Sign in to follow this  
TommyGavin

Aliases

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

And you’d be wrong. I’ve got the figure of a 12yr old boy. ☹️

Thanks a lot, there went my booohohong.  It just went drip drip drop.  

Ok, I'm over you - I wanna break up.

21 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

:unsure:  

Not my fault you don’t pay attention. Drobs may be banned but he’s still posting. 

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Oh baby 

11 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Damn I faxed that figure. :cry:

14 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Complete with the dong.

19 hours ago, OldMaid said:

I wanna know what was going on in end of 2004/beginning of 2005 when a lot of theses were created. :lol:

A lot of them were created to mock other posters, like Mrs. Voltaire, one of my favorites. Many of them were the product of a thread topic or something funny that was said.

I think it was Drobeski who referenced a chicken tree, and everybody was like "wtf is a chicken tree?" Everyone was amused that here was such a thing, and he couldn't believe no one had heard of them. They're commonly known as Chinese tallow, an invasive species, but people in the south call them chicken trees because chickens like to eat the seeds, which aren't good for them. So I created the alias Chicken Tree. Drobeski wanted it, so I gave it to him. 

I have a bunch of aliases I can't access because it asks for me to verify through email, and I have no idea what email I used to create them. I used IndyColtsFan in that prank that Spider and I pulled off. 

I think I've missed only one year of The Soilost making his annual predictions on the mangeboard, and that was 2017, when I was dealing with the catastrophic house flood. 

Pimpadeaux is based on the nickname I had for this alcoholic coonass I worked with down in Buttmont. It's also referenced in the song "Buttmont Boogie" on my "Shark Dance" CD, which I mailed out to dozens of Geeks. Burt managed to get "Million Tire Man" played at some bar, either up in Montana or Little Rock.

I actually used Pimpadeaux quite a bit in the early 2000s and never tried to hide that it was a Rusty alias.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Complete with the dong.

Nah, but I do have HT’s balls in my 👜 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

A lot of them were created to mock other posters, like Mrs. Voltaire, one of my favorites.

Mrs Voltaire was banned a few weeks ago :sadbanana:

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Lots of immigrants from FBGs.

The leader of the PSF has planted his flag here.

What's PSF?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What's PSF?

The political forum that they had at FBG...

4 minutes ago, posty said:

FootballGuys

I know that I should know this - but I don't.

Is that like Gary's Olde Town Tavern in the Cheers TV show ?

7 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

I know that I should know this - but I don't.

Is that like Gary's Olde Town Tavern in the Cheers TV show ?

Yes.  I've made that analogy about the two sites for years.

Just now, Strike said:

Yes.  I've made that analogy about the two sites for years.

Ok, good.  Thanks for that.

But here's my question; do you think any Cheers Bar patrons ever drank at Gary's Olde Town Tavern ?  Or that Gary's Olde Town Tavern patrons ever  went to Cheers to stir up trouble ? 

OR are there any patrons that drink at both Bars .. because it appears that posters at Geek Club also post at fbg.   amirite

50 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Mrs Voltaire was banned a few weeks ago :sadbanana:

Well that's a damned shame. I still chuckle when I think about the post ordering Voltaire to "come lick my spot."

🤣

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

A lot of them were created to mock other posters, like Mrs. Voltaire, one of my favorites. Many of them were the product of a thread topic or something funny that was said.

I think it was Drobeski who referenced a chicken tree, and everybody was like "wtf is a chicken tree?" Everyone was amused that here was such a thing, and he couldn't believe no one had heard of them. They're commonly known as Chinese tallow, an invasive species, but people in the south call them chicken trees because chickens like to eat the seeds, which aren't good for them. So I created the alias Chicken Tree. Drobeski wanted it, so I gave it to him. 

I have a bunch of aliases I can't access because it asks for me to verify through email, and I have no idea what email I used to create them. I used IndyColtsFan in that prank that Spider and I pulled off. 

I think I've missed only one year of The Soilost making his annual predictions on the mangeboard, and that was 2017, when I was dealing with the catastrophic house flood. 

Pimpadeaux is based on the nickname I had for this alcoholic coonass I worked with down in Buttmont. It's also referenced in the song "Buttmont Boogie" on my "Shark Dance" CD, which I mailed out to dozens of Geeks. Burt managed to get "Million Tire Man" played at some bar, either up in Montana or Little Rock.

I actually used Pimpadeaux quite a bit in the early 2000s and never tried to hide that it was a Rusty alias.

Sad

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sad

Oh brother. Why are you always such a cranky pants?

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Oh brother. Why are you always such a cranky pants?

Listen up libber, we ain’t partners, we ain’t brothers and we ain’t friends. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Listen up libber, we ain’t partners, we ain’t brothers and we ain’t friends. 

How can we be lovers if we can't be friends?

:wub:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

How can we be lovers if we can't be friends?

:wub:

Get a room phags

7 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Get a room phags

He dumbly mistook my "brother" comment for me calling him a brother instead of the more rolleyes version of that expression. I guess I should have put a comma in there, but his angry disquisition did make me laugh.

🤣

I have never had a alias...  When I was running the Death Pool, Rusty let me use "Death" to announce the deceased, but I didn't use it long at all...

I have never had a alias...  When I was running the Death Pool, Rusty let me use "Death" to announce the deceased, but I didn't use it long at all...

Come get some, fluffypants.

:mad:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He dumbly mistook my "brother" comment for me calling him a brother instead of the more rolleyes version of that expression. I guess I should have put a comma in there, but his angry disquisition did make me laugh.

🤣

It’s an ad libbed quote from 48 hrs. Why are you such a cranky pants?

Someone told me once, whenever someone has to deny something, they usually are the culprit.

It's not that I think you are .. but I always thought you were Timmy Smith.   😯

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s an ad libbed quote from 48 hrs. Why are you such a cranky pants?

I'll give you something to be cranky about, sugar cheeks.

:mad:

1 minute ago, kozmiq said:

Someone told me once, whenever someone has to deny something, they usually are the culprit.

It's not that I think you are .. but I always thought you were Timmy Smith.   😯

Ha...  Nope...  Only have been a bad poster with this username...

1 minute ago, posty said:

Ha...  Nope...  Only have been a bad poster with this username...

So are you inferring that Timmy Smith is a good poster ?  Jw.

7 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

So are you inferring that Timmy Smith is a good poster ?  Jw.

😄

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Right up your alley.

The 12 year old part is up yours, Creeper.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

The 12 year old part is up yours, Creeper.

It's funny how you always have nothing. 20+ years on this site, including when you are on family vacations and on Christmas and Thanksgiving etc. Always posting cause you have no friends. And you are a proven rat.

Loser. :lol:

1 minute ago, posty said:

Again, the irony...

You're so stupid. And that's not ironic. It's just who you are. Which is fine, because so is MDC. God love ya both. 

26 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's funny how you always have nothing. 20+ years on this site, including when you are on family vacations and on Christmas and Thanksgiving etc. Always posting cause you have no friends. And you are a proven rat.

Loser. :lol:

7,600+ posts on just this alias alone since July 2022.  

Imagine someone with 1,100 posts per month calling out someone else for posting a lot and having no friends :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Imagine someone with 1,100 posts per month calling out someone else for posting a lot and having no friends :lol:

Yeah, it's not hard for me to type more than one sentence per half hour. Sorry for your handicap WetWipes. 

Maybe the next 20 years on this site will make you feel better. As opposed to the last 20. 

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

I don't think that guy is who he says he is.  I think it's an alias of a Liberal Democrat PRETENDING to be a conservative Repub.  And making him and those views look as ignorant, mean and nasty as can be.  He says Liberal in every thread.  Even HT doesn't do that.  Nobody is THAT mean and nasty.