Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Eric Bieniemy

First of all, why isn’t he a head coach yet? And let’s not say racism when guys like Todd Bowles and Lovie Smith keep getting jobs.

I’ve heard some rumblings that he’s in consideration for the Colts job…

But most of what I’m seeing is about teams requesting to interview him for OC. Ravens, Commanders, Texans…

I understand his contract with KC is coming up and it might just come down to money if there is no HC spot available, but if I’m him why would I want to OC somewhere that isn’t KC? I feel like leaving the team with the best QB and TE in the league can do nothing but hurt your luster when it comes to ever possibly being a head coach. 

4 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

First of all, why isn’t he a head coach yet? And let’s not say racism when guys like Todd Bowles and Lovie Smith keep getting jobs.

I’ve heard some rumblings that he’s in consideration for the Colts job…

But most of what I’m seeing is about teams requesting to interview him for OC. Ravens, Commanders, Texans…

I understand his contract with KC is coming up and it might just come down to money if there is no HC spot available, but if I’m him why would I want to OC somewhere that isn’t KC? I feel like leaving the team with the best QB and TE in the league can do nothing but hurt your luster when it comes to ever possibly being a head coach. 

Calling plays is the answer to both.

He's got to be a massive dbag. If he was ever going to get a HC gig, he would've had at least an offer

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

He's got to be a massive dbag. If he was ever going to get a HC gig, he would've had at least an offer

That and he must suck at interviewing.

Ill field this one for the usual band of rightards this time:

GD liberal pinko Sissy cuckold culture leftist colleges!  😡

They wouldn't dare hire anybody with a name like "Bi Enemy!" 🏳️‍🌈👬

Based on some of the black head coaches who get hired seemingly to just appease people, I’d figure bieniemy just showing up for the interview would be good enough. 

Okay so aside from why he isn’t a head coach yet, the second question was why would he interview for other OC jobs?

it has to simply be that he thinks they will pay him more than KC will? I can’t imagine wanting to go to the Texans and possibly be exposed as not as good as we think with the addition of added play calling and not having the best QB in the game 

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

Okay so aside from why he isn’t a head coach yet, the second question was why would he interview for other OC jobs?

it has to simply be that he thinks they will pay him more than KC will? I can’t imagine wanting to go to the Texans and possibly be exposed as not as good as we think with the addition of added play calling and not having the best QB in the game 

Wasn't part of the knock on him that "he didn't call plays"?  So maybe if he proves he can still be a good OC by calling plays, that might help convince someone to hire him as a HC?

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Wasn't part of the knock on him that "he didn't call plays"?  So maybe if he proves he can still be a good OC by calling plays, that might help convince someone to hire him as a HC?

Not sure. I always thought it was just the idea that Andy Reid was calling plays because Andy Reid but that could be right. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Ill field this one for the usual band of rightards this time:

GD liberal pinko Sissy cuckold culture leftist colleges!  😡

They wouldn't dare hire anybody with a name like "Bi Enemy!" 🏳️‍🌈👬

I read it more line Bee-enema.

I was wondering like with the Ravens, if he might be promised the hc gig once Bill retires.  That's the only logic I could think of. 

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

I was wondering like with the Ravens, if he might be promised the hc gig once Bill retires.  That's the only logic I could think of. 

Bienemy gets all excited when Bill Belichick retires thinking he's getting a promo.  John Harbaugh tells him to get out of his office.   He thought that might work.

8 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Did you miss my post? 

He isn't getting HC offers because *apparently he has done bad in interviews.  And that only compounds the fact that he is basically the OC assistant behind Reid.  

He would go take a different OC job in order to try and get out from under Reid.  Call plays.  And prove himself.  If he isn't getting any head coach offers as "OC" of the vaunted Chiefs then why would he sit and play second fiddle to Reid.....if HCing is what he is after?

3 hours ago, craftsman said:

Who focking cares?

Lots of people, yet here you are posting in the thread about something you don’t care about.  You are a weird dude.

• Like 1

Doesn’t it also not help him that the Chiefs are usually playing deep into the playoffs and a lot of teams make their hires before he’s done coaching?

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Did you miss my post? 

He isn't getting HC offers because *apparently he has done bad in interviews.  And that only compounds the fact that he is basically the OC assistant behind Reid.  

He would go take a different OC job in order to try and get out from under Reid.  Call plays.  And prove himself.  If he isn't getting any head coach offers as "OC" of the vaunted Chiefs then why would he sit and play second fiddle to Reid.....if HCing is what he is after?

Didn’t miss your post. Was looking for more responses on that portion of the question. I also noted the addition of calling plays elsewhere as potentially exposing him. 

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Lots of people, yet here you are posting in the thread about something you don’t care about.  You are a weird dude.

I just meant, why should such an unlikeable person get a job?

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Meh.  Nowadays, you can never be sure about those charges.  All a woman has to do is claim that she was "assaulted" and she is automatically believed 100% no f'n questions asked.

Now, I realize men throughout history have not behaved well and that certainly plays a large part in this, but "innocent until proven guilty" is not something men are afforded anymore in modern times when it comes to women's claims.  Even brushing up against a woman now is "assault".

56 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I just meant, why should such an unlikeable person get a job?

Irony :lol: 

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Did you miss my post? 

Also heard he has not interviewed well and not the most respected among the players. They probably view him as Reids lackey.

Bienemy really needs to get away from Andy Reid.  Reid designs all the plays and takes over if things get tight.  So he need to move on to another team.

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

Irony :lol: 

What's the irony? That you are a rat and I have a good job and I get along with my bosses and coworkers just fine while you post on this site for half your life even while on vacation with your family? That's not irony, that's just basic fact. :dunno:

I don’t think the coaching scandal stuff from 20 years ago is an issue. He doesn’t call plays and gets I think people assume KC’s success is due more to personnel and Andy Reid than Bieniemy. He also doesn’t fit the trend toward young HCs like Daboll, Shanahan, McVey, Siriani. And after already interviewing for so many jobs he feels like an also ran candidate. 

Ge reminds me a little of Duce Staley as a candidate. But I think Duce will end up getting a HC gig eventually.

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

What's the irony? That you are a rat and I have a good job and I get along with my bosses and coworkers just fine while you post on this site for half your life even while on vacation with your family? That's not irony, that's just basic fact. :dunno:

It’s ironical that you’d comment on his likability, since everyone who knows you on or offline hates you and wishes you were dead. That’s why you spend XMas alone, you focking loser.

:( 

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

7614 posts in less than 7 months, kettle.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, nobody said:

Bienemy gets all excited when Bill Belichick retires thinking he's getting a promo.  John Harbaugh tells him to get out of his office.   He thought that might work.

:lol:

you know what i meant

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s ironical that you’d comment on his likability, since everyone who knows you on or offline hates you and wishes you were dead. That’s why you spend XMas alone, you focking loser.

:( 

Keep posting and reporting on this site while on vacation with the family. It's all you got and all you ever had for at least the last 20+ years of your life. 

Loser. :lol:

20 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

7614 posts in less than 7 months, kettle.

7650 new aliases in less than a year's time. Kettle. :lol:

2 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Didn’t miss your post. Was looking for more responses on that portion of the question. I also noted the addition of calling plays elsewhere as potentially exposing him. 

Well you can't really expose yourself if you are getting close to no good HC looks where he sits now.  What would he be protecting?

57 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Also heard he has not interviewed well and not the most respected among the players. They probably view him as Reids lackey.

Bienemy really needs to get away from Andy Reid.  Reid designs all the plays and takes over if things get tight.  So he need to move on to another team.

I mean when you don't call plays.  Have Reid over you.   Have Mahomes Kelce (and Reek) for a bit.....it is totally understandable that owners would have doubts that he is the real deal.  

Add in acting immature as a younger guy and it compounds the questions on if he can lead a team and call plays by himself with less talent.  

Will you guys shut the hell up.  My God you do this in every single thread you enter.  

• Thanks 2