Bill E.

2023 Superbowl Shark Tooth Contest

FINAL - Sorry these are so late.  Been out of town a lot.

Please double check my listings. 

taco                  Phi    23    16
MikeHoncho    phi    24    17
Alias                 Phi    26    13
Crackattack    Phi    27    24
dizknee        Phi    28    26
botinlager    Phi    29    24
jerryskids    Phi    30    23
Voltaire    phi    31    24
Strike        Phi    31    27
engorgeous    phi    31    28
Gladiators    Phi    33    27
PimpaDeaux    Phi    34    17
Kanil               Phi    34    31
5points               Phi    35    28
TBay                 phi    37    7
beenHereB4    Phi    37    31
ShorePatrol    Phi    38    17
justinCharge    Phi    40    20

BufordT        KC    20    18
BradGL        KC    24    20
kozmiq        KC    24    23
BiPolar        KC    27    24
TommyG        KC    31    21
cmh              KC    31    27
Kopy             KC    31    29
White_wonder    KC    34    31
Reality            KC    35    17
Frank               KC    69    0

I should have done this last week when their were more teams left

Pick the Winner of the Superbowl.
TB#1 Score of the winner (Closest wins but under beats over so if the winner scores 32 then 31 beats 33 but 33 would beat 30)
TB#2 Score of loser (Closest wins but under beats over so if the winner scores 32 then 31 beats 33 but 33 would beat 30).
If 2 people pick the same winner and scores, whoever guessed first wins.  

Example. KC 24-20

Must have 500 posts to enter. The winner gets something like this:  https://megateeth.com/shop/megalodon-shark-teeth/larger-high-quality-megalodon-shark-tooth-18/g1119/

Guesses must be in by10 pm Eastern Monday Feb 6. If you want to change your guess add it to the bottom do not edit your post or I will miss it. Someone please make a post at 10pm  Eastern like "No More Posts" in case I miss it. That way I know where the cutoff is.

Chiefs 34

Eagles 31

• Like 1

Eagles 23:16

• Like 1

Eagles 29

Chiefs 24

• Like 1

Also, maybe we should get a toof from this little girl, she >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bill E :P

Maryland girl finds "once-in-a-lifetime" megalodon shark tooth

Li Cohen
January 10, 2023·4 min read

A little girl in Maryland got a big surprise for Christmas, but it wasn't under her tree — it was an ancient fossil hiding underwater.

Alicia Sampson wrote on Facebook that her daughters Molly and Natalie asked for insulated waders for Christmas so that they could "go sharks tooth hunting like professionals." And as soon as they got the waders, that was just what they did.

"The only thing Molly really wanted for Christmas was insulated chest waders because she knew she was missing out on some good fossil finds further out in the water," Sampson told CBS News. "...As soon as they finished breakfast they got their waders on as quick as they could and headed to the cliffs with my husband Bruce."

The weather was freezing, with Sampson saying it was just 10 degrees outside, but the low tide made it a particularly good day for fossil hunting. For 9-year-old Molly, who declared on the way, "I'm looking for a Meg!" the conditions were just right.

By 10 a.m., she had found a massive and ancient surprise — a megalodon tooth as big as her hand.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/maryland-girl-finds-once-lifetime-174131797.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Also, maybe we should get a toof from this little girl, she >>>>>>>>>>>>> Bill E :P

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/maryland-girl-finds-once-lifetime-174131797.html

Wish I could get that kind of press.  Her parents might have planted it for her to find.  People do that all the time.  I would think it the surf would have worn at least the serrations off of it. 

1 hour ago, Bill E. said:

Wish I could get that kind of press.  Her parents might have planted it for her to find.  People do that all the time.  I would think it the surf would have worn at least the serrations off of it. 

Like I mentioned in the past I use to find shark teeth on the beaches all the time and never seen anything near or like that wash up. I'm not buying it either.

• Like 1

One of my favorite things to do in my youth when my folks rented a Galveston beach house was hunting for sharks teef. I'd get a sunburned back from all the leaning over I did to scour the shell washes for them.

I've tried to hunt for them in recent years but haven't found a single one. Most of the ones I found are pretty tiny, but every now and then I'd run across a big one but not mefatoof size.

• Like 1

What, you don't believe that the day she got her waders for Christmas, she found a ginourmous toof?  Jealousy is not becoming... :thumbsdown: 

:D

• Haha 1

If I hold off the challengers in the playoff contest, maybe I’ll withdraw from this one ;)

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

What, you don't believe that the day she got her waders for Christmas, she found a ginourmous toof?  Jealousy is not becoming... :thumbsdown: 

:D

That is why I have kept my mouth shut up until now.   I feel I can say anything here because you will guys will judge me no matter what I say. :D

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

One of my favorite things to do in my youth when my folks rented a Galveston beach house was hunting for sharks teef. I'd get a sunburned back from all the leaning over I did to scour the shell washes for them.

I've tried to hunt for them in recent years but haven't found a single one. Most of the ones I found are pretty tiny, but every now and then I'd run across a big one but not mefatoof size.

They are really rare and usually very beat up when found near the beaches.  That is why I am skeptical when I see these stories. 

10 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Like I mentioned in the past I use to find shark teeth on the beaches all the time and never seen anything near or like that wash up. I'm not buying it either.

Yea I have had so many parents buy one to plant for their kids so this seems just a little fishy. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

If I hold off the challengers in the playoff contest, maybe I’ll withdraw from this one ;)

It is all for fun so do whatever you want.  I mean Eagles vs Chiefs.  It should be a good game but who really cares about either team?  At least this adds something to it. 

I don't think that I need any more false teeth and seeing as I haven't hit one GD game right this offseason, I prolly won't have to worry about it but I pick

KC 24

PHI 23

--------------------------------------------

or 28-27 KC wins

or 31-30 KC wins

20 hours ago, Bill E. said:

It is all for fun so do whatever you want.  I mean Eagles vs Chiefs.  It should be a good game but who really cares about either team?  At least this adds something to it. 

Oh I agree. Especially since I wanted a Bengals/49ers matchup. 

I guess if I manage to win the Geek Club Playoff Game and you're still offering a tooth to the winner of that, I'll gift someone the extra tooth I win from this contest ^_^

• Like 1

KC 31

Phi 24