn for any murder that occurs?

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

What's a bigger problem in this country. The few cops who go overboard and get in trouble for it, or the 1000s of murders and violent crimes committed by black people every year in this country that don't get punished? 

Just now, porkbutt said:

so…like i said..like any murder of an innocent person. can i loot and burn for any murder that occurs?

No one has said or suggested that.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

He was a known violent criminal who was fighting with the police. He got what he had coming to him. 

Thankfully our justice system disagrees with you, which is why Derek Chauvin is in prison and will not be leaving it. 

Just now, craftsman said:

What's a bigger problem in this country. The few cops who go overboard and get in trouble for it, or the 1000s of murders and violent crimes committed by black people every year in this country that don't get punished? 

Oh, yes...all those unpunished crimes committed by black people. :lol:

10 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

:lol:  I just can't.  5 black cops kill a black guy and its because of racism.  JFC. 

To be clear, I am not crying "racism".  

I would just like to point out that around here in other threads I've seen people talk about how racist black people can be, even towards other black people.   It's not NOT racism just because it's black cops and a black victim.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Only a bigot would actually ask such a foolish question. 
The answer is that ALL violent crime should be prosecuted and punished. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thankfully our justice system disagrees with you, which is why Derek Chauvin is in prison and will not be leaving it. 

Well, they weren't able to bring the violent criminal back to life so that's a good thing for everyone. No more guns being pointed at pregnant women's bellies by him anymore. :thumbsup: The cop is a martyr. 

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Oh, yes...all those unpunished crimes committed by black people. :lol:

You deny it?

Only a bigot would actually ask such a foolish question. 
The answer is that ALL violent crime should be prosecuted and punished. 

And it's not. The cops are always prosecuted, but not nearly even all the liberal inner city violent crimes. 

Do you have the slightest clue how idiotic you sound for making this statement? 

Coming from you that means nothing to me. 

Just now, craftsman said:

You deny it?

Link to "1000s of murders and violent crimes committed by black people every year in this country that don't get punished" ?

12 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

To be clear, I am not crying "racism".  

I would just like to point out that around here in other threads I've seen people talk about how racist black people can be, even towards other black people.   It's not NOT racism just because it's black cops and a black victim.   

Two things.

1.  Just because one dude "around here"  says something on the internet doesn't mean you generalize the world based on that.

2.  What you just typed is GD retarded.

Do you have the slightest clue how idiotic you sound for making this statement? 

I think he does, unless this is trolling. I doubt anyone would really believe that the cops are always prosecuted.

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Coming from you that means nothing to me. 

Oh don’t take my word for it. Police officers are prosecuted less than 2% of the time that they commit crimes against the public: 

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/21497089/derek-chauvin-george-floyd-trial-police-prosecutions-black-lives-matter

What a truly stupid remark you made. “Always prosecuted”. Care to retract it? Or are you proud of your imbecility? 

Oh don’t take my word for it. Police officers are prosecuted less than 2% of the time that they commit crimes against the public: 

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/21497089/derek-chauvin-george-floyd-trial-police-prosecutions-black-lives-matter

What a truly stupid remark you made. “Always prosecuted”. Care to retract it? Or are you proud of your imbecility? 

Somehow I doubt that he has ever retracked anything he has said in this forum.

29 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I wonder how someone gets to this point. Man this is just wild.

2 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I wonder how someone gets to this point. Man this is just wild.

The wild part is that so many refuse to accept it. I mean how many examples do you need? Open your fukking eyes! 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

The wild part is that so many refuse to accept it. 

Tim, we accept that you are retarded, we are just trying to help you.

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sure. Vox away with you and your systemic racism. You already lost. Stop digging your hole deeper. 

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Two things.

1.  Just because one dude "around here"  says something on the internet doesn't mean you generalize the world based on that.

2.  What you just typed is GD retarded.

Nah.  People like you post like you are 100% convinced nothing has to do with race and are tired of hearing about it.   People like tim drum the race drum on these examples.   IMO the truth is somewhere in between.  

Of course a black cop can be racist toward black people, your tone in your post made it seem you thought tim's point was ridiculous because it was black cops and a black victim.   It wasn't just one random poster around here, and it's true blacks can be racist toward blacks.  

Regardless, IMO FAR more likely is just a bubbling over of tensions between "those" type of people - criminals, especially ones likely armed, especially ones who resist arrest and take off.  Far more likely is undertrained cops that shouldn't be doing so many traffic stops and ramping up the odds of these interactions.  

• Like 1

Wow, crapsman is getting a serious beatdown in this thread. Love it!

🤣

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

Nah.  People like you post like you are 100% convinced nothing has to do with race and are tired of hearing about it.   People like tim drum the race drum on these examples.   IMO the truth is somewhere in between.  

Of course a black cop can be racist toward black people, your tone in your post made it seem you thought tim's point was ridiculous because it was black cops and a black victim.   It wasn't just one random poster around here, and it's true blacks can be racist toward blacks.  

Regardless, IMO FAR more likely is just a bubbling over of tensions between "those" type of people - criminals, especially ones likely armed, especially ones who resist arrest and take off.  Far more likely is undertrained cops that shouldn't be doing so many traffic stops and ramping up the odds of these interactions.  

I’m willing to accept the truth is in between in many cases. 

• Thanks 1

I’m willing to accept the truth is in between in many cases. 

The bottom line is there is a MASSIVE mistrust in the relationship with cops many citizens and a ton of factors contributed to how we got here.  

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The wild part is that so many refuse to accept it. I mean how many examples do you need? Open your fukking eyes! 

Examples where the cops that killed the guy aren't black would be a good start. This is trolling. No way you actually believe this.

When the cops tell you to do something do it. Your chances of getting hurt or killed plummet if you do. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1