wiffleball

Super secret Chinese surveillance aircraft over Montana

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That's what the Deep State would like you to believe.

:ninja:

I have an inside military source.  99.999 percent of people will believe what the US and media feed them though so carry on.

10 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I have an inside military source.  99.999 percent of people will believe what the US and media feed them though so carry on.

Outside of your inside military source, what are your go-to credible information sources?

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Outside of your inside military source, what are your go-to credible information sources?

Why are you asking me this question?  What's the purpose?  I don't have any other information sources.

6 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Why are you asking me this question?  What's the purpose?  I don't have any other information sources.

Because you make a blanket statement that 99.999 believe what the government and media feed people, which might be true if we can include all media and not just left-leaning media. And it doesn't mean that what the media and government produce is 99.999 percent wrong. That's why I try to read everything, adjust, read more, adjust and hope the truth will crystallize at some point. 

Earlier, I'd read that this was a weather balloon, but then I course corrected once it was labeled a surveillance balloon. It's odd, though, that the Chinese intentionally would send something so obvious over our air space, unless the idea was to mistakenly think we'd all be crapping our pants about it.

Personally, I think it's kind of hilarious.

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Because you make a blanket statement that 99.999 believe what the government and media feed people, which might be true if we can include all media and not just left-leaning media. And it doesn't mean that what the media and government produce is 99.999 percent wrong. That's why I try to read everything, adjust, read more, adjust and hope the truth will crystallize at some point. 

Earlier, I'd read that this was a weather balloon, but then I course corrected once it was labeled a surveillance balloon. It's odd, though, that the Chinese intentionally would send something so obvious over our air space, unless the idea was to mistakenly think we'd all be crapping our pants about it.

Personally, I think it's kind of hilarious.

I'm saying the 99.999 percent only in the instance of this balloon situation, nothing else.  I'm saying people are believing this story that the balloon at 60,000 feet altitude is from China.  Congressman believe it even  China even says it's from them.  Blinken cancels his visit to China.  I'm saying it's all a ruse and this balloon and other balloons in the sky our from the United States for our own Nation's defense related activities.  

59 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That 60,000 feet would be a 20 increase in altitude over what is considered the max for a fighter jet. I also posted information on the futility of trying to shoot it down. The bullet holes would just make it leak, and the bullets would be traveling crazy fast by the time they fell to Earth.

Missiles are expensive, and why the fock would we use missiles meant for fast-flying aircraft on a lumbering, harmless, gas-filled blob? You admitted that missiles are designed to shoot down balloons.

Shooting it down would have been a dumb idea that could have gotten people killed.

RodgerTardger!

🤣

You're dumb as a box of rocks. Not even a tiny grasp of physics.  🤣

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

You're dumb as a box of rocks. Not even a tiny grasp of physics.  🤣

How fast would a falling bullet from 11 miles up hit the ground?

I believe I have an answer for that. 

How about you?

22 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

How fast would a falling bullet from 11 miles up hit the ground?

I believe I have an answer for that. 

How about you?

To be exact I'd need the size and shape of the bullet so I could calculate it's terminal velocity. Oops, sorry, didnt mean to expose your ignorance. 

The smarter question is what's the probability of a falling bullet from a known position hitting someone in Montana.  In a very high percentage of locations it's at or near zero. 

Hope that helps you foking mental midget. 

This reported aspect of the balloon isn't getting enough attention...

https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article272092112.html

"The balloon, however, may have made a sudden descent “That object that we’re talking about that was at our 3 o’clock, about a minute and a half ago, I saw, the captain saw it dive about 20,000 feet in seconds and then it was below us. That’s what it appears now and to our 4 o’clock position.""

If it is in fact a Chinese project..

Right now, BRICS leaders are poised to launch a shared gold-backed currency. A stable currency with those nations joined together stands to end the reign of the dollar. 

As odd as this might sound, without taking the time to explain how and providing the historic precedent, such a development is actually war-fanning.

Most likely, covert state actors are working to disincentivize it.

Because of the legitimate "EMP delivery system" concerns with balloons, I'm thinking maybe they're (BRICS) asserting themselves with this. They want to move forward without being handicapped by the weight of however the U.S. would work to prevent the currency.

Here's a piece on the balloon/EMP (seriously) deal.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/balloons-called-top-delivery-platform-for-nuclear-emp-attack

I could be absurdly wrong, but this is how the dots seem to connect.

A second 'Chinese surveillance balloon' has been spotted over Latin America, according to Pentagon officials (msn.com)

A second 'Chinese surveillance balloon' has been spotted over Latin America, according to Pentagon officials.

A massive, high altitude balloon was spotted Tuesday drifting above the United States.

Pentagon officials on Thursday identified the balloon as a "Chinese surveillance" device.

On Friday, a second surveillance balloon was identified flying above Latin America.

A second high-altitude Chinese surveillance balloon has been spotted in Latin America as one discovered earlier this week drifts across the central United States, Pentagon officials said Friday. 

"We now assess it is another Chinese surveillance balloon," AP reported Brigadier General Pat Ryder, the Pentagon press secretary, said. Ryder declined to give additional details, such as where the second balloon was spotted.

The first balloon was spotted flying over Alaska and parts of Canada before arriving over the city of Billings, Montana — near Malmstrom Air Force Base, which houses 150 Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missiles. 

Ryder said in a statement emailed to Insider that the balloon is currently moving eastward across the country and has "a large payload underneath the surveillance component," though there is "no physical or military threat to people on the ground."

China has maintained the device is a "civilian airship used for research, mainly meteorological, purposes," according to an official statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China.

US Pentagon officials have declared the balloons surveillance devices. 

"The fact is we know that it's a surveillance balloon, and I'm not going to be able to be more specific than that," Ryder said in a statement emailed to Insider. "And we do know that the balloon has violated US airspace and international law, which is unacceptable."

These are not the only balloons used as surveillance devices between China and the United States. At least one balloon was discovered over the US during the Trump administration, AP reported. In 1957, China claimed it shot down what it identified as a "spy balloon," though US Navy called it "a weather experiment that had blown off course," according to the US Naval Institute. 

While there has been pressure by some members of Congress, as well as Trump, to shoot down the balloon, officials say it's not that simple, in part because fighter aircraft aren't designed to target balloons.

When a weather balloon went rogue 25 years ago, two Royal Canadian Air Force CF-18 fighter aircraft fired more than 1,000 rounds at it and couldn't shoot it down.

Rusty thinks it’s hilarious. If Trump were president he would feel the same way. 

9 hours ago, Gepetto said:

1 hour ago, Old School said:

A second 'Chinese surveillance balloon' has been spotted over Latin America, according to Pentagon officials (msn.com)

A second 'Chinese surveillance balloon' has been spotted over Latin America, according to Pentagon officials.

A massive, high altitude balloon was spotted Tuesday drifting above the United States.

Pentagon officials on Thursday identified the balloon as a "Chinese surveillance" device.

On Friday, a second surveillance balloon was identified flying above Latin America.

A second high-altitude Chinese surveillance balloon has been spotted in Latin America as one discovered earlier this week drifts across the central United States, Pentagon officials said Friday. 

"We now assess it is another Chinese surveillance balloon," AP reported Brigadier General Pat Ryder, the Pentagon press secretary, said. Ryder declined to give additional details, such as where the second balloon was spotted.

The first balloon was spotted flying over Alaska and parts of Canada before arriving over the city of Billings, Montana — near Malmstrom Air Force Base, which houses 150 Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missiles. 

Ryder said in a statement emailed to Insider that the balloon is currently moving eastward across the country and has "a large payload underneath the surveillance component," though there is "no physical or military threat to people on the ground."

China has maintained the device is a "civilian airship used for research, mainly meteorological, purposes," according to an official statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China.

US Pentagon officials have declared the balloons surveillance devices. 

"The fact is we know that it's a surveillance balloon, and I'm not going to be able to be more specific than that," Ryder said in a statement emailed to Insider. "And we do know that the balloon has violated US airspace and international law, which is unacceptable."

These are not the only balloons used as surveillance devices between China and the United States. At least one balloon was discovered over the US during the Trump administration, AP reported. In 1957, China claimed it shot down what it identified as a "spy balloon," though US Navy called it "a weather experiment that had blown off course," according to the US Naval Institute. 

While there has been pressure by some members of Congress, as well as Trump, to shoot down the balloon, officials say it's not that simple, in part because fighter aircraft aren't designed to target balloons.

When a weather balloon went rogue 25 years ago, two Royal Canadian Air Force CF-18 fighter aircraft fired more than 1,000 rounds at it and couldn't shoot it down.

Don’t worry.  It’s a U.S. balloon says Gepetto and his inside sources.

like pretty much everything else about this Administration, this is just ridiculous and highly UN American to allow this to happen

Turns out, there are things a balloon like that can do, achieve, gather that satellites can't apparently. Interesting.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Did any goofball locals shoot it down yet?

Yeah.  All those fantasies you hold of some  white supremacist with the ability to shoot thousands and thousands of feet into the atmosphere.  

All Chinese nationals should be expelled from the US right now. Work visas, student visas you name it. GTFO. And you can’t come back until China comes clean about all the shite they have been up to including Covid. Enough. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah.  All those fantasies you hold of some  white supremacist with the ability to shoot thousands and thousands of feet into the atmosphere.  

He must be a kid.  He really doesn’t have awareness.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All Chinese nationals should be expelled from the US right now. Work visas, student visas you name it. GTFO. And you can’t come back until China comes clean about all the shite they have been up to including Covid. Enough. 

Cutting countries off from markets and resources is one manner of starting a war.  The Japanese cite just that for their bombing of Pearl Harbor.

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Cutting countries off from markets and resources is one manner of starting a war.  The Japanese cite just that for their bombing of Pearl Harbor.

I’m not cutting them off from trade. As if China can cut us off. They need us too. You just can’t go to school or work here on a visa anymore. Buh-bye. Lots of Russians have been expelled. 

5 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

He must be a kid.  He really doesn’t have awareness.

I wonder how high a 30.06 bullet will go.  With air resistence and gravitational pull I imagine not more than 10 to 12 thoudsand feet.  Sure, they leave the muzzle at 3500 ft per second, or there abouts, but they are instantly decelerating.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not cutting them off from trade. As if China can cut us off. They need us too. You just can’t go to school or work here on a visa anymore. Buh-bye. Lots of Russians have been expelled. 

But how would they percieve it, reasonably or unreasonably.  They might percieve it as the first step into that paradigm.

You know what I have not heard in a long time, the boast that only Nixon could have opened up relations with China. This has nothing whatsoever to do with your post, of course.  It is just something which sprang into my head.

13 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

But how would they percieve it, reasonably or unreasonably.  They might percieve it as the first step into that paradigm.

You know what I have not heard in a long time, the boast that only Nixon could have opened up relations with China. This has nothing whatsoever to do with your post, of course.  It is just something which sprang into my head.

He sure did. At the urging of Pepsi- cola. I once worked at the world HQ for PepsiCo doing maintenance. The former Chairman, Donald M Kendall, was a close Nixon advisor. He maintained an office there after he retired. There were pictures of him and Nixon on the walls. And although he rarely utilized the office, it was my job on Monday mornings to replace the wood in his fireplace, even in the summer. Fresh wood every Monday. Or so they thought. 

18 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

@Pimpadeaux can we get a tracking update on its current location?  Still to high to shoot?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maybe we can launch a metal football helmet at it? 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe we can launch a metal football helmet at it? 

What, from like a really, really large wrist rocket?

1 hour ago, RogerDodger said:

@Pimpadeaux can we get a tracking update on its current location?  Still to high to shoot?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last I saw it, it was over North carolina.

There's a big pocket of no fly sky around the Myrtle Beach region at the moment.

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No.

Most all of them have nothing to do with the government, in fact most are here because they have varying degrees of hatred towards the Chinese government.

13 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

No.

Most all of them have nothing to do with the government, in fact most are here because they have varying degrees of hatred towards the Chinese government.

I can tell by all the colleges the ccp funds. Also, they can claim asylum if they hate China so much. Not cut out when the heat is on like Fang- fang.