craftsman

Whoopi Goldberg asks if 'we need to see White people get beat up' to see change

I guess it would be when white people start killing black people in masses in the streets of Chicago and St. Louis and NYC to get them to change their habits of killing people. 

"The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg wondered on Monday if "we need to see White people get beat up" to see meaningful police reform before clarifying that she was "not suggesting that" following the death of Tyre Nichols

"Do we need to see White people also get beat before anybody will do anything? I’m not suggesting that. So don’t write us and tell me what a racist I am. I’m just asking is that what people have to see in order to wake up and realize this affects us all?" Goldberg asked. 

She also wondered when this brutality would "finally lead to some police reform from the ground up."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-goldberg-asks-if-we-need-see-white-people-get-beat-up-see-change-then-quickly-clarifies

Difficult to give credence to a racist like Karen.

do we need to see Whoopie get beat up so she can shut the fock up?

• Like 5

The View - Making millions of woman dumber each day.

“'The View' Ranks No. 1 in Households and Total Viewers Among the Daytime Network Talk Shows and News Programs. “The View” averaged 2.392 million Total Viewers, 306,000 Women 25-54 and 226,000 Women 18-49, during the week of Sept. 27, 2021, based on Live + Same Day Data from Nielsen Media Research.”

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

The View - Making millions of woman dumber each day.

“'The View' Ranks No. 1 in Households and Total Viewers Among the Daytime Network Talk Shows and News Programs. “The View” averaged 2.392 million Total Viewers, 306,000 Women 25-54 and 226,000 Women 18-49, during the week of Sept. 27, 2021, based on Live + Same Day Data from Nielsen Media Research.”

Shows you why it was a huge mistake by this country to ever allow women to vote in the first place. No one, not even a woman, can refute that.

• Like 1

They actually have both shoddy police work and a sympathetic victim this time. You don't see that combo often. 

32 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Imagine caring what Whoopi Goldberg says...not even just in 2023...at any point in time. 

Of course, many do - she is a liberal loudmouth that says a lot of stupid things.   The added bonus is she is a black woman, which is the cherry on top.   100% these are the people the partisan hacks focus on.  If you listen to rational people on the other team, you can't hate them as much.  ;) 

37 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Imagine caring what Whoopi Goldberg says...not even just in 2023...at any point in time. 

I think the concern here is the same applied to others. We can look at the concern applied to zachari Levi for challenging prizes by way of example. Just imagine defending PHIzER! Lol

Anyway, if people can share concern about Jordan Peterson, Tucker Carlson and others why not Karen Johnson?

She is a platform and people who listen to her, she lies without restraint and has some really nasty beliefs, I think highlighting her and making sure people know her ensures she can have her message, and people know she is filth…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think the concern here is the same applied to others. We can look at the concern applied to zachari Levi for challenging prizes by way of example. Just imagine defending PHIzER! Lol

Anyway, if people can share concern about Jordan Peterson, Tucker Carlson and others why not Karen Johnson?

She is a platform and people who listen to her, she lies without restraint and has some really nasty beliefs, I think highlighting her and making sure people know her ensures she can have her message, and people know she is filth…

It's seems Mooney wants all here to listen to his message about not caring what others say. A bit confusing on a message board when posting that people should not be caring about what other people say and at the same time trying to make a point by having others read and think about his message and what he is saying... :blink:

This would be a good topic in both freshman year logic and philosophy classes. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I just don't see why we should care what she says to a bunch of stay-at-home moms and senior citizens at 10am in the morning. No person that actually matters is listening to what Whoopi Goldeberg (or really any celebrity) says and is thinking "You know what- she is right. I'm going to think like her now)

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I just don't see why we should care what she says to a bunch of stay-at-home moms and senior citizens at 10am in the morning. No person that actually matters is listening to what Whoopi Goldeberg (or really any celebrity) says and is thinking "You know what- she is right. I'm going to think like her now)

Hmm....And all this time I thought stay at home moms and senior citizens are able to vote here in the US and might even have influence over the children they raise. I guess not though. 

Wow you learn something new every day from mooney. It's nice to know that stay at home moms and senior citizens don't actually matter. Phew, that's a load off my mind. 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

That used to be the case, but that ship has sailed long ago.   Now she says something stupid, and it gets blasted out to the rest of the country 2 secs later, so now people on these shows are saying it to everybody.   

But like I said,most people don't care in the sense that her opinion matters to them as much as people care because it feeds the clicks and the outrage machine.

ETA:  and yes, those stay-at-home moms and senior citizens still vote, and can be very active in the community and at schools.   They are probably watching because they probably care what these loons are saying.  

6 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

That used to be the case, but that ship has sailed long ago.   Now she says something stupid, and it gets blasted out to the rest of the country 2 secs later, so now people on these shows are saying it to everybody.   

But like I said,most people don't care in the sense that her opinion matters to them as much as people care because it feeds the clicks and the outrage machine.

ETA:  and yes, those stay-at-home moms and senior citizens still vote, and can be very active in the community and at schools.   They are probably watching because they probably care what these loons are saying.  

You are wasting your speech here. Mooney already said: "No person that actually matters is listening to what Whoopi Goldeberg." And that includes stay at home moms and senior citizens. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

2.3 million dumb woman care 

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

Looks like a whitey

Systemic black racism in the police department.

Hey @peenie.  Stop telling me to go back to Germany.

29 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Mostly because she has a huge platform to air her racist views.  I mean, you guys lose your sh#t over Donald Trump, Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson and whole host of others who have HUGE platforms.  But, it's only ONE person? That's your argument?

I don't understand why you can't see it - it's the amount of people she reaches with that racist and far left voice of hers that can influence people.  People that can vote.

34 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

They watch...I don't think they are listening. It is just people who want to be outraged watching it because they are going to say something outrageous. I don't think the show has changed in the 25 years it's been on...the response and culture around it did. 

20 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

2.3 million dumb woman care 

They watch....I doubt they care

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Mostly because she has a huge platform to air her racist views.  I mean, you guys lose your sh#t over Donald Trump, Joe Rogan, Jordan Peterson and whole host of others who have HUGE platforms.  But, it's only ONE person? That's your argument?

I don't understand why you can't see it - it's the amount of people she reaches with that racist and far left voice of hers that can influence people.  People that can vote.

Who is "you guys"? I do think Donald Trump as the President holds more sway than the star of Sister Act. And I never said it was one person. I said "any celebrity." I've long held the belief that if you are changing your vote or ideals off of what some celebrity says you shouldn't be allowed to vote. 

Also if you want to talk about "the reach of people" Joe Rogan's YouTube channel alone has 14 million subscribers- 6 times as many people as watch The View on any given day. When Rogan has on far right and far left people is their an outcry about him influencing people from you?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

My peenie is repulsed by Whoopi.

I'm betting your peenie doesn't have an afro, but that said, I don't want to know....:wacko:

10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I'm betting your peenie doesn't have an afro, but that said, I don't want to know....:wacko:

Are you certain?  You could be turning your back on a fascinating story involving a tragic confusion of rogaine with jergens hand lotion.

9 hours ago, Drizzay said:

Is she not aware this already happens?

This.

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Are you certain?  You could be turnming your back on a fascinating story involving a tragic confusion of rogaine with jergens hand lotion.

I guess it can't be all that bad if you are leaving out the fried catfish and tartar sauce parts out. 🤮

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

I guess it can't be all that bad if you are leaving out the fried catfish and tartar sauce parts out. 🤮

I use pepper sauce on my fried catfish.  I am not an animal.

Tell her to watch the NHL or Happy Gilmore

31 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

They watch...I don't think they are listening. It is just people who want to be outraged watching it because they are going to say something outrageous. I don't think the show has changed in the 25 years it's been on...the response and culture around it did. 

They watch....I doubt they care

Who is "you guys"? I do think Donald Trump as the President holds more sway than the star of Sister Act. And I never said it was one person. I said "any celebrity." I've long held the belief that if you are changing your vote or ideals off of what some celebrity says you shouldn't be allowed to vote. 

Also if you want to talk about "the reach of people" Joe Rogan's YouTube channel alone has 14 million subscribers- 6 times as many people as watch The View on any given day. When Rogan has on far right and far left people is their an outcry about him influencing people from you?

How many outright partisan lies has Rogan told to his audience? 

Liberals: OMG, Fox News... whaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa

(Fox News daily viewership - total primetime slots - 2.3M weekly viewers)

Also liberals: Why do you guys care about 'The View'?

('The View' - only 1 hour a day - 2.39M weekly viewers)

LOL

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You're just hitting it out of the park today.  Well done!!  :lol:

Like a Gorman Thomas moon shot at County Stadium.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Teacher lounge guy disparaging stay at home moms. :lol:. Thats awesome.  

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Teacher lounge guy disparaging stay at home moms. :lol:. Thats awesome.  

Stay-at-home mom is still better than message board tough guy so me nor the SAHM is at the bottom. 

56 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Liberals: OMG, Fox News... whaaaa whaaaaa whaaaaa

(Fox News daily viewership - total primetime slots - 2.3M weekly viewers)

Also liberals: Why do you guys care about 'The View'?

('The View' - only 1 hour a day - 2.39M weekly viewers)

LOL

Conservatives: OMG, Whoopi Goldberg is saying all these far left stupid things to all these people watching her show

(The View- 2.3 million viewers)

Also conservatives: No problems with anything on FOX News...Why do liberals complain so much?

(FOX News daily viewership- 2.3 million viewers)

LOL

• Confused 1