wiffleball

Super secret Chinese surveillance aircraft over Montana

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Wrong.

Historians put 1968 as the fifth worst in U.S. history.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9096543/2020-EIGHTH-worst-year-live-history.html

For right-wing sheeple such yourself, it's not uncommon to see the world through your narrow political keyhole and not fully understand the big picture and an in-depth look into American history.

Our jobless rate is historically low. Consumer confidence is high. Myriad facets of our economy are humming. America is strong and a great place to be. The greatest country on Earth.

The biggest threat to our culture is the dangerous MAGA agenda to tear up the Constitution and install a fascist autocracy to shove their disturbing agenda down America's throat and keep everyone who disagrees with them in line.

Yeah. Go check out the results of the 1972 election and then tell me how divided we were. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Go check out the results of the 1972 election and then tell me how divided we were. 

Go check out the results of the 1984 World Series and get back to me.

As we look at America, we see cities enveloped in smoke and flame.

We hear sirens in the night.

We see Americans dying on distant battlefields abroad.

We see Americans hating each other; fighting each other; killing each other at home.

And as we see and hear these things, millions of Americans cry out in anguish.

Did we come all this way for this?

Did American boys die in Normandy, and Korea, and in Valley Forge for this?

... the richest nation in the world can't manage its own economy;

... the nation with the greatest tradition of the rule of law is plagued by unprecedented lawlessness;

... a nation that has been known for a century for equality of opportunity is torn by unprecedented racial violence;

... when the President of the United States cannot travel abroad or to any major city at home without fear of a hostile demonstration -- then it's time for new leadership for the United States of America.

Now we are a rich country. We are a strong nation. We are a populous nation. But there are two hundred million Americans and they're two billion people that live in the Free World.

And I say the time has come for other nations in the Free World to bear their fair share of the burden of defending peace and freedom around this world.

What I call for is not a new isolationism. It is a new internationalism in which America enlists its allies and its friends around the world in those struggles in which their interest is as great as ours.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

As we look at America, we see cities enveloped in smoke and flame.

We hear sirens in the night.

We see Americans dying on distant battlefields abroad.

We see Americans hating each other; fighting each other; killing each other at home.

And as we see and hear these things, millions of Americans cry out in anguish.

Did we come all this way for this?

Did American boys die in Normandy, and Korea, and in Valley Forge for this?

... the richest nation in the world can't manage its own economy;

... the nation with the greatest tradition of the rule of law is plagued by unprecedented lawlessness;

... a nation that has been known for a century for equality of opportunity is torn by unprecedented racial violence;

... when the President of the United States cannot travel abroad or to any major city at home without fear of a hostile demonstration -- then it's time for new leadership for the United States of America.

Now we are a rich country. We are a strong nation. We are a populous nation. But there are two hundred million Americans and they're two billion people that live in the Free World.

And I say the time has come for other nations in the Free World to bear their fair share of the burden of defending peace and freedom around this world.

What I call for is not a new isolationism. It is a new internationalism in which America enlists its allies and its friends around the world in those struggles in which their interest is as great as ours.

Same old sh!t, and these alt-right clowns think something is new.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Same old sh!t, and these alt-right clowns think something is new.

RUSSIA!!! :cry:

These balloons and other unknow aerial spy objects totally distract from Ukraine - Russia War and Biden's run away inflation.

5 hours ago, Gepetto said:

These balloons and other unknow aerial spy objects totally distract from Ukraine - Russia War and Biden's run away inflation.

That's exactly what it is. The Old Man is crapping his diapers and wiping his butt with Classified Documents as the Country is falling apart. He has no idea what's going on except when it's nap or Jello time. 

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

That's exactly what it is. The Old Man is crapping his diapers and wiping his butt with Classified Documents as the Country is falling apart. He has no idea what's going on except when it's nap or Jello time. 

Nap time is awesome and the black cherry and lime jellos are good.

6 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Why would our own Military be doing this?  Since, the military is behind these and all.  Bwahahahahahaah

On 2/6/2023 at 10:51 AM, Jeff Probst said:

HT has looked into my personal life, searched endless old posts, brought up many.  It culminated in him wishing that my kids get raped.  So it's not out of the realm of possibility that he did what rusty alleges 

Here it is.

On 2/13/2023 at 11:32 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Go check out the results of the 1984 World Series and get back to me.

The 1968 World Series had a lot in common with the 1984 World Series.

If China wants their spy balloons to fly through US airspace unmolested, they should paint them the cat puke rainbow pattern of the militant LGBTQ flag.

22 hours ago, Voltaire said:

If China wants their spy balloons to fly through US airspace unmolested, they should paint them the cat puke rainbow pattern of the militant LGBTQ flag.

Nah, I'm pretty sure the Chinese want their balloons to fly straight.

29 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This administration straight lies to you daily. 

Probably as much as you righties do.

The Chinese spy balloon that flew across the U.S. was able to gather intelligence from several sensitive American military sites, despite the Biden administration’s efforts to block it from doing so, according to two current senior U.S. officials and one former senior administration official.

China was able to control the balloon so it could make multiple passes over some of the sites (at times flying figure eight formations) and transmit the information it collected back to Beijing in real time, the three officials said. The intelligence China collected was mostly from electronic signals, which can be picked up from weapons systems or include communications from base personnel, rather than images, the officials said.

The three officials said China could have gathered much more intelligence from sensitive sites if not for the administration’s efforts to move around potential targets and obscure the balloon’s ability to pick up their electronic signals by stopping them from broadcasting or emitting signals.

After the balloon was shot down in February, Biden administration officials said it was capable of collecting signals intelligence.

I don’t know how much more people need to see to know that Biden is compromised. 

On 4/3/2023 at 10:31 AM, Strike said:

This should be a major story.  But crickets.......

On 4/3/2023 at 10:41 AM, Reality said:

Blatant liars on virtually every subject.

Exactly my thought.  It's nice that were claiming this is some win for the US, but there's no reason to trust anything anyone in the administration says on this topic.  

On 4/3/2023 at 1:42 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t know how much more people need to see to know that Biden is compromised. 

It’s sad how far our country has fallen in a little over 2 years

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

It’s sad how far our country has fallen in a little over 2 years

This is what happens when you have it good.  You learn to resent it, get lazy and collapse under your excess.  Too many people who've had it too good for too long with too much time on their hands sitting around letting one crazy idea after another take hold.  The left literally thinks Communism is the answer again - and that took only 100 years to come full circle despite the carnage we've seen from far left ideologies in this world.

Unfortunately, it's going to take hard times to right the ship.  Watch all the feminists, trans, snowflakes and the like all disappear when times get tough.  When you got to struggle to survive you don't have time to think about "Gee, maybe I'm a woman today!".

Fortunately, only the left will be to blame for the collapse of this country.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

This is what happens when you have it good.  You learn to resent it, get lazy and collapse under your excess.  Too many people who've had it too good for too long with too much time on their hands sitting around letting one crazy idea after another take hold.  The left literally thinks Communism is the answer again - and that took only 100 years to come full circle despite the carnage we've seen from far left ideologies in this world.

Unfortunately, it's going to take hard times to right the ship.  Watch all the feminists, trans, snowflakes and the like all disappear when times get tough.  When you got to struggle to survive you don't have time to think about "Gee, maybe I'm a woman today!".

Fortunately, only the left will be to blame for the collapse of this country.

It’s a simple question. Does anyone in the middle class and below think they have had it harder than their grandparents? That’s a resounding no. So let’s tear it down. The patriarchy! Taking a sledgehammer to a job that needs a screwdriver. 

• Like 1

This is pretty stunning. When it comes to the Biden administration, it's become mandatory to go ahead and assume the worst.

I hope when Premier Trump starts charging people with treason Miley is the first one. And carry out the punishment at West Point.  

18 hours ago, Reality said:

This is pretty stunning. When it comes to the Biden administration, it's become mandatory to go ahead and assume the worst.

They think we're all as stupid as they are.

18 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

they are stupid and we are just alt-right conspiracy theorists

Ten years ago, I thought I was a centrist. Now, I'm far right and all these looney toons leftwingers are claiming the centrist mantle.

OK then, color me far right, I don't care. The left labels everything and everbody that disagrees with them far right, alt-right, racist, Nazi, homophobe, whatever. Slap me with those too. Those words, like "women," "justice," and others have all been hijacked by cultural lunatics and no longer mean what they meant ten years ago. They can label me with whatever they want. 

Yeah, keep telling us we're all Adolph Hitler, Richard Spencer, and David Duke fans over here and fock right off.

• Thanks 1

On 12/25/2023 at 7:26 AM, League Champion said:

This Biden Administration is a disgrace 

He's led this country into a crapper. See pimpledoosh, generaldoosh, mdcack, herbidick, timhack, etc... 

• Like 1