Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Why should I care about Hunter Biden?

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

There’s about to be House hearings on Biden’s son. I’m honestly confused about what he did or didn’t do. Something about his server? Why should I care? How does this affect me, or the USA? 

Is someone asking you to care?

17 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

I'll just pick 2 things proving Trump deserved impeachment:  Asking a foreign government (Ukraine) to provide political information on opponents AND asking Georgia to 'find 11,799 votes to show him the winner of the state which he clearly was not.

Tim agrees with you although he just lied and said he didnt. 

President Trump attempted to blackmail another country into fabricating an investigation that could be used against a political opponent. OF COURSE that’s an impeachable offense! It’s not even a question. He cheated in an election and risked our security doing so. Furthermore there is a direct line between that impeachable offense and this one. It absolutely merited impeachment and it’s to the shame of Republican senators that they voted against (except Romney.) 

Just now, RogerDodger said:

As I suspected. They always run from themselves. I’m a centrist! 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Is someone asking you to care?

According to Tim it should be the last defence.  

“Nobody cares” is always the last defense.

But that wont stop him from using it.  

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Why doesn't he just say what he said was perfect.   😂

43 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Pathological liar guy is back. 

Go to FBG Forums and click the magnifying glass. You dont even have to be a member or signed in. "Impeachment" by "timscock"

Here is an example of you giving play by play, hysterically. 

Wow more of your digging through posts obsession. 
I was glad to see Trump impeached both times. I thought he deserved it. But I didn’t think the Russian hearings would come to anything. 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I also predicted (correctly) that the impeachments would not lead to removal, and that the public didn’t really care. Which is sad, but true. 

Great call. No one thought it would lead to removal. But it’s funny watching you backtrack from your misguided glee. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Great call. No one thought it would lead to removal. But it’s funny watching you backtrack from your misguided glee. 

I don't think anybody thought 16 chicken sh!t Repub Senators would vote to remove BUT it was done for the historical record.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wasn’t gleeful. The whole thing dismayed and disgusted me. 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wow more of your digging through posts obsession. 
I was glad to see Trump impeached both times. I thought he deserved it. But I didn’t think the Russian hearings would come to anything. 

Pathological liar. 

Here is what you said about wanting impeachment for Russia! 

So this is meant to be a political thread.  I am in favor of an impeachment inquiry; I changed my mind a few months ago because I am convinced that it is the right thing to do. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So tell us about Hunter Biden and your desire to start threads about him.

11 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

I don't think anybody thought 16 chicken sh!t Repub Senators would vote to remove BUT it was done for the historical record.

WTF are you rambling on about now? :lol:

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I was glad to see Trump impeached both times.

You cant go 15 minutes without lieing. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You cant help yourself.  🤣 Pathological. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

WTF are you rambling on about now? :lol:

An adult will explain it to you, later.

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So tell us about Hunter Biden and your desire to start threads about him.

That's the next one. "Something about his server?"   Playing dumb is a pathological tactic.  

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Damn.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Apparently you’re not smart enough to know the difference between glad and gleeful. If you have children taking vocabulary class, maybe they can explain it to you. 

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

That's the next one. "Something about his server?"   Playing dumb is a pathological tactic.  

The guy is a nut job. Fits right in with the other libs in this country. They talk a lot, but say nothing of note.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Apparently you’re not smart enough to know the difference between glad and gleeful. If you have children taking vocabulary class, maybe they can explain it to you. 

Next step, when called out, play the semantics game.  

You were glad, not gleeful, and disgusted and in dismay all at the same time. 

Either you have the emotions of a manic depressive woman on her period or you are a pathological liar.  

Because Cucker Carlson, Newsmax and OAN tell you to.

Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Either you have the emotions of a manic depressive woman on her period or you are a pathological liar.  

When it comes to any liberal, I see both of these possibilities in play.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

When it comes to any liberal, I see both of these possibilities in play.

Check this out and tell me I'm wrong. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Because Cucker Carlson, Newsmax and OAN tell you to.

Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 

Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. 

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is embarrassing.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Really not worth the time to respond to you but since other people are reading this: yes. I was glad he was impeached, and saddened, and disgusted, all at the same time: I was glad because he deserved it. I was sad because it was, both times, a disgusting affair. Also because I knew he’d never be removed. But I was never gleeful. I found nothing to celebrate about any of it. 

That’s not semantics. And if you lack the capacity to understand that, my hope is that others will. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Really not worth the time to respond to you but since other people are reading this: yes. I was glad he was impeached, and saddened, and disgusted, all at the same time: I was glad because he deserved it. I was sad because it was, both times, a disgusting affair. Also because I knew he’d never be removed. But I was never gleeful. I found nothing to celebrate about any of it. 

That’s not semantics. And if you lack the capacity to understand that, my hope is that others will. 

Great post. My sentiments exactly. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wow, the raw female emotions you exhibit are wonderous. You should get together with 'nobody' in a PM chat and share. Don't forget to include rusty. He has some tears to shed as well. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

This is embarrassing.

It is. RogerDodger makes a fool of themselves in every thread that they post in. I try to be nice about it as I don’t want to hurt their feelings too much. 

23 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Pathological liar. 

Here is what you said about wanting impeachment for Russia! 

Wow.  Why do liberals around here exaggerate, underplay and lie so much? 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Wow, the raw female emotions you exhibit are wonderous. You should get together with 'nobody' in a PM chat and share. Don't forget to include rusty. He has some tears to shed as well. 

My hunch is that you haven’t met enough females in your life to truly understand what female emotions are. But that’s just a guess on my part. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

My lord. Take a Midol 

It is. RogerDodger makes a fool of themselves in every thread that they post in. I try to be nice about it as I don’t want to hurt their feelings too much. 

You should seriously consider taking some time off, you look really bad here. Worse than usual.

Just now, Reality said:

You should seriously consider taking some time off, you look really bad here. Worse than usual.

Is your name here meant to be ironic? Because I gotta tell ya. “Reality” is not exactly your specialty. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Is your name here meant to be ironic? Because I gotta tell ya. “Reality” is not exactly your specialty. 

Sure, bud.

Here is the semantics game you played in the first post of this thread.  You said 

I’m honestly confused about what he did or didn’t do. Something about his server? Why should I care? How does this affect me, or the USA

Server, like you are oblivious to the laptop story.  Honestly confused.

LIAR

You had this take two and a half years ago:

It’s just amazing to me that once again Trump supporters appear to be living in their own universe. In the real world, the world for most of us, Rudy Giuliani has just been exposed (once again) as a Russian tool who is peddling total crap, which Trump thinks will help him in the election (highly doubtful.) 

Yet in that other universe of Trump supporters, Hunter Biden’s emails have exposed Joe Biden as a corrupt dude who profited from his son’s connection to Burisma, and this is a huge scandal that should destroy the Biden presidency. 

You know exactly why they are investigating Biden's dealings with Hunter.  

You were completely wrong about the first paragraph so to answer your bad faith question, you should care about it because maybe you are wrong about the second paragraph too and they connect the dots to Biden. 

But most of all you are a first class POS and I think everyone can see that now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

And it just got even worse. ;)