wiffleball

Super secret Chinese surveillance aircraft over Montana

2 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

So HT wants Ukraine to surrender to stop the killing? :lol:

What if Ukraine invaded Russia, would he want Russia to surrender?

So basically any country gets invaded should surrender?

I DGAF about Russia or Ukraine. Can’t make it any more clear than that. Two shitbergs beating each other up. We don’t belong anywhere near there. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I DGAF about Russia or Ukraine. Can’t make it any more clear than that. Two shitbergs beating each other up. We don’t belong anywhere near there. 

How many troops did we send over?

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, and anyone who supports an innocent country defending itself from a brutal attack is a chickenhawk who needs to see his children go off and die in war.

Makes total sense!

We should have just surrendered to the Japanese after Pearl Harbor because we'd be chickenhawks if we fought back.

🤣

When I go to church this Sunday I’m going to say a prayer and light a candle for peace In Ukraine. And then I’m going to ask that if we do get dragged into a ground war that all the big mouthed chicken hawks kids go first. Yeah war! Go Ukers! You think it’s a game you gigantic wuss 

Just now, Jeff Probst said:

How many troops did we send over?

Are you familiar with the term mission creep? Because that’s exactly what’s happening. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There has been bi-partisan support - as well as worldwide support - for giving a fock about Ukraine.

It's better to give a fock about that than it is angry, bitter and incessant giving a fock about those who give a fock.

You should not give a fock about those who give a fock.

Apathy is the opposite of love!

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There has been bi-partisan support - as well as worldwide support - for giving a fock about Ukraine.

It's better to give a fock about that than it is angry, bitter and incessant giving a fock about those who give a fock.

You should not give a fock about those who give a fock.

Apathy is the opposite of love!

You bring up Pearl Harbor? You idiot. If Russia attacks us let me know. Until then I’ll continue to not give a Fock that the Slavics are slaughtering each other again. Innocent my ass, you ignoramus.  And when are you going to cough up those posts you lying worm? 

You bring up Pearl Harbor? You idiot. If Russia attacks us let me know. Until then I’ll continue to not give a Fock that the Slavics are slaughtering each other again. Innocent my ass you ignoramus.  And when are you going to cough up those posts you lying worm? 

I'm not wasting any more time with you on that subject. Go to bed.

1 minute ago, Jeff Probst said:

If HT has his way we'd all have goofy mustaches right now

He doesn't even know the real definition of chickenhawk. To be one, you'd have to be hawkish about war, be of age to serve in one and then avoid taking part in one.

Nothing about this term applies to Ukraine fighting for its freedom.

He doesn't even know the real definition of chickenhawk. To be one, you'd have to be hawkish about war, be of age to serve in one and then avoid taking part in one.

Hes been brainwashed by Russian propaganda 

• Haha 1

I’m going with what military men call guys like you. I DGAF what your Wikipedia definition says. It’s a slang word you idiot. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m going with what military men call guys like you. I DGAF what your Wikipedia definition says. It’s a slang word you idiot. 

:headbanger:

He don't give a fock about a thing called facts

He don't give a fock about malicious acts

He don't give a fock about our current veep

He just focking likes to be an Internet creep

He don't give a fock about the war in Ukraine

He don't give a fock about the centrists' campaign

He don't give a fock about human dispair

He just focking likes to look up Geeks' ex-wives' hair

10 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Hes been brainwashed by Russian propaganda 

Hey, stop calling him a Democrat!  That's mean and uncalled for! :nono:

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

:headbanger:

He don't give a fock about a thing called facts

He don't give a fock about malicious acts

He don't give a fock about our current veep

He just focking likes to be an Internet creep

He don't give a fock about the war in Ukraine

He don't give a fock about the centrists' campaign

He don't give a fock about human dispair

He just focking likes to look up Geeks' ex-wives' hair

Maybe it will teach you a lesson that most 3rd graders know. Don't put anything out there on the internet if you don't want people to know about it.

• Thanks 1

A lot of war veterans, such as myself, happened to notice that the Bushtard, and every single one of the biggest cheerleaders for the Iraq War inside his Bushtarded administration -every single one- were themselves Vietnam draft dodgers. It was revolting how people who'd spent their youth pissing their pants and hiding under the bed when it was their generation's call to serve had no problem sending other people's kids over to a pointless, unnecessary war in Iraq.  The one exception was Colin Powell - not by coincidence the only one talking sense - and they never listened to him.

People like them were the chickenhawks.  Worth mentioning is that some Iraq War advocates were themselves war veterans: people John McCain had served admirably and so get a pass from the label (but not a presidential vote). "Chickenhawks" is for people who would never have served, who would never have seen their kids serve, but who sure did love to see their neighbor's kids get sent off to Iraq. Fock them.

Since no US boots are on the ground in Ukraine, I'm not sure how well recycling that "chickenhawk" label to sticks of advocates of sending arms there applies. The Ukrainians are providing all the manpower themselves. The US investment in Ukraine is monetary, not US servicemember lives.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

A lot of war veterans, such as myself, happened to notice that the Bushtard, and every single one of the biggest cheerleaders for the Iraq War inside his Bushtarded administration -every single one- were themselves Vietnam draft dodgers. It was revolting how people who'd spent their youth pissing their pants and hiding under the bed when it was their generation's call to serve had no problem sending other people's kids over to a pointless, unnecessary war in Iraq.  The one exception was Colin Powell - not by coincidence the only one talking sense - and they never listened to him.

People like them were the chickenhawks.  Worth mentioning is that some Iraq War advocates were themselves war veterans: people John McCain had served admirably and so get a pass from the label (but not a presidential vote). "Chickenhawks" is for people who would never have served, who would never have seen their kids serve, but who sure did love to see their neighbor's kids get sent off to Iraq. Fock them.

Since no US boots are on the ground in Ukraine, I'm not sure how well recycling that "chickenhawk" label to sticks of advocates of sending arms there applies. The Ukrainians are providing all the manpower themselves. The US investment in Ukraine is monetary, not US servicemember lives.

It doesn't work at all for all the reasons you mentioned. It is just something people are saying to try and appear like an Internet tough guy...when in reality it just shows they don't understand the meaning of the word

Really hard to believe the Chinese on this one. Okay, I could see if one balloon got out of their control. But then why is there another one over Latin america?

For all those trashing Biden it turns out that there were three balloons that violated our airspace under trump. Trump and his "very best generals" didn't know about it. Allegedly.

They're calling it an awareness gap. Wtf?  Call it what it is. Incompetent negligence.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

How do you feel about Trump dodging the draft?

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/02/27/trumps-lawyer-no-basis-for-presidents-medical-deferment-from-vietnam/

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-avoided-the-military-draft-which-was-common-at-the-time-vietnam-war-2018-12

https://www.armytimes.com/opinion/commentary/2021/01/21/dodging-and-deferring-trump-wasnt-the-only-potus-to-avoid-the-draft/

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Bone Spurs

Chickenhawk Trump ordered strikes on Syria and Iran and left our troops in harm's way in Afghanistan.

🙁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Bone spurs can heal. TDS is incurable. :cry:

Trump Draftdodger Syndrome.

He inspired a generation of entitled young men to not serve when their country called.

☹️

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He inspired a generation of entitled young men to not serve when their country called.

☹️

She was blond, Now I'm scared. :cry:

22 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

☹️

Now do Biden. He’s a Chickenhawk too. Just like you. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now do Biden. He’s a Chickenhawk too. Just like you. 

I don't meet any of the chickenhawk definitions.

I haven't been called to serve my country. We are not under attack or engaging in war with another country. I'm opposed to countries starting wars with other countries. I'm way beyond being eligible to be called up, even if our country was drafting young people into military service.

You support Russia kicking Ukraine's ass, yet you're not putting your military experience to work by going over there to support those bloodthirsty autocrats you love so much.

Neither Biden nor Trump meet the definition of chickenhawk, because they opposed the war. You'd have to want the war but avoid participating in it to meet the true chickenhawk definition.

You don't get to redefine a term just because your military buddies decided to. 

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I don't meet any of the chickenhawk definitions.

I haven't been called to serve my country. We are not under attack or engaging in war with another country. I'm opposed to countries starting wars with other countries. I'm way beyond being eligible to be called up, even if our country was drafting young people into military service.

You support Russia kicking Ukraine's ass, yet you're not putting your military experience to work by going over there to support those bloodthirsty autocrats you love so much.

Neither Biden nor Trump meet the definition of chickenhawk, because they opposed the war. You'd have to want the war but avoid participating in it to meet the true chickenhawk definition.

You don't get to redefine a term just because your military buddies decided to. 

Trump never voted for a useless war. Biden did. Chickenhawk, just like you. 

Do drone strikes in Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria etc. count as war? :unsure: 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump never voted for a useless war. Biden did. Chickenhawk, just like you. 

Trump was not in an elected position to vote on a war, nor was there a war to vote on during his time in office.

You've already declared your DGAF position, so your loudmouth giving a fock doesn't make sense.

People who DGAF are quiet.

Sssssshhhhhh.

🤫

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Do drone strikes in Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria etc. count as war? :unsure: 

He'll find some way to not acknowledge that, even though I've already mentioned that.

🤣

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It sucks but at least he's not a two-faced hypocrite. Realize he pulled us OUT of the Middle East, not further IN. Also shredding the Bushes in this exchange is an absolute thing of beauty and warms my heart every time I see it. 

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It sucks but at least he's not a two-faced hypocrite. Realize he pulled us OUT of the Middle East, not further IN. Also shredding the Bushes in this exchange is an absolute thing of beauty and warms my heart every time I see it. 

My point being a lot of hypocritical comments fly around here. The far right takes the left extremes and a broad brush to paint the entire Democratic party, and the far left does the same thing to the Republican party.

My issue is with the far righties here who can't see that the knife cuts both ways.

I think both extremes are wrong, need to get their heads out of their asses and find common ground so we can get stuff done.

All this divisiveness isn't helping anything.

1 minute ago, zsasz said:

This HT clown really doesn't get how this world works.  

Who’s this ignorant bigot? 

Who’s this ignorant bigot? 

Someone who took about a half an hour on this site to realize you're not very clever.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, zsasz said:

This HT clown really doesn't get how this world works.  

He just makes up stuff for the most part, refuses to run down facts and then goes unhinged when people call him on his sh!t.

He just makes up stuff for the most part, refuses to run down facts and then goes unhinged when people call him on his sh!t.

You get that info you were whining about yesterday? Don’t foist your paranoia on me because you were stupid enough to put your info on a message board. Man up for once. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You get that info you were whining about yesterday? Don’t foist your paranoia on me because you were stupid enough to put your info on a message board. Man up for once. 

So prove to me on this message board where I referred to my first wife and described her hair color. Show me where you got this information. 

If it's here, I wouldn't be able to delete it, because it would have been under the Rusty account, which got permabanned.

It's still creepy that you would drill down into board history to find that kind of information to bring up, but you have an opportunity here, and if you can find it, I most certainly will apologize.