Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

Ex Marine gets over 5 years for Jan. 6 Riot

Just now, craftsman said:

Don't expect any replies to this from the liberals like Hawkeye. They only likes to jump on board against conservatives.

Yep.  Super liberal here.  I only want conservatives to pay for their crimes and I want all liberals to be left alone.  🙄

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Yep.  Super liberal here.  I only want conservatives to pay for their crimes and I want all liberals to be left alone.  🙄

Your posting habits prove it. Glad you realize though. 

42 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Some of you are the same that think certain people deserve to be shot for resisting arrest.  You think it's ok to be killed because you didn't follow the law but going to jail for a few years is way too extreme.  I'm sensing some bias here.

In a just world, people don't get 5 years for sightseeing and taking pictures Hawkeye!!  ;) 

What's funny is that liberals think I'm conservative.  There is no such thing as being in the middle with you guys.  You ignore anything I ever agree with and only focus on the things I disagree with.  Your bias is strong.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

What's funny is that liberals think I'm conservative.  There is no such thing as being in the middle with you guys.  You ignore anything I ever agree with and only focus on the things I disagree with.  Your bias is strong.

Who called you conservative?

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

In a just world, people don't get 5 years for sightseeing and taking pictures Hawkeye!!  ;) 

Obviously this fine, ex-marine was just trying to freshen his breathe with some Binaca spray and accidentally had it facing the wrong direction.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Who called you conservative?

Here?  None of you think that.  I don't think the liberals here think of me as a liberal though.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

100% this happens on both sights.   Sure, I'm the flaming lefty the board thinks I am if you ignore my posts on trans, defund the police, guns, etc.  where I largely agree with you.   

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

100% this happens on both sights.   Sure, I'm the flaming lefty the board thinks I am if you ignore my posts on trans, defund the police, guns, etc.  where I largely agree with you.   

I think it’s because a lot of people get very uncomfortable when forced to consider that there might be more than two sides to any question. It’s neat and safe to think that your side is right and the other side is wrong and there’s no in between. “Either you’re with us or against us”. But of course we don’t live in a black and white world. 

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

But of course we don’t live in a black and white world. 

Geek Club canned response:

THAT'S RACISSSS!