Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Steph Curry hates poor people. Tries to block low income housing near his house.

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I would hate living near low income people

You'd be considered the low-income person by most people's standards.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Curry grew up rich, so doesn't have the same perspective as some of the other players

While this is true, doesn't make him any less of a hypocrite. 

Curry grew up rich, so doesn't have the same perspective as some of the other players

Why do you have to grow up rich to not want to live near poor people? I myself lived in poor areas in the past and I want nothing to do with that ever again. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

While this is true, doesn't make him any less of a hypocrite. 

Probably true.  I don't really know what other comments Curry has made on the subject.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Why do you have to grow up rich to not want to live near poor people? I myself lived in poor areas in the past and I want nothing to do with that ever again. 

Because if you grow up poor there's a higher likelihood that you want to give other poor people more opportunities for success, such as living in a nice area.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, craftsman said:

How so?

I don't know, craftsman.  Why would someone consider someone a low-income person?

I know you can figure this out if you really think hard.

• Haha 2

Probably true.  I don't really know what other comments Curry has made on the subject.

Because if you grow up poor there's a higher likelihood that you want to give other poor people more opportunities for success, such as living in a nice area.

If they can afford to live in a nice area, then they aren't poor or are in over their heads and will be gone sooner than later. 

If they can afford to live in a nice area, then they aren't poor or are in over their heads and will be gone sooner than later. 

I'm referring to low-income housing that allows people to live in areas that they couldn't otherwise afford.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, nobody said:

I don't know, craftsman.  Why would someone consider someone a low-income person?

I know you can figure this out if you really think hard.

So you know my income and my lifestyle. You sound like an idiot who just spews dumb stuff out on the internet for no reason. 

That's more like a low income personality. Nice of you to come out of the poverty closet peanut.

I'm referring to low-income housing that allows people to live in areas that they couldn't otherwise afford.

Yeah, I've lived in low income areas and don't want those people living near where I live now. 

Yeah, I've lived in low income areas and don't want those people living near where I live now. 

If you rent in NJ like you say you do I guarantee you there is affordable housing near you.  There is by me and I own a million dollar home.

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

If you rent in NJ like you say you do I guarantee you there is affordable housing near you.  There is by me and I own a million dollar home.

Only a million?  Pfffft. you don't belong here. 

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

It depends on what you consider close to you. Sure, probably 5-10 miles from me there are a couple shltty areas that are easy to avoid. But in reality, that's not down the block from me. Not even close. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It depends on what you consider close to you. Sure, probably 5-10 miles from me there are a couple shltty areas that are easy to avoid. But in reality, that's not down the block from me. Not even close. 

You don't understand.  Low income housing, or affordable housing is not sh1tty areas.  They are decent homes in decent areas that are cheaper for people to live there if they meet the low income requirements 

• Haha 1

I live in a one bedroom 5k/month apartment in Chicago and have tons of poor people around me. A few halfway houses on the next block over 🤷‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Crestwood 2 said:

I live in a one bedroom 5k/month apartment in Chicago and have tons of poor people around me. A few halfway houses on the next block over 🤷‍♂️

Gross. All of it. from the cost to the crazy people

30 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You sound like an idiot who just spews dumb stuff out on the internet for no reason. 

Oh the irony...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

You don't understand.  Low income housing, or affordable housing is not sh1tty areas.  They are decent homes in decent areas that are cheaper for people to live there if they meet the low income requirements 

That’s how it starts.  Now fast forward a decade….. 

Can’t blame him though. I wouldn’t want low income people moving into my neighborhood. They have a tendency to not respect their neighbors or property so they trash it. No thanks. I like my neighborhoods clean 

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

That’s how it starts.  Now fast forward a decade….. 

Don't you live in NJ too?  No, 10 years of having a few affordable housing units doesn't turn a town into a ghetto.  Nice try.

4 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Can’t blame him though. I wouldn’t want low income people moving into my neighborhood. They have a tendency to not respect their neighbors or property so they trash it. No thanks. I like my neighborhoods clean 

Too bad you lived in Florence and North Charleston then...

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Too bad you lived in Florence and North Charleston then...

No? I have no clue what you’re talking about cause I live near Richmond, VA

19 minutes ago, edjr said:

Gross. All of it. from the cost to the crazy people

It’s nuts, don’t plan on staying here that long, but might as well live in a nice place while I’m here

2 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

No? I have no clue what you’re talking about cause I live near Richmond, VA

OK digby

7 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Are you ok? 

Why don't you share some more tiktok links with us, digby

1 hour ago, WhiskeyCash said:

I tried finding the video I watched earlier on YouTube but it’s been deleted. I wonder why. But here’s one that’s still up. The people from Project Veritas parked this outside of Pfizer’s headquarters. Probably won’t be long before this one is deleted too 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRs47rfa/

Went down a rabbit hole since I’m not on here much but I just found out Pfizer apparently sponsors majority of the left media 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRs47uF4/

Just now, TimHauck said:

Why don't you share some more tiktok links with us, digby

Why are you so angry? You seem to have a problem. I just came over here from footballguys and you are already spitting when you’re talking 

15 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Why are you so angry? You seem to have a problem. I just came over here from footballguys and you are already spitting when you’re talking 

He thinks football helmets are made of metal.  That's the level of intelligence you're dealing with here.  

• Thanks 1

I don’t see a problem someone voicing an opinion. 

Now I hope he doesn’ pull a D Brees and change is opinion due to negativity. 

17 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Lol that’s good stuff.  

• Thanks 1

I don't hate poor people myself.  Hate is too strong a word.  I find their poverty slightly distasteful and off-putting and would simply prefer they in their unsightliness are distanced from my view, except for the hot ones as my misogyny trumps my general distaste.

• Haha 1