wiffleball

Super secret Chinese surveillance aircraft over Montana

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doing maintenance? Ha ha.  You weak little kid.  But I’ll gladly keep this going. Your turn. 

You said you were there at the urging of PepsiCo working maintenance by request. Again- you can't even keep track of your dumb stories you concoct in between wishing rape on kids and saying the dad deserved it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You said you were there at the urging of PepsiCo working maintenance by request. Again- you can't even keep track of your dumb stories you concoct in between wishing rape on kid's and saying the dad deserved it.

No idiot. I said Nixon was urged to open trade e with China by Pepsi you dope. Why would PepsiCo GAF who changes the light bulbs and fixes the toilets? Lol. How Fockin stupid are you? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No idiot. I said Nixon was urged to open trade e with China you dope. Why would PepsiCo GAF who changes the light bulbs and fixes the toilets? Lol. How Fockin stupid are you? 

You certainly did not. You said you were there by request...and when I said about it your first response was- it was the year after my honorable discharge and before the academy.

Again- I recognize you lie so much you can't keep track of it. Sad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You certainly did not. You said you were there by request...and when I said about it your first response was- it was the year after my honorable discharge and before the academy.

Again- I recognize you lie so much you can't keep track of it. Sad.

Oh boy.  Try reading the post above, that I replied to. Proof that all you do is read my posts. Obsessed. You’re also too stupid to figure it out. Starting tomorrow I want you hitting the books and not posting here all day. You need some practice.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh boy.  Try reading the post above, that I replied to. Proof that all you do is read my posts. Obsessed. You’re also too stupid to figure it out. Starting tomorrow I want you hitting the books and not posting here all day. You need some practice.  

You are a sad person.

I genuinely feel bad for you. Don't worry about me so much. Starting tomorrow I want you to go outside and take some breaths of fresh air. Your brain needs the good oxygen if you insist on stealing it from good people.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are a sad person.

I genuinely feel bad for you. Don't worry about me so much. Starting tomorrow I want you to go outside and take some breaths of fresh air. Your brain needs the good oxygen if you insist on stealing it from good people.

Yeah, dumbass. The former CEO of Pepsi was like, “Get HT on the job, I need those lightbulbs changed right!” You’re an obsessed idiot.  You just proved it. I laugh.  Lol.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, dumbass. The former CEO of Pepsi was like, “Get HT on the job, I need those lightbulbs changed right!” You’re an obsessed idiot.  You just proved it. I laugh.  Lol.  

People can look in the thread and see what you said. You said it, I questioned it, you didn't deny it and doubled down on it...then you decided it was fake. 

Sad

People can look in the thread and see what you said. You said it, I questioned it, you didn't deny it and doubled down on it...then you decided it was fake. 

Sad

No, we don’t care. If you want to prove yourself right, post the link that you’re talking about otherwise just shut up.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Sad

Yeah, everyone else knows what the period at the end of a sentence means, you idiot. This is so funny. PepsiCo requests me to work in the maintenance department. That’s what I said. Straight clown. The discussion was obviously above your head. Stick to pronouns. I bet you’re all caught up on them.  Lol. 

On 2/4/2023 at 10:21 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

He sure did. At the urging of Pepsi- cola. I once worked at the world HQ for PepsiCo doing maintenance. The former Chairman, Donald M Kendall, was a close Nixon advisor. He maintained an office there after he retired. There were pictures of him and Nixon on the walls. And although he rarely utilized the office, it was my job on Monday mornings to replace the wood in his fireplace, even in the summer. Fresh wood every Monday. Or so they thought. 

Mooney. An obsessed moron.  One of a few I have. Lol. 

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

No, we don’t care. If you want to prove yourself right, post the link that you’re talking about otherwise just shut up.

You will just deny it like you did the other links.

:dunno:

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mooney. An obsessed moron.  One of a few I have. Lol. 

And it took you the third time me saying it to "correct" it.

HT. A loser who wishes rape on kids. Biggest delusional weirdo here. LOL.

• Like 1

I don't know about Nixon or Pepsi or what Sean and HT are arguing about from last page.

I just know that leaving a known spy balloon floating over the country for a few days, while waiting to shoot it down after it completes it's mission and flies out into the open ocean seems weird. 

When leftoids are running the government and military, I don't really have my finger on the pulse of their logic. My brain doesn't work that way.

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't know about Nixon or Pepsi or what Sean and HT are arguing about from last page.

I just know that leaving a known spy balloon floating over the country for a few days, while waiting to shoot it down after it completes it's mission and flies out into the open ocean seems weird. 

When leftoids are running the government and military, I don't really have my finger on the pulse of their logic. My brain doesn't work that way.

My bad. Mooney logs in and reads all of my posts out of context of the conversation that is happening and says really stupid things. It’s not the fist time. My bad for responding.  

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The thought process was explained. You can not like the thought process or disagree but it is far more complicated than "They wanted to just give China what they wanted."

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My bad. Mooney logs in and reads all of my posts out of context of the conversation that is happening and says really stupid things. It’s not the fist time. My bad for responding.  

HT says stupid make believe stuff. Gets called on it and then tries to retreat twisting himself into an illogical pretzel.

He also said he was going to ignore me but it is clear he just can't quit me. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

HT says stupid make believe stuff. Gets called on it and then tries to retreat twisting himself into an illogical pretzel.

He also said he was going to ignore me but it is clear he just can't quit me. 

When?  

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When?  

You said it yesterday...when you were playing Internet tough guy. You were going to "let me go" but you decided not to now.

You just can't quit me. Sorry for you. 

You said it yesterday...when you were playing Internet tough guy. You were going to "let me go" but you decided not to now.

You just can't quit me. Sorry for you. 

I hadn’t declared it. And I let some things go. Stop lying. This is isn’t going very well for you today. You’re obsessed man. Bail out and try again tomorrow.  But only on one of your numerous breaks. 

14 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

The gem here is that he used to be a janitor.

Not exactly but close enough. There you go again, you Fockin snob. But I just don’t get why a mediocrity like yourself is one? Little mans disease? You’ve been posting hers for twenty plus years all every day. Maybe if you worked harder you wouldn’t be sweating things out now?

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not exactly but close enough. There you go again, you Fockin snob. But I just don’t get why a mediocrity like yourself is one? Little mans disease? You’ve been posting hers for twenty plus years all every day. Maybe if you worked harder you wouldn’t be sweating things out now?

Did you spray down the urinals yet today?

6 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Did you spray down the urinals yet today?

Did you disappoint your family again today? Sorry Junior, State school for you! Lol. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did you disappoint your family again today? Sorry Junior, State school for you! Lol. 

Mocking state schools? A janitor who never attended college is mocking state schools?  And you called me a snob?

Also you have 62 posts today.  If you actually do have a family, I suggest you step away from the board and spend time with them

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He went missing for a good 12-16 years along the way.

1 hour ago, Jeff Probst said:

The gem here is that he used to be a janitor.

Janitor is a profession we need. Although I'm pretty sure HT never actually did that either. Although maybe one day the story will become that he solved some complicated math problem on a blackboard there gaining the respect of some higher up there. If you are keeping score at home I believe that now means he was military, a janitor, a cop, something in a school, and now undetermined job.

I guess it is better than his actual real world job of fry cook who doubles as a sh!t stirring loser wishing rape on children on a fantasy football message board.

On 2/4/2023 at 8:56 AM, Alias Detective said:

He must be a kid.  He really doesn’t have awareness.

What are you talking about?

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Janitor is a profession we need. Although I'm pretty sure HT never actually did that either. Although maybe one day the story will become that he solved some complicated math problem on a blackboard there gaining the respect of some higher up there. If you are keeping score at home I believe that now means he was military, a janitor, a cop, something in a school, and now undetermined job.

I guess it is better than his actual real world job of fry cook who doubles as a sh!t stirring loser wishing rape on children on a fantasy football message board.

Tl/ Dr 

45 minutes ago, Reality said:

:rolleyes:

Not surprising.  Anyone here think trump wouldn't flip the fūck out if someone had the nerve to fly a spy balloon over the country.  Guy is reactionary as it gets.

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Lefties are defending Biden, like a mother hen protects her chicks. They look up to him as a leader. Priceless!

Do you mean ineffectually, because mother hens are not all that big a deterence.  Now a mother grizzly on the other hand ...

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

I have heard it said that the average individual has seven different jobs as an adult.  Of course I have heard lots of silly said over the years.  Closing thought - we need janitors to spread sawdust on vomit and to replace urinal cakes.  Its honorable work.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Anyone who's been in uniform would acknowledge how military and janitor overlap. 

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Anyone who's been in uniform would acknowledge how military and janitor overlap. 

Well, I spent my fair share of time in the Head on my knees scrubbing a commode.  But at PepsiCo I did maintenance.  Gutterboy and Mooney don’t know the difference. They never did a hard days work. Should have seen my work detail in Norway. Oooof. Nasty, nasty stuff. 

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I read somewhere that there wasn't much to see along the balloon's route, so at no time was our national security at risk, so why risk American lives when we could just wait and shoot down the focker after it exited the coast? 

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I read somewhere that there wasn't much to see along the balloon's route, so at no time was our national security at risk, so why risk American lives when we could just wait and shoot down the focker after it exited the coast? 

The former newspaper, Washington Post, reports it was spotted over several US military facilities, identifying Malmstrom AFB by name. https://archive.is/PplYD