Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Taxes are racist

Rink

LMFAO…..

As you might expect they could not pretend the algorithm is “racist” so they had to instead point to the people who made the decisions that went into that algorithm…..

I don’t think these people realize what they are actually saying here, as usual.

The earned  income credit is one that tends to be used more by less affluent people. It is also being used by less educated people who cannot afford someone to prepare it or review it. This results in errors, enough for the IRS to engage and develop a solution to address those errors.

It is not that AA’s are more audited, but instead they are audited more “proportionately….. which makes perfect sense and is right in line with every other focking statistic they already whine about….

• Thanks 1

I’m just impressed that you read the New York Times. Good for you, it’s one of the most trustworthy news sources. 

However the article never once mentions racism; that’s your spin on it. One thing the article does mention is that this discrepancy is related to the severe budget cuts that the IRS has faced in recent years. Biden has correctly sought to address this problem but Republicans have opposed him every step of the way. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m just impressed that you read the New York Times. Good for you, it’s one of the most trustworthy news sources. 

However the article never once mentions racism; that’s your spin on it. One thing the article does mention is that this discrepancy is related to the severe budget cuts that the IRS has faced in recent years. Biden has correctly sought to address this problem but Republicans have opposed him every step of the way. 

You must be dizzy with all your spinning!

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I find it disingenuous that you might attempt to pretend the intent of this article was not to suggest racism.

I do read multiple news sources, almost none of them, to include and perhaps especially this one, are reliable.

Instead one must digest from multiple sources, and distill that information to wring out the abundance of bias. 

Texans are racist

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

you think more taxes are good, Republicans dont, so I applaud them for opposing it

if we have enough money to send billions monthly to Ukraine, the govt is taking too many taxes

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

Texans are racist

No.  We hate all non Texans equally.  :overhead:

1 minute ago, Bert said:

No.  We hate all non Texans equally.  :overhead:

90% of them aren't white anymore :(