Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

2025 war with China

I saw that on Yahoo and contemplated posting it. Scary stuff.

Yeah I’ll take something that is never going to happen for $500 Alex. Why would China give up their global economic dominance and what would they gain? 

Sure acting like it. We are arming Japan, Australia  and Taiwan and Guam and other Pacific rim countries like crazy. Hell, we quietly just open up a new military base in Guam.  Not to mention, South Korea announced their intention to manufacture their own nuclear weapons.

I have one son who is 16.  This would be the scariest scenario ever for a parent. 

The Chinese may or may not be looking for an excuse to trigger a war, but it is true that the CCP is being belligerent and making noises like they want to invade. If it happens, I'm glad my kids are on this side of the ocean.

7 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I have one son who is 16.  This would be the scariest scenario ever for a parent. 

Mine speak Chinese and all will likely be in the active duty, reserves, or national guard staring in a year and a half when the eldest turns 17.

God said that he would not flood the world ever again, but he did say He would burn It up, maybe this is how that’s going to happen. 

Thank you Jesus.  Be ready and turn to the Lord. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

The Chinese may or may not be looking for an excuse to trigger a war, but it is true that the CCP is being belligerent and making noises like they want to invade. If it happens, I'm glad my kids are on this side of the ocean.

A look at how a Chinese invasion might play out.

https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2022/4/4/how-difficult-would-it-be-for-china-to-invade-taiwan#:~:text=A huge fleet would have,attacks and attacks by submarines.

15 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

any war of that scale today would go nuclear.  so just kiss your ass goodbye.

🤣

Dammit! We had a guy on the inside! :wall:

Imagine having kids that could be drafted and voting for an incompetent war monger, instead of the peace maker you had? 

4 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

I also have a 16 year old son and war with China is way down on my list.

One thing to keep in mind. The last time China actually experienced any form of combat was when they invaded vietnam. Which came on the heels of America kicking Vietnam's ass and decimating its country and resources and manpower for years. China went in there thinking they'd get an easy w and got their ass kicked. 

I mean, there's no doubt that America is the most warlike country on the planet. But the upside to that? We're really f****** good at this.

F***, the Chinese are literally paying American pilots to come over and train them.

Ask any competent soldier or leader whether they'd rather have 10,000 conscripts or a thousand volunteer professional career soldiers.   

I like our odds. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m just shocked you didn’t start the thread. 

i did.  back on FBGs in 2018.  they ignored all the links i posted from experts, called me crazy, and demanded i should be permabanned from FBGs for think we will go to war with china.  

hell if i started this thread here, rusty would mock it.  but someone else did, so instead he says he wished he started it.  im living rent-free in rustys head THAT much.  its hilarious how demented rusty is.

4 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i did.  back on FBGs in 2018.  they ignored all the links i posted from experts, called me crazy, and demanded i should be permabanned from FBGs for think we will go to war with china.  

hell if i started this thread here, rusty would mock it.  but someone else did, so instead he says he wished he started it.  im living rent-free in rustys head THAT much.  its hilarious how demented rusty is.

I'll take the under on the point and time tonight you go off the rails and plunge into Crazy Canyon.

🤣

44 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Doomsday?

Cowboys def in the 70es 

Just an FYI, after Vietnam and all the bullshit deferments that guys like Biden and Trump got, and all the other rich kids, the rules on deferments were really tightened up. Now the rich kids will still get out of it I’m sure, but the rest of your kids are going to fund it very difficult.  

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'll take the under on the point and time tonight you go off the rails and plunge into Crazy Canyon.

🤣

Goooo Warrrrr in Ukraine!!!!

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Goooo Warrrrr in Ukraine!!!!

So hilarious.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So hilarious.

I know. Biden promising to send tanks we don't even have to Ukraine and you are loving it all.  Support foreign wars!!!!

12 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

I followed your stuff. Very prophetic. It was a dark day when the lunatics begged to have you banned. 

13 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

When I read the title of the thread I just assumed it was you. 

22 hours ago, weepaws said:

God said that he would not flood the world ever again, but he did say He would burn It up, maybe this is how that’s going to happen. 

Thank you Jesus.  Be ready and turn to the Lord. 

Stoicheion (elements and rudiments) would burn.  Paul explains stoicheion in Gal 4 and Col 2.  Melt is luo, means "to loosen" or "loose."  Peter was telling them that at the time the temple and Jerusalem (ghay - region, not earth the planet) would be destroyed, they would be loosed from the rudiments of the Mosaic law.  That actually happened.  It ended the old covenant "age" (aion in Matt 24:3).  I agree with sentence 2.