Sign in to follow this  
Dizkneelande

Firsts Trans figure skater debuts and I can’t stop laughing at this absurdity

3 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Figure skating?  You know it's championship Sunday right?

They're very concerned about the end game for gays when it comes to that sneaky liberal agenda.

This was just the opening ceremony of the European Figure Skating Championship. :dunno:

1 minute ago, squistion said:

This was just the opening ceremony of the European Figure Skating Championship. :dunno:

So at such a prestigious event, why put some buffoon on the ice to embarrass himself?  

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

So at such a prestigious event, why put some buffoon on the ice to embarrass himself?  

The European Figure Skating Championships opening ceremony press release emphasized equality and diversity, inviting non-expert skaters to participate in the event.

https://espoo2023.com/en/2023/01/15/the-spectacular-opening-ceremony-praises-equality-and-diversity/

• Like 1

The European Figure Skating Championships opening ceremony press release emphasized equality and diversity, inviting non-expert skaters to participate in the event.

https://espoo2023.com/en/2023/01/15/the-spectacular-opening-ceremony-praises-equality-and-diversity/

Lol....there are thousands of non-professionals who can skate competently, that was an absolute clown show.   Just pure virtue signaling at its worse.  It is so condescending to pretend that he belonged on the ice.  If it were a special Olympian I could respect and understand it.  But for a non-handicapped individual, that was pathetic.  

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

It's embarrassing, are you somehow suggesting otherwise? 

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

MISGENDER ALERT!!! MISGENDER ALERT!!!  :nono:

:lol:

Oh, also wood not. 

So brave!  So transformative! So pioneering and brave!  What a beautiful moment!  I know I, for one, grew in my understanding and appeciation of these folks.⛸️🌈🇫🇮

Accompanying music for the tranny dance routine in the OP. Play them together.

I don't know what I just watched

:blink:

What the hell kind of event was this, and why was this person even on skates when they couldn't skate?    I was expected some jacked dude on skates nailing flips and .  Lol

Just now, BuckSwope said:

What the hell kind of event was this, and why was this person even on skates when they couldn't skate?    I was expected some jacked dude on skates nailing flips and .  Lol

It's your world buttswipe. Accept it. 

21 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

It wasn't an event, it was part of the opening ceremonies.

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

Was Kaepernick available?

17 minutes ago, squistion said:

It was f'n embarrassing, that's what it was.  I know it probably aroused you a little bit, but it was just plain gross for everyone else.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It was f'n embarrassing, that's what it was.  I know it probably aroused you a little bit, but it was just plain gross for everyone else.

Reposted from above, in case you missed it:

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You care about figure skating. :lol:

Just now, squistion said:

Still gross and disgusting and pathetic.  :dunno:

We shouldn't be normalizing or catering to mental illness, we should be trying to correct it.

• Like 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Still gross and disgusting and pathetic.  :dunno:

We shouldn't be normalizing or catering to mental illness, we should be trying to correct it.

How do you correct it?

Non-expert doesn't mean never skated.  Unbelievable, but not surprising, that you're defending that pathetic display. 

😂

2 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

How do you correct it?

Dunno, but I know you don't put these poor bastards on display all so you and your side can virtue signal and show your friends how tolerant you are.  It's really not about you, you do know that, right?

People with mental illness aren't here to serve you.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Dunno, but I know you don't put these poor bastards on display all so you can virtue signal and show your friends how tolerant you are.  It's really not about you, you do know that, right?

I had nothing to do with this and would never know about it unless it was posted here.  But I'm fairly certain that this person wanted to participate, they weren't forced for others.

So you have no idea how to correct trans people, you just want them all to hide, correct?

Just now, Louie Kelcher said:

I had nothing to do with this and would never know about it unless it was posted here.  But I'm fairly certain that this person wanted to participate, they weren't forced for others.

Yeah, I'm fairly certain this was all about virtues and nothing about the poor bastard embarrassing himself and the world.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Non-expert doesn't mean never skated.  Unbelievable, but not surprising, that you're defending that pathetic display. 

😂

I don't know about the skating history of this person. But they met the criteria to participate for those who held this event.

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

You snowflakes get so triggered by figure skating 

It’s championship Sunday. Why are you commenting?