Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

FBG - Please use this thread if you want to discuss the closing of the Political Forum.

:lol: 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/political-forum-closed.806835/

This is for those who have been tied to the forum and have nothing else in life. Think of it like being liberal therapy. A liberal support thread. :lol:

10 hours ago, craftsman said:

tied to the forum and have nothing else in life

:D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This is for those who have been tied to the forum and have nothing else in life. 

Woah! It's like you're projecting.

• Thanks 1

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/political-forum-closed.806835/

This is for those who have been tied to the forum and have nothing else in life. Think of it like being liberal therapy. A liberal support thread. :lol:

No thanks, we don't need a safe space thread created for us, like those that were given to Trump supporters, Republicans and conservatives in the PSF. 

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

No thanks, we don't need a safe space thread created for us, like those that were given to Trump supporters, Republicans and conservatives in the PSF. 

You in that thread crying for your safe place.  

:no:

Looks like the bad guys won (just stating my opinion, folks). There are people who didn't want a politics forum created or politics discussed anywhere on any of these forums (don't know how they cope in real life, but I digress).

This "solution" is throwing the baby out with the bath water. Instead of suspending or permabanning those who trolled multiple threads on a daily basis, the response is to shut down the forum and punish everyone, instead of the troublemakers.

:cry: 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

still making stuff up I see.

Trump or Trump Russia=3500 pages 90% negative.

Biden=500 pages=70% positive.

estimates only from memory.

Just now, RogerDodger said:

You in that thread crying for your safe place.  

:cry: 

Yeah the bad guys won and I wasn't really sorry to see it go. As I've noted here, the last six months it was open season on liberals. The insults I was getting on a daily basis from the usual suspects was no worse than I've received here (with the exception of the profanity allowed) which is why I feel right at home. :D

Rarely visited, but think they should not have dumped it. Conceptually, I like having a separate forum for political slap fights 

• Like 1

Just now, Bier Meister said:

Rarely visited, but think they should not have dumped it. Conceptually, I like having a separate forum for political slap fights 

Well, they didn't just dump the political sub forum.  They banned politics period.

47 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

:D

Following me around online is obviously always on your mind. You got Posty hooked now.  You and posty and mdc. The 3 stooges of fftoday.  :D

2 minutes ago, shadrap said:

You are talking one thread as opposed to about 6-8 threads on page 1 regularly bashing Biden, Harris, Pelosi, AOC, The Democratic Party, liberals and LGBT folks. There was even a "Let's Go Brandon" (essentially Eff Joe Biden) thread given the seal of approval by the mods, one of whom called it a "phenomenon" 

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yeah the bad guys won and I wasn't really sorry to see it go. As I've noted here, the last six months it was open season on liberals. The insults I was getting on a daily basis from the usual suspects was no worse than I've received here (with the exception of the profanity allowed) which is why I feel right at home. :D

“ the bad guys”.  What a tool. 

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Well, they didn't just dump the political sub forum.  They banned politics period.

I'm guessing too many liberal feelers hurt?

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I'm guessing too many liberal feelers hurt?

No.  Joe just overmoderates those forums in general.  I mean, you can't even talk about women being attractive over there any more.  It's a very sterile, dry, humorless place.  So imagine in a forum full of politics what the moderation requirements were.   Especially with Tim and Squis in there.   And Joe was just sick of it so he banned the forum and any political discussions. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

My first preference: keep the forum 

second preference: do not allow political discourse in non-political threads

third: ban political discourse

21 minutes ago, shadrap said:

Biden bashing thread closed after a couple months because of all the liberal whining and crying.  Of course that meant they had to close the Trump bashing thread too that had been going on 5+ years.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“ the bad guys”.  What a tool. 

They were. If they didn't want to discuss politics, they could have just simply avoided the forum, instead of banning the discussion of politics entirely. As I said to Joe, it is silly and unrealistic as politics can bleed into almost any topic. And I wonder how these people cope in the real world trying to avoid seeing or hearing anything political in their lives.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, squistion said:

Over there you cried and got people suspended over emoji use.  You got emojis taken away.  It was no worse my a$$.

🖕

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I enjoyed my time there. I don’t think Joe liked me very much. Oh well. 

Nobody gives a sh!t.

• Haha 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Then why are you in this thread? 

Maybe you should learn to read instead of just flapping your lying mouth?

42 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Ah the smell of victory.  Nothing like gazing down on the defeated whiny crying libs.  

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Then why are you in this thread? 

Same as you starting a thread about why do you even care about hunter biden?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, squistion said:

They were. If they didn't want to discuss politics, they could have just simply avoided the forum, instead of banning the discussion of politics entirely. As I said to Joe, it is silly and unrealistic as politics can bleed into almost any topic. And I wonder how these people cope in the real world trying to avoid seeing or hearing anything political in their lives.

FFS dude.  You used to report people if they called you "Squid" because you said Squidrope had told you he was concerned people would get you too confused.  The F'ing mods had to post in a public thread to tell you to STFU about it because they weren't going to moderate someone calling you "Squid."  And Squid himself posted saying that he was not in fact concerned about anyone confusing you. 

And let's not forget the temper tantrum you threw when people found out your favorite hobby is playing with pigeons, NTTAWWT.  I mean, Joe had to ban people from using birds in their user emojis because it hurt your feelings.  

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, squistion said:

yea, shows you doesn't it?  "bad guys"  as opposed to you =good guy.

nice.

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

Maybe you should learn to read instead of just flapping your lying mouth?

Now you’re the one lying. You’re in this thread for the same reason you’re in every thread that I’m in. You’re obsessed. 

7 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Biden bashing thread closed after a couple months because of all the liberal whining and crying.  Of course that meant they had to close the Trump bashing thread too that had been going on 5+ years.  :lol:

Sounds about right. They get to do their thing until someone treats them the same. It’s not ok! 

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

"As I said to Joe".

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

:lol: Pigeon boy squid?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Now you’re the one lying. You’re in this thread for the same reason you’re in every thread that I’m in. You’re obsessed. 

Oh, here we go again.  Just like at FBG's, everyone who posts in multiple threads that you're posting in MUST be obsessed with you.  I'm surprised it took you this long to pull this one out of your bad. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If you weren't such a foking moron you'd be able to see I had several posts before you even got one in.  Fok you're an idiot.  :lol:

Just now, Strike said:

Oh, here we go again.  Just like at FBG's, everyone who posts in multiple threads that you're posting in MUST be obsessed with you.  I'm surprised it took you this long to pull this one out of your bad. 

:first:

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

FFS dude.  You used to report people if they called you "Squid" because you said Squidrope had told you he was concerned people would get you too confused.  The F'ing mods had to post in a public thread to tell you to STFU about it because they weren't going to moderate someone calling you "Squid."  And Squid himself posted saying that he was not in fact concerned about anyone confusing you. 

And let's not forget the temper tantrum you threw when people found out your favorite hobby is playing with pigeons, NTTAWWT.  I mean, Joe had to ban people from using birds in their user emojis because it hurt your feelings.  

good times indeed.  biggest whiner on the board.   hands down.  then of course we have the racist cop here now.

shrug.

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I enjoyed my time there. I don’t think Joe liked me very much. Oh well. 

Or me either. 

I have to laugh, there was a thread about Carl Nassib coming out as gay in the Shark Pool that was closed by Joe after the trolls took it over and started calling Nassib supporters homophobes and anti-gay bigots (No, it didn't make sense to me either, but I digress).

Anyway, I started a Nassib thread in the PSF and Joe immediately jumped in and said the thread was unnecessary and accused me of starting it just to insult people. :lol: I responded that I hadn't insulted anyone in the SP thread who had attacked me. In response Joe immediately suspended me for a month for disagreeing with him, saying "Don't lie, you were too insulting people!" I couldn't respond since I was suspended. There was no appeal process and even if there were, the original SP thread by this time had been nuked, so I had no proof. 

30 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Following me around online is obviously always on your mind. You got Posty hooked now.  You and posty and mdc. The 3 stooges of fftoday.  :D

just wanted to bump your thread no one had been posting in. Looks like I helped you out.

how many more posts do you need to meet February's 1,100 quota? 🤣