Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

FBG - Please use this thread if you want to discuss the closing of the Political Forum.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Or me either. 

I have to laugh, there was a thread about Carl Nassib coming out as gay in the Shark Pool that was closed by Joe after the trolls took it over and started calling Nassib supporters homophobes and anti-gay bigots (No, it didn't make sense to me either, but I digress).

Anyway, I started a Nassib thread in the PSF and Joe immediately jumped in and said the thread was unnecessary and accused me of starting it just to insult people. :lol: I responded that I hadn't insulted anyone in the SP thread who had attacked me. In response Joe immediately suspended me for a month for disagreeing with him, saying "Don't lie, you were too insulting people!" I couldn't respond since I was suspended. There was no appeal process and even if there were, the original SP thread by this time had been nuked, so I had no proof. 

:cry:

STFU Squid

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

just wanted to bump your thread no one had been posting in. Looks like I helped you out.

how many more posts do you need to meet February's 1,100 quota? 🤣

There he is. The first of the 3 stooges. wetwipes. Welcome back peanut. :banana:

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

FFS dude.  You used to report people if they called you "Squid" because you said Squidrope had told you he was concerned people would get you too confused.  The F'ing mods had to post in a public thread to tell you to STFU about it because they weren't going to moderate someone calling you "Squid."  And Squid himself posted saying that he was not in fact concerned about anyone confusing you. 

And let's not forget the temper tantrum you threw when people found out your favorite hobby is playing with pigeons, NTTAWWT.  I mean, Joe had to ban people from using birds in their user emojis because it hurt your feelings.

I never reported anyone for that, I did however quote their posts and asked them not to address me by that moniker (which was not an unreasonable request).

And no, the mods didn't tell me to STFU about it.

You are correct that Squidrope said he didn't mind, but that was not relevant as far as I was concerned as I didn't want to be confused with him.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

I never reported anyone for that, I did however quote their posts and asked them not to address me by that moniker (which was not an unreasonable request).

You are correct that Squidrope said he didn't mind, but that was not relevant as far as I was concerned as I didn't want to be confused with him.

squid the pigeon lover. I like the new name 

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Strike said:

Well, they didn't just dump the political sub forum.  They banned politics period.

So they all came here?   Great. 😐

10 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

:cry:

STFU Squid

Nope. :lol:

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

So they all came here?   Great. 😐

Not all, just two of the three best who represented those on the left from that forum. We still need Sho to return to complete the triumvirate. 

20 minutes ago, squistion said:

You and Tim just lying up a storm since you got here.  😂

Regarding your last sentence, it's find if YOU didn't want to be confused but that's not what you said.  You said HE was concerned about it.  He came in to a thread and literally laughed at you for suggesting that.  You don't get to rewrite history just because you're on a different bored.

Just now, Strike said:

You and Tim just lying up a storm since you got here.  😂

Regarding your last sentence, it's find if YOU didn't want to be confused but that's not what you said.  You said HE was concerned about it.  He came in to a thread and literally laughed at you for suggesting that.  You don't get to rewrite history just because you're on a different bored.

It is a different kind or bored, you got me there. 

I can't remember my exact words but I don't believe I said that he was concerned about it since I hadn't spoken to him about it...but given his negative comments about my posts in the past, he was obviously not part of my fan club and it seemed likely that he probably didn't wish to be confused with me.

Just now, squistion said:

I can't remember my exact words but I don't believe I said that he was concerned about it since I hadn't spoken to him about it...but given his negative comments about my posts in the past, he was obviously not part of my fan club and it seemed likely that he probably didn't wish to be confused with me.

I remember it quite vividly because I accidentally called you Squid.  The s and d on the keyboard are right next to each other.  It's an easy mistake to make.  And you focking bit my head off and went off about how you've had this issue in the past and Squidrope had expressed concern about being confused with you.  Much like when Pigeongate happened, you were almost ballistic over someone making a simple typo of your username.  So again, you don't get to rewrite history.  And I'm SHOCKED, SHOCKED I tell you, to find out that Squidrope isn't your biggest fan.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

It's a good thing all the evidence is right there and the search function is wonderful with the new software.

You:

@squidropewasn't joking. He sincerely does not want to be confused with me. 

Squidrope:

IMO you are a one of a kind piece of work Squid.  Not concerned or believe that anyone is really confusing you with anyone.

:lol:

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

It's a good thing all the evidence is right there and the search function is wonderful with the new software.

You:

Squidrope:

Wow.   Pretty much exactly as I said it happened.  What a shock that Squis is caught in a lie.  😂

59 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

You got emojis taken away.  

Holy cow I didn't realize how serious this was. 

:banana:

• Haha 1

It's shown over and over again liberals destroy everything they touch. This comes as no surprise. I only wish the losers stopped coming over here. Hopefully mike has turned of reporting because that's all these children do when they can't back up their faux hate crimes and made up muh Russia BS

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kutulu said:

Holy cow I didn't realize how serious this was. 

:banana:

Man, I miss the days of the three banana Kutulu :(

:banana::banana::banana:

35 minutes ago, Strike said:

I remember it quite vividly because I accidentally called you Squid.  The s and d on the keyboard are right next to each other.  It's an easy mistake to make.  And you focking bit my head off and went off about how you've had this issue in the past and Squidrope had expressed concern about being confused with you.  Much like when Pigeongate happened, you were almost ballistic over someone making a simple typo of your username.  So again, you don't get to rewrite history.  And I'm SHOCKED, SHOCKED I tell you, to find out that Squidrope isn't your biggest fan.

Oh, now I know who you are or rather who you were over there, as I remember that disingenuous explanation. 

And I hadn't said that he was concerned as I hadn't spoken to him about it (so I really didn't know).

However, I did say something to the effect that he didn't want to be confused with me and that was based on his commenting unfavorably of some of my posts in the past. And my doxing (if that is what you mean by Pigeongate) had nothing to do with a typo, rather those who had bet against CSTU (or whatever he was called) and wanted to take it out on someone else on the left (particularly since I was not too terribly sympathetic about a complete stranger on the internet not paying off a wager)

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Oh, here we go again.  Just like at FBG's, everyone who posts in multiple threads that you're posting in MUST be obsessed with you.  I'm surprised it took you this long to pull this one out of your bad. 

Not everyone. But if they spend hours digging up old quotes of mine from several years ago then they’re obsessed. It’s not healthy. 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Not everyone. But if they spend hours digging up old quotes of mine from several years ago then they’re obsessed. It’s not healthy. 

It’s fun. 

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wow.   Pretty much exactly as I said it happened.  What a shock that Squis is caught in a lie.  😂

I'm just gonna time stamp it as 6 minutes to find both those posts and repost them for the next time these crybabies go to the "spend hours looking up old posts" when they get caught in their lies.  Plus I took a few minutes to make sure I understood the context.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

I'm just gonna time stamp it as 6 minutes to find both those posts and repost them for the next time these crybabies go to the "spend hours looking up old posts" when they get caught in their lies.  Plus I took a few minutes to make sure I understood the context.  

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

I did say something to the effect that he didn't want to be confused with me and that was based on his commenting unfavorably of some of my posts in the past

You don't have to rack your memory or lie about it: 

@squidropewasn't joking. He sincerely does not want to be confused with me. 

I am not @squidropeand he has expressed strong objections to being identified and confused with me in another thread.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Translation: Please don't spend 5 minutes looking up my old posts that prove I'm a foking liar.  :lol:

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Translation: Please don't spend 5 minutes looking up my old posts that prove I'm a foking liar.  :lol:

Don’t listen to him. It’s fun to watch. 

54 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

You don't have to rack your memory or lie about it: 

Not a lie. It seemed likely that he didn't based on previous negative comments to my posts.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Man, I miss the days of the three banana Kutulu :(

:banana::banana::banana:

We're in talks for a reboot. 

:unsure:

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

Not a lie. It seemed likely that he didn't based on previous negative comments to my posts.

Listen, I know you're mentality handicapped so let me help you out. You cant make a definitive statement based on a likely perception. And when you do and are proven wrong you have to admit to that.  When you dont, you're lying.  

Just now, RogerDodger said:

Listen, I know you're mentality handicapped so let me help you out. You cant make a definitive statement based on a likely perception. And when you do and are proven wrong you have to admit to that.  When you dont, you're lying.  

Not PC. :lol:

8 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Squid Pigeon Lover retard posting. 

So funny. That dude should be thrown into an asylum. 

There's another FF Forum (I won't say names) that is absolutely insufferable. It's a sad pathetic, libfest that silences and cancels anyone who doesn't not agree with their hardcore extreme Leftist Lib agenda. 

At least this forum gives us the opportunity to have discussions and discuss the true state of affairs.