Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Why should I care about Hunter Biden?

Remind me not to piss of Roger. Wow. Timmy is getting pummeled. 

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Again with the female reference, I suspect from another dude who’s never dated in his life. (A female that is). 

I did fine in my day. Still could if I wanted. Also I don’t appreciate the homophobic reference. Do better. 

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Here is the semantics game you played in the first post of this thread.  You said 

Server, like you are oblivious to the laptop story.  Honestly confused.

LIAR

You had this take two and a half years ago:

You know exactly why they are investigating Biden's dealings with Hunter.  

You were completely wrong about the first paragraph so to answer your bad faith question, you should care about it because maybe you are wrong about the second paragraph too and they connect the dots to Biden. 

But most of all you are a first class POS and I think everyone can see that now. 

Once again, my obsessed friend, there is no contradiction. Ive followed the Hunter Biden story for 3 years now, I know what some of the details are (like Burisma obviously) and Im still honestly confused by it. I find the whole thing confusing and nonsensical. 
You keep trying this and you keep failing. No doubt at some point you’ll catch me in a contradiction because I change my mind now and then. If you had any kind of real life you wouldn’t have the time or effort to even try this. Or perhaps you’re in recovery after the operation? I can see that might leave plenty of time on your hands.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Once again, my obsessed friend, there is no contradiction. Ive followed the Hunter Biden story for 3 years now, I know what some of the details are (like Burisma obviously) and Im still honestly confused by it. I find the whole thing confusing and nonsensical. 
You keep trying this and you keep failing. No doubt at some point you’ll catch me in a contradiction because I change my mind now and then. If you had any kind of real life you wouldn’t have the time or effort to even try this. Or perhaps you’re in recovery after the operation? I can see that might leave plenty of time on your hands.

It doesn’t take long to look up a post. And if you know about Burisma, isn’t that enough? 

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

My hunch is that you haven’t met enough females in your life to truly understand what female emotions are. But that’s just a guess on my part. 

And yet your hunches are always incorrect. So you are batting a thousand. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It doesn’t take long to look up a post. And if you know about Burisma, isn’t that enough? 

No it isn’t. Because what I want to know is, why should I care? I’m confused. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh I don’t know, your president that is giving the store away to a country he had corrupt dealings with might be of concern? 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

One cannot be casually interested in the Hunter Biden investigation. One has to OBSESS over it, or you're not one of them!

HTH!

HUNTER BIDEN! HUNTER BIDEN!

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow.  Why do liberals around here exaggerate, underplay and lie so much? 

My irony meter just broke.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

As did my projection meter.

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Why is it the people I find so uninteresting are obsessed with me? Posty, Taco, Hack, and this bag of nothing.  Sigh. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why is it the people I find so uninteresting are obsessed with me? Posty, Taco, Hack, and this bag of nothing.  Sigh. 

Because we all pine to be Leaderboard Larry like you.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣 He really rates!

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It bothers you? You bring it up. It must 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It bothers you? You bring it up. It must 

1.) You brought it up, pointing out your leaderboard dynasty and claiming I wanted to be you.

2.) I mocked you for placing any kind of importance on this leaderboard.

3.) You said I'd previously brought it up.

4.) I challenged you to prove that.

5.) You deflected and said you couldn't be bothered by such proofery.

6.) I mock you again, labeling you as Leaderboard Larry, because that's how it goes when you boast about such things.

7.) You do your lather, rinse, repeat thing in regard to bringing it up.

You bet your ass I'm bringing it up, LEADERBOARD LARRY!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

1.) You brought it up, pointing out your leaderboard dynasty and claiming I wanted to be you.

2.) I mocked you for placing any kind of importance on this leaderboard.

3.) You said I'd previously brought it up.

4.) I challenged you to prove that.

5.) You deflected and said you couldn't be bothered by such proofery.

6.) I mock you again, labeling you as Leaderboard Larry, because that's how it goes when you boast about such things.

7.) You do your lather, rinse, repeat thing in regard to bringing it up.

You bet your ass I'm bringing it up, LEADERBOARD LARRY!!!!!!!

It’s not a big deal. I’m just more interesting than you. 

He’s obsessed with rating. He even made a comment to me about it today. As if we needed any more proof he’s a teenaged girl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

He’s obsessed with rating. He even made a comment to me about it today. As if we needed any more proof he’s a teenaged girl.

I said you don’t rate. As in you’re not worthy of my attention.  Nice try. Learn English. 

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said you don’t rate. As in you’re not worthy of my attention.  Nice try. Learn English. 

And this make you look less like a teenage girl, how? 

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

And this make you look less like a teenage girl, how? 

Oh no. Not that one again. Take a break, work on some new material and get back to me. I’m so bored. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh no. Not that one again. Take a break, work on some new material and get back to me. I’m so bored. 

Whatever happened to that Googballz fella? I bet he could help you out.

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s not a big deal. I’m just more interesting than you. 

So you equate post volume with post interest.

In that case, The Real timschochet has whipped your ass again today. 

Day after day. lol.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you equate post volume with post interest.

In that case, The Real timschochet has whipped your ass again today. 

Day after day. lol.

Lol. Keep talking dumbass. 

I don't give a shat about Hunter, "The Big Man", pay-for-play, etc...  Everyone in Washington is corrupt and Americans don't care about it anymore, unless of course the other side does it and then they feign outrage.  Joe is a dirty SOB, but Republicans should just drop it and focus on his ineptitude.  Politicians are dirty, and water is wet.  Move on.

The bigger issue is the Intelligence Community lying about the authenticity of the laptop in the weeks prior to the 2020 election.  It's incredible how few people know this fact - THE FBI HAD THE HUNTER BIDEN LAPTOP ONE FULL YEAR PRIOR TO THE 2020 ELECTION.  Nobody talks about this, but it's actually the one single fact about the Hunter laptop that every American should know.  Bottom line - the FBI absolutely knew the laptop was authentic.  But the Intelligence Community still produced a letter saying that it had the hallmarks of Russian disinformation.  At any point the FBI or DOJ could have refuted that assessment, but they remained silent.  It's probably the single biggest example of disinformation and election-interference.  Many Americans have lost all faith in the Government, and this is a big reason why.

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. Keep talking dumbass. 

We all bow down to your awesomeness, Leadershipboard Larry!

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

One cannot be casually interested in the Hunter Biden investigation. One has to OBSESS over it, or you're not one of them!

HTH!

HUNTER BIDEN! HUNTER BIDEN!

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Well, one of us started this thread to discuss it under the lying premise "something about a server," and it wasn't one of us superduperuberMAGAtards. :dunno: 

• Like 1

Well, this thread went about as expected.  The answer to your thread title is you shouldn't care Tim.  Regardless of whether every suspicion that's come out about Hunter and Joe were proven 100% true, you wouldn't give a sh*t.   For those of us who aren't partisan hacks, it matters though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Well, this thread went about as expected.  The answer to your thread title is you shouldn't care Tim.  Regardless of whether every suspicion that's come out about Hunter and Joe were proven 100% true, you wouldn't give a sh*t.   For those of us who aren't partisan hacks, it matters though.

This is true. They don’t care that Joe Biden is a foreign agent. He was the point man selling favors. Hunter & Jim Biden were just conduits. 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

First you have to prove that Joe Biden corruptly accepted money. 

Next you have to demonstrate that this money caused Joe Biden to take actions and policies which he otherwise would not have done. 

I think it’s going to be impossible to prove these two points. I think that anyone watching is going to be confused by the details- the reason I think this is because I’m a political junkie, I’ve tried to follow it with an open mind, and I’m honestly confused. I don’t think the public will care about this, and frankly I don’t think they should. 

8 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

I have the same problem.

You have a lot of liberal problems. Stupidity being one of them. All liberals do. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You are a prime example for sure. 

It's so funny to see this dude get triggered.  He immediately goes into "I know you are but what am I?" mode.

Nobody set him off last night by calling him poor :lol:

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

First you have to prove that Joe Biden corruptly accepted money. 

Next you have to demonstrate that this money caused Joe Biden to take actions and policies which he otherwise would not have done. 

I think it’s going to be impossible to prove these two points. I think that anyone watching is going to be confused by the details- the reason I think this is because I’m a political junkie, I’ve tried to follow it with an open mind, and I’m honestly confused. I don’t think the public will care about this, and frankly I don’t think they should. 

Not sure why you felt compelled to post what you did.  You didn't address my point:

Regardless of whether every suspicion that's come out about Hunter and Joe were proven 100% true, you wouldn't give a sh*t. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

It's so funny to see this dude get triggered.  He immediately goes into "I know you are but what am I?" mode.

Nobody set him off last night by calling him poor :lol:

It's funny to see this guy get triggered. All I said is he is a prime example and he goes nuts. So obsessed and set off. :lol:

23 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

I have the same problem.

How dare you! I’m an ass hole, I’m not boring.  Take it back. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How dare you! I’m an ass hole, I’m not boring.  Take it back. 

:sleep: