wiffleball

Super secret Chinese surveillance aircraft over Montana

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hey HT, for the record: did you really tell somebody here that you hoped his children were raped? That will go a long way towards shaping my opinion of you. 

He said it about gutter's kids. He also expressed that my sons be drafted and killed in war.

And some people here don't think he's capable of creepy Internet stalking?

Please.

This is a guy who wanted to fly to some place and turn a sissy message-board slap fight into a real fistfight.

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hey HT, for the record: did you really tell somebody here that you hoped his children were raped? That will go a long way towards shaping my opinion of you. 

Yeah, if he did it would put him on a level playing field with you.  @The Real timschochet Defending Pedos since 2016!!!

Just now, zsasz said:

Anyway....it's not a good thing if President Trump wasn't told about the spy balloons during his tenure.  Not a big fan of his.....but that big time breaks the chain of command.

Every book or report on Trump that I’ve read, whether from journalists or straight from his most trusted people, said the same thing: that Trump never read any of the reports given to him and barely listened to any topic that wasn’t of his own choosing. Based on that, I think it’s impossible to know what was and wasn’t told to him. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He said it about gutter's kids. He also expressed that my sons be drafted and killed in war.

Please.

This is a guy who wanted to fly to some place and turn a sissy message-board slap fight into a real fistfight.

Like a Harrison Stevens moment?

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Please.

Do you need a nice cry? Maybe mooney will invite you over to watch Beaches tonight and you two can drink some white zinfandel and snuggle. I think you can get his address from guttervomit. 

1 hour ago, zsasz said:

Anyway....it's not a good thing if President Trump wasn't told about the spy balloons during his tenure.  Not a big fan of his.....but that big time breaks the chain of command.

8 years of trying to GET TRUMP and the TDS is still haunting the retarded liberal collective. 

Just amazing.

I can verify and support pimps  account. I've had similar from what I believed to be the same guy in the past. Was pretty obvious.  Except if you confront them on it? All you're doing is providing confirmation. And he goes radio silent.

After all this? In the future, I'm going to report it. That s*** gets spooky and dangerous real fast. And there's no place for it here.

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

How did the notion that I GAF what you think ever get into your head?  I’m not one of the illegals you hire that needs the approval of his modern day massa. 

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This is not true. Not sure why you keep framing me in this light. 

:wall: Dammit, I just keep rolling snake eyes today.

There's confusion. Let me clarify.

I don't think you'd do that, no. But if he ever did actually fock you, that may not be the end. There might be retaliation. If none of us research each other and focks with their personal lives, we can back away from the cliff and this whole nonsense will pass.

Also, at this point HT has not focked you over. Assuming your accusation is correct, he's -potentially- on the cusp of doing. The hope is nothing happens.

**Serenity Now**

:wall:

32 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I can verify and support pimps  account. I've had similar from what I believed to be the same guy in the past. Was pretty obvious.  Except if you confront them on it? All you're doing is providing confirmation. And he goes radio silent.

After all this? In the future, I'm going to report it. That s*** gets spooky and dangerous real fast. And there's no place for it here.

This guy. Yeah Wiffleball , I massed all my powers to hack into your life first.  The last hooker you were with had blonde hair. 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Every book or report on Trump that I’ve read, whether from journalists or straight from his most trusted people, said the same thing: that Trump never read any of the reports given to him and barely listened to any topic that wasn’t of his own choosing. Based on that, I think it’s impossible to know what was and wasn’t told to him. 

That may be true, but it still merits an investigation to see if it was withheld.  

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How did the notion that I GAF what you think ever get into your head?  I’m not one of the illegals you hire that needs the approval of his modern day massa. 

Whoa man.  That could shape his opinion if you.

This entire thing could just be "the setup". I might suggest that that Chinese are disappointed the US did not shoot it down sooner.

This approach is something like a game we would see from the Democrats; where they do something, but pretend its worse when someone else does it. 

In this instance they send this thing up, hoping the US would shoot it down.....and then.....if the US were to send a ship or plane into a space they deem as their own, say the south china sea area....THEY can shoot at IT....

Its a basic game

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This entire thing could just be "the setup". I might suggest that that Chinese are disappointed the US did not shoot it down sooner.

This approach is something like a game we would see from the Democrats; where they do something, but pretend its worse when someone else does it. 

In this instance they send this thing up, hoping the US would shoot it down.....and then.....if the US were to send a ship or plane into a space they deem as their own, say the south china sea area....THEY can shoot at IT....

Its a basic game

The Chinese are claiming this was just a weather balloon. If that were the case, they should have notified the United States and said a weather balloon got away. It's curious that we had a bead on it before it crossed the Aleutian Islands, which stretch for more than 1,000 miles and are sparsely populated, with only about 8,000 residents. (The pictures look super cool, by the way.)

The Pentagon is saying that allowing it to cross the country provided invaluable intelligence opportunities but didn't specify what those were.

Plus, they apparently were jamming it so nothing could get out.

It'll be interesting in the coming days what is learned about the debris, which covered a space equal to about 15 football fields. It was 200 feet tall and weighed thousands of pounds. 

https://nypost.com/2023/02/06/chinese-spy-balloon-was-200ft-tall/

I just want to clear things up. Rusty is a whiny, lying sack of shite. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I just want to clear things up. Rusty is a whiny, lying sack of shite. Thanks. 

You now have three posters here saying you creeped them on the Internet and posted information here. 

You have a history of sicko comments.

You also have a history of twisting and fabricating information. I correct you on this on a daily basis.

Your word is crap, and you're a sick, vindictive weirdo.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You now have three posters here saying you creeped them on the Internet and posted information here. 

You have a history of sicko comments.

You also have a history of twisting and fabricating information. I correct you on this on a daily basis.

Your word is crap, and you're a sick, vindictive weirdo.

Prove it. You can’t, cuz it didn’t happen. And who’s the third? There is zero credibility you, less than zero credibility Wiffleball. Who’s the third one? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Prove it. You can’t, cuz it didn’t happen. And who’s the third? There is zero credibility you, less than zero credibility Wiffleball. Who’s the third one? 

Search back through this thread, and you'll find it.

On 2/3/2023 at 6:36 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

It's way too high for military jets to get to it anyway.

:lol:

On 2/3/2023 at 6:59 PM, RogerDodger said:

When they eventually take it out with the first shot once it's over the Atlantic I'm sure you'll be back in here apologizing for how stupid you are.  

An F-22 Raptor fighter from the 1st Fighter Wing at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia, fired one AIM-9X Sidewinder missile at the balloon.  

The balloon fell approximately six miles off the coast in about 47 feet of water. No one was hurt. 

The F-22 fired the Sidewinder at the balloon from an altitude of 58,000 feet. The balloon at the time was between 60,000 and 65,000 feet.  

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Search back through this thread, and you'll find it.

Didn’t see it. Just lying again. Should have said 7 or 8. Go for it if you’re just making it up. 

On 2/3/2023 at 10:41 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

The point is we have the capability to take it down. You’re just parroting what you’re told by shills providing cover. I’ll even go as far to say there may be a strategic reason they don’t want to take it down. But it’s not because we can’t. You’re the embodiment of the useful idiot.  

Pretty sure this is what sent Rusty into a tizzy. When you’re made to look this stupid you’ll do anything to divert.  

7 hours ago, Jeff Probst said:

HT has looked into my personal life, searched endless old posts, brought up many.  It culminated in him wishing that my kids get raped.  So it's not out of the realm of possibility that he did what rusty alleges 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, with the search feature on this site. Not the internet you lying piece of garbage.  I guess no one else looks up old posts?  Happens to me all the time. I don’t cry and whine about it like you. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, with the search feature in this site. Not the internet you lying piece of garbage.  

How do you know when he accused you of trying to find personal information on him that he only meant this forum?

So at best you dig deep into the forum's past to dig up personal information to use against posters. 

Still makes you a creepy P.O.S.

And is this not the Internet, or are you using the print version of FF Today?

🤣

It's hilarious how you squirm and become unhinged, like you did with getting pwned regarding the kid-rape comments.

You demanded I come up with a more specific time period, and I gave you an actual date, the very date I referred to you as "creepy Internet stalker" after you wore out the Internet looking for personal information to use for whatever weird reason you have, and two others have accused you of doing the same.

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I've not been following this thread; WTF is going on? :unsure: 

Voltair has way to much time in his hands.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

How do you know when he accused you of trying to find personal information on him that he only meant this forum?

So at best you dig deep into the forum's past to dig up personal information to use against posters. 

Still makes you a creepy P.O.S.

And is this not the Internet, or are you using the print version of FF Today?

🤣

It's hilarious how you squirm and become unhinged, like you did with getting pwned regarding the kid-rape comments.

You demanded I come up with a more specific time period, and I gave you an actual date, the very date I referred to you as "creepy Internet stalker" after you wore out the Internet looking for personal information to use for whatever weird reason you have, and two others have accused you of doing the same.

You lying worm. You have shown zero proof, no Fock that, zero evidence of your fantasy. I guess you expressed no concern when this allegedly happened? Did I delete your posts too? Just face it, you’re a lying little weasel that needs attention. You’re not interesting enough to get it any other way.  A schoolgirl on a playground claiming someone hit her when no one did. The flogging has just begun. 

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Conspiracy theorists actually believe there were 3 balloons here under trump?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pentagon-says-it-had-an-awareness-gap-that-led-to-failure-to-detect-3-chinese-balloons-under-trump/ar-AA17aXk1

“Every day as a NORAD commander, it’s my responsibility to detect threats to North America. I will tell you that we did not detect those threats,” Gen. Glen VanHerck, commander of US Northern Command and North American Aerospace Defense Command said when asked about the three other balloons.

“And that’s a domain awareness gap that we have to figure out, but I don’t want to go into further detail.”

Do you ever tire of being wrong?

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You lying worm. You have shown zero proof, no Fock that, zero evidence of your fantasy. I guess you expressed no concern when this allegedly happened? Did I delete your posts too? Just face it, you’re a lying little weasel that needs attention. You’re not interesting enough to get it any other way.  A schoolgirl on a playground claiming someone hit her when no one did. The flogging has just begun. 

I found the moment in time you were seeking. I didn't just make up "creepy Internet stalker." It was a direct reaction to your hair-color post. That was my expression of concern. For a moment I actually considered reporting it but didn't.

Interesting that gutter mentioned that all your kid-rape comments had gone poof.

Like it or not, three posters on this board have said they experienced what they believed to be your creepy Internet stalking.

You tried your best to deny and deflect the accusations of the kid-rape comments. You made comments about my kids getting drafted and killed in war. 

It has been proven that you have wished harm to other Geeks' kids, just because those Geeks don't share your politics.

I've said what I needed to say and am done here. Myriad links of proof could be provided to you, and you still wouldn't take the L, apologize and move on.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I found the moment in time you were seeking. I didn't just make up "creepy Internet stalker." It was a direct reaction to your hair-color post. That was my expression of concern. For a moment I actually considered reporting it but didn't.

Interesting that gutter mentioned that all your kid-rape comments had gone poof.

Like it or not, three posters on this board have said they experienced what they believed to be your creepy Internet stalking.

You tried your best to deny and deflect the accusations of the kid-rape comments. You made comments about my kids getting drafted and killed in war. 

It has been proven that you have wished harm to other Geeks' kids, just because those Geeks don't share your politics.

I've said what I needed to say and am done here. Myriad links of proof could be provided to you, and you still wouldn't take the L, apologize and move on.

Nothing went poof focko. Still there. Where’s the post about the hair you wormy, dishonest dirtbag? Pure trash. 

38 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Because he said, "searched endless old posts".

:dunno:

And yes, Rusty ,if there is a draft  I hope your kids are at the front of the line to fight in the war you support so much. Can’t stand Chickenhawks like you.  No skin in the game, but a big Fockin mouth when it comes to other peoples kids. 

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Zero proof. Zero evidence. The word of a confirmed liar like you isn’t evidence. But you go ahead and move on. I’m gonna stay. Watching you crawl on your yellow belly is fun.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And yes, Rusty ,if there is a draft  I hope your kids are at the front of the line to fight in the war you support so much. Can’t stand Chickenhawks like you.  No skin in the game, but a big Fockin mouth when it comes to other peoples kids. 

Here is a prime example of you twisting, distorting and fabricating information, not to mention proof that you hope my sons go off to war.

What kind of sick fock wants other people's kids to go off to war?

Supporting Ukraine in its fight to keep its independence against a brutal autocratic regime and unprovoked aggression isn't the same as being a chickenhawk, whose definition you regularly mangle. 

Chickenhawk (chicken hawk or chicken-hawk) is a political term used in the United States to describe a person who is a war hawk yet actively avoids or avoided military service when of age.[1] In political usage, chickenhawk is a compound of chicken (meaning 'coward') and hawk from war hawk (meaning 'someone who advocates war'). Generally, the implication is that chickenhawks lack the moral character to participate in war themselves, preferring to ask others to support, fight, and perhaps die in an armed conflict.

You want Ukraine to just succumb to the Russian aggression instead of fighting for its independence, which makes you the war-loving hypocrite.

I'm opposed to the the war's aggression on the part of the Russians, and I haven't avoided any military service should my country call for me to participate in it

Again, another shining example of you distorting a term and then hoping other people's children wind up in harm's way.

Thanks for proving my point. Well done.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Here is a prime example of you twisting, distorting and fabricating information, not to mention proof that you hope my sons go off to war.

What kind of sick fock wants other people's kids to go off to war?

Supporting Ukraine in its fight to keep its independence against a brutal autocratic regime and unprovoked aggression isn't the same as being a chickenhawk, whose definition you regularly mangle. 

You want Ukraine to just succumb to the Russian aggression instead of fighting for its independence, which makes you the war-loving hypocrite.

I'm opposed to the the war's aggression on the part of the Russians, and I haven't avoided any military service should my country call for me to participate in it

Again, another shining example of you distorting a term and then hoping other people's children wind up in harm's way.

Thanks for proving my point. Well done.

I want chickenhawks like you to finally learn a lesson. There’s only one way that can happen.  Too bad.  Big mouth when it comes to others fighting and dying. Also, you gonna provide any evidence of your claims, puzzy? You’ve had all day. Let’s have it.  

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

You gonna cough up these posts or not? You lying mo-fo. Get off your belly, worm, and provide proof of what you claim. 

So HT wants Ukraine to surrender to stop the killing? :lol:

What if Ukraine invaded Russia, would he want Russia to surrender?

So basically any country gets invaded should surrender?

Just now, Jeff Probst said:

So HT wants Ukraine to surrender to stop the killing? :lol:

What if Ukraine invaded Russia, would he want Russia to surrender?

So basically any country gets invaded should surrender?

Yeah, and anyone who supports an innocent country defending itself from a brutal attack is a chickenhawk who needs to see his children go off and die in war.

Makes total sense!

We should have just surrendered to the Japanese after Pearl Harbor because we'd be chickenhawks if we fought back.

🤣