craftsman

Whoopi Goldberg asks if 'we need to see White people get beat up' to see change

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course they are. Or can be. I focus on the people in power because those are the ones we can work to change. 

Great. So then you can also agree that they are also responsible for the supposed systemic racism you think we currently have?  I mean, we have numerous women and minority groups in all levels of government creating laws, rules and regulations that your side of the aisle likes to point at and scream "Systemic Racism".

I mean, think about it:  if they are just as racist as everyone else, don't you think they're going to be JUST AS RACIST when they get involved in government?

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course they are. Or can be. I focus on the people in power because those are the ones we can work to change. 

Agreed.  Teachers and professors are the biggest racist out of touch with reality idiots on the planet.  

9 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Why do blacks hate Asians and vice versa?  Seems they would have something in common.  Lot of blacks beating Asian crime.

Asians are successful and are themselves intolerant. So here you have a group of people who are also a minority that put in the work and achieve…and they hate that, but also too Asians tend to have a kind of “rock you” attitude toward AA’s….and that creates friction 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s a terrible thing. Unfortunately it’s repeated all throughout history: the downtrodden hate the downtrodden. In the South before the Civil War, the worst racists by far were poor whites who didn’t own any slaves. 

It's also a clue that no matter what we do, there will always be prejudice in the world. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

It's also a clue that no matter what we do, there will always be prejudice in the world. 

And then a bunch of people in current day America who think they are above everyone else with their social beliefs and feel entitled to call everyone they don't agree with 'racists'. Timcrotch is a perfect example of that. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Whoopi looks like an orangutan trying out for the new predator movie 

I was thinking she looked like the aged love child of Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo and Jabba the Hut, but I can see how you got here.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

I was thinking she looked like the aged love child of Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo and Jabba the Hut, but I can see how you got here.

Yours is more accurate 

28 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

The View is one of my guilty pleasures. I love watching it. It’s actually really entertaining 

Sure but as a society we are long past putting 4 retards in a room for our entertainment

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Sure but as a society we are long past putting 4 retards in a room for our entertainment

Maybe but I’m not watching it for “news” or facts. I watch it like I watch Jersey Shore. It’s fun to watch a train wreck haha

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

And here is a Lancet study on police racist violence over the last 40 years: 

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)01609-3/fulltext

For those who don’t know, the Lancet is the most highly respected medical journal in the world. But no doubt Strike will dismiss it as radical leftist. 

3 hours ago, Bert said:

So you accept blacks are statistically more likely to be violent than whites.  Excellent.  Carry on.

Yep.  From what I read in the article, it talks about overall violence, not unnecessary or unarmed violence.  So if anything the article corroborates the plentiful statistics that show blacks commit a far higher percentage of violent crimes per capita.

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

So now the Lancet publishes unsolicited articles and calls it their own? Is that your “argument”? 

Well, I have a few arguments.  One is that it isn't a medical argument, so what does it have to do with the Lancet?  Two, its funding:

Funding

Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities, and National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.

I don't know about that last one but, yeah, seems unbiased...

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Choke holds illegal..??? Cmon..you cant see that is political pandering???  

Yeah, I read that and rolled my eyes.  Ignored the rest of what he typed.  Cops only use choke holds against black people!!  🤣

All of the different races in America used to be able to read at grade level. Now many can’t. Like in Baltimore. Racism. 

4 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Whoopi looks like an orangutan trying out for the new predator movie 

No doubt Whoopi is one of the most unattractive females I have ever seen.  Plus it seems she knows it and does not even try. Years ago there were rumblings on a movie set about her grooming and hygiene being not the best either.

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

No doubt Whoopi is one of the most unattractive females I have ever seen.  Plus it seems she knows it and does not even try. Years ago there were rumblings on a movie set about her grooming and hygiene being not the best either.

Can you imagine the dumps that beast takes? 

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s a terrible thing. Unfortunately it’s repeated all throughout history: the downtrodden hate the downtrodden. In the South before the Civil War, the worst racists by far were poor whites who didn’t own any slaves. 

I don`t know any downtrodden Asians.  The ones I went to school with and have worked with are very hard workers and successful. That might be the problem that bothers the blacks.

Goldberg is a standard racist, and I have no doubt that she dreams of white people being brutalized and wakes up feeling refreshed 

So let me get this straight...If I beat my wife, it's ok because my dad beat my Mom?   I now have an excuse right?

Can't fault child rapists either I guess, especially if they were abused as kids.  They should all be freed from their sentences..After all it's not  their fault.

Blacks killing blacks..not their fault...ever...

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

So let me get this straight...If I beat my wife, it's ok because my dad beat my Mom?   I now have an excuse right?

Can't fault child rapists either I guess, especially if they were abused as kids.  They should all be freed from their sentences..After all it's not  their fault.

Blacks killing blacks..not their fault...ever...

Only straight law abiding white males are at fault for everything bad and need to be punished. Everyone else is innocent in this liberal run country.