Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Students mercilessly assault 9-year-old girl on school bus

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes.  

OK, I am not clear as to the importance of that, but I guess there is something to talk about there eventually....:unsure:

11 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

What does that change, besides charges and penalties?

Mostly just want to correct posters here that seemed to think he was 16 or 17 and thus implying that he’s somehow not really a “child.”  He’s still a child, just a troubled one obviously 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

Saw one on tv last week at a daycare center. Really focked up. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Well, don’t you think that’s sad that there was nothing she could do to avoid the situation? I read there were multiple complaints about the attacker before this incident, but it wasn’t dealt with. 
This is the result of turning a blind eye. 

And I’ll go out on a very big limb and guess that this 9yo didn’t say anything to a 14yo to instigate this attack. 

Yeah I’d guess she didn’t either, that’s my point.  What could THE GIRL (not the school) have done to prevent this situation?

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Thankfully Elon liberated Twitter. This stuff is one of the reasons Libtards were sky screaming when he did. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thankfully Elon liberated Twitter. This stuff is one of the reasons Libtards were sky screaming when he did. 

It’s an endemic issue. The sh!tlibs don’t get exposed to it.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah I’d guess she didn’t either, that’s my point.  What could THE GIRL (not the school) have done to prevent this situation?

I don’t know her or her families situation. I also don’t know what the complaints were. I have an 8yo daughter, and if she brought concerns to me or my wife and the school system didn’t respond, she wouldn’t have been on that bus and in that position. After this, she wouldn’t be going to that school. But admittedly, I have the resources for that and her family may not. 

32 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I don’t know her or her families situation. I also don’t know what the complaints were. I have an 8yo daughter, and if she brought concerns to me or my wife and the school system didn’t respond, she wouldn’t have been on that bus and in that position. After this, she wouldn’t be going to that school. But admittedly, I have the resources for that and her family may not. 

Here is what you said earlier.  Now you’re talking about things the parents could have done. You haven’t offered any suggestions for things the girl could have done

10 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

I bet the parents of this 9yo girl wishes they had a deeper conversation on how to stay “safe”. People need to stop tiptoeing around what’s happening in clear site. Puss!es

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Saw one on tv last week at a daycare center. Really focked up. 

Who says chivalry is dead?  Did you see the gentleman holding the door for the ladies as they exited?

I will definitely warn about how quick violence happens. It’s not cinematic with some big lead up and a call to “step outside”. You have almost no time to prepare. 

18 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

This case is what you get from systemic racism.

The system is set up to entice low income families to suck off the teat of the government. This encourages black and brown fathers to leave the kids they produce, and black and brown mothers to pop-out a bunch of rugrats. The rugrats then go into the education system, knowing that they don't have to really learn anything, because they will be given food and housing for their entire lives. Rinse/repeat.

The gibs-me-dat attitude could be quickly changed, just by cutting the cradle-to-grave coddling, and make people responsible for their own well being. It will never happen though, because the Democrats need this to keep their voter base.

16 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I hope your wife doesn’t share your racist views.  If so, it’s probably a good thing she got fired from Cornell for not taking the jab

There is truth in what he said, but unfortunately we can never discuss it in society because Leftists are so quick to throw the "racist" label instead of having an intellectual debate.  Other than the "gibs-me-dat" trope, do you have an actual rebuttal that requires some thought?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was given a civil citation.  Get your facts straight. He’s playing video games and eating junk food right now. 

A student has been arrested after video showed two others beating a girl on a school bus in Florida, school officials said.

“Miami-Dade Schools Police arrested the offender and they will be charged accordingly,” the district said. “Additionally, those involved will be disciplined according to the Code of Student Conduct.

Shut your mouth, punk

17 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

A student has been arrested after video showed two others beating a girl on a school bus in Florida, school officials said.

“Miami-Dade Schools Police arrested the offender and they will be charged accordingly,” the district said. “Additionally, those involved will be disciplined according to the Code of Student Conduct.

Shut your mouth, punk

And given a civil citation, not a criminal one. You don’t know what you’re talking about. He did not go through arrest  processing, and brought in front of a judge. I doubt he was even cuffed. He was detained and given a citation.  Hush boy.  

Yeah, this is bad but did you know some random restaurant employee calls black people Canadians? 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

There is truth in what he said, but unfortunately we can never discuss it in society because Leftists are so quick to throw the "racist" label instead of having an intellectual debate.  Other than the "gibs-me-dat" trope, do you have an actual rebuttal that requires some thought?

This is correct. If you talk about problems in society and the black community, we'll you're a racist. One must bow to the idea that it's entirely white people oppressing the AA community or you're.......wait for it.......a racist white supremacists. If you don't think systemic racism is a rampant problem you're racist. If you think people violating our immigration laws should be sent back you're a xenophobic bigot racist. It's so focking old and tiresome.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, crackattack said:

This is correct. If you talk about problems in society and the black community, we'll you're a racist. One must bow to the idea that it's entirely white people oppressing the AA community or you're.......wait for it.......a racist white supremacists. If you don't think systemic racism is a rampant problem you're racist. If you think people violating our immigration laws should be sent back you're a xenophobic bigot racist. It's so focking old and tiresome.

Oh, you poor conservatives, always the victim

Just now, Jeff Probst said:

Oh, you poor conservatives, always the victim

Not a victim. But you are proving my point. If someone wants to bring attention to societal issues, the left just starts name calling. Congrats on on proving the point 👏 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That statement was, in fact, a very racist statement, full of unnecessarily derogatory and dehumanizing language. But you want to cast stones at those who call such disgusting language out?

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

That statement was, in fact, a very racist statement, full of unnecessarily derogatory and dehumanizing language. But you want to cast stones at those who call such disgusting language out?

The conservatives think their racism is justified, so they don't like to be called names

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

They are really talented fighters.

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And given a civil citation, not a criminal one. You don’t know what you’re talking about. He did not go through arrest  processing, and brought in front of a judge. I doubt he was even cuffed. He was detained and given a citation.  Hush boy.  

Look, just because you watched 48 hours doesn't mean you know anything about law enforcement.

NBC news said he was arrested, unless you can dispute that from a reliable source, then he was arrested, got it blart?  Now run along, I hear there is a dispute outside orange Julius that might need some back up.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Not racist at all. Truth hurts.

23 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Look, just because you watched 48 hours doesn't mean you know anything about law enforcement.

NBC news said he was arrested, unless you can dispute that from a reliable source, then he was arrested, got it blart?  Now run along, I hear there is a dispute outside orange Julius that might need some back up.

Correction. He watched Police Academy.

Problem is he has the intelligence of Zed.

Also, he'd have to leave his basement to get to the Orange Julius and he ain't doing that. There are too many Twitter conspiracy videos to sky scream about. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Also, he'd have to leave his basement to get to the Orange Julius and he ain't doing that. There are too many Twitter conspiracy videos to sky scream about. 

Yeah, violent assaults are a conspiracy. You managed to squeeze a whole lot of internet tropes in there. Original as usual. Nothing about being on the spectrum? 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm getting a craving for that delicious, frothy, orange concoction.  Please stop!

Oh, and if you are going to plant subliminal messages he could probably do better with some sort of vegetable and herb based drink from Jamba Juice.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Mostly the “gibs me dat” trope.  Glad we agree that was racist though!

At this point this thread has become filled with anecdotes of black on white violence, and we get the usual complaint “if this had been a white person assaulting a black person it would have been all over the news, there would have been cries of racism, protests and riots!” 

And you guys are 100-% correct. There absolutely is a double standard in how such stories are reported and regarded by our society. But there also some very good reasons for that double standard. Black Americans represent only 13% of the population and they have been historically oppressed. Rightly or wrongly, any act of violence or oppression against a black person is going to be viewed in terms of this collective history. Any act of violence against a white person is going to be viewed in terms of the individual circumstances. That’s the reality of the situation and it’s not going to change. Sorry if it seems unfair. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

The statement was, in fact, an indictment of the precious Leftist welfare system and what it has done to the black inner city community.  But I've come to realize that it is very, very important to Leftists that they put aside cognitive dissonance and continue to believe that the system is trying to help them and if you criticize the system, by golly, you are criticizing the very well-intentioned woke white folks who are trying their darndest to help those helpless black folks.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Mostly the “gibs me dat” trope.  Glad we agree that was racist though!

And I'm glad we agree on mostly everything else!

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The statement was, in fact, an indictment of the precious Leftist welfare system and what it has done to the black inner city community.  But I've come to realize that it is very, very important to Leftists that they put aside cognitive dissonance and continue to believe that the system is trying to help them and if you criticize the system, by golly, you are criticizing the very well-intentioned woke white folks who are trying their darndest to help those helpless black folks.

The fact that he said “gibs me dat” shows he doesn’t want to have an honest discussion about it, and based on your last post I think even you know that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So, what, just ignore all the blatantly racist language because it supposedly makes a point?

Perhaps you’re still living in an imaginary world of “welfare queens” promoted by Ronald Reagan. Today’s “welfare” goes to politicians and ends up in the pockets of people like Brett Favre instead of helping the poor. You want to blame liberals and “black culture” instead of systemic racism? How about using some data instead of 40-year-old tropes.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Hey jerryskids I think that there may be some something, even a lot, to the argument that the Great Society programs for the inner city haven’t worked and have in fact made things worse. I’m personally willing to examine alternative solutions. When Trump in his 2016 campaign argued to black Americans that voting for him, “what have you got to lose?”, that struck a chord, even with me. Our liberal ideas, offered with the best of intentions, haven’t worked. I’m not going to lie to myself or others and argue that they have. 

The problem is that conservatives offer no real alternatives other than “let’s cut all spending; it’s up to them to help themselves”. I can’t accept that as a viable solution. It doesn’t work for me. If conservatives or anyone else can come up with real alternatives, I’m open

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

So, what, just ignore all the blatantly racist language because it supposedly makes a point?

Perhaps you’re still living in an imaginary world of “welfare queens” promoted by Ronald Reagan. Today’s “welfare” goes to politicians and ends up in the pockets of people like Brett Favre instead of helping the poor. You want to blame liberals and “black culture” instead of systemic racism? How about using some data instead of 40-year-old tropes.

I’m definitely down with going after corporate welfare and money controlling politics. It’s a much bigger issue than social welfare is. Social welfare needs to be reworked. That other shite needs to go. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

At this point this thread has become filled with anecdotes of black on white violence, and we get the usual complaint “if this had been a white person assaulting a black person it would have been all over the news, there would have been cries of racism, protests and riots!” 

And you guys are 100-% correct. There absolutely is a double standard in how such stories are reported and regarded by our society. But there also some very good reasons for that double standard. Black Americans represent only 13% of the population and they have been historically oppressed. Rightly or wrongly, any act of violence or oppression against a black person is going to be viewed in terms of this collective history. Any act of violence against a white person is going to be viewed in terms of the individual circumstances. That’s the reality of the situation and it’s not going to change. Sorry if it seems unfair. 

Such an interesting turn of phrase, "historically oppressed".  Are they "currently oppressed"?   

• Like 1