Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Students mercilessly assault 9-year-old girl on school bus

You know, I'm going to take a guess here and posit that the parent of the thug comes out and says the little girl used the n-word.

It's the universal dindoo get out of jail free card.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Do you think I care?

Bottom line is you support govt handouts for blacks as long as it's a republican doing it, otherwise its bad.  You're a clown 

Wait. You think letting an investor, small business owner or individual keep more of their hard earned money and not sending it to the Fed to be wasted is a handout? Yeah I’m the clown. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Seriously, if you walked in on that while it's happening, what would you do?

It seems the liberal adults here would simply let the kid fight just go on. And tell them both to go cool down somewhere. At least that seems the route Gutterdlck and TimCrotch and DogCack would go with it.

No, real men would stop the fight.  A mouse like you would pull out your phone

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Wait. You think letting an investor, small business owner or individual keep more of their hard earned money and not sending it to the Fed to be wasted is a handout? Yeah I’m the clown. 

So if Biden announced today that he's cutting the federal income tax rate to 0% for blacks, you would support that?

2 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

After I pushed you out of the way and kicked you while you were down I would grab that kid by the throat and drag him off somewhere while I try to cool down and not kill him.

1 minute ago, Jeff Probst said:

So if Biden announced today that he's cutting the federal income tax rate to 0% for blacks, you would support that?

No that’s racist and a violation of the 14th amendment you moron. 

5 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

A real man doesn’t send his kids to an environment like that. Or lives in the whitest of white suburbs, like you. Preach on, preacher. 

Crapman would be the little girl getting punched in the head in this scenario. But nobody would intervene, because everyone hates Crapman. 

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Crapman would be the little girl getting punched in the head in this scenario. But nobody would intervene, because everyone hates Crapman. 

Yeah. You would find out differently if you were in the way fat ass. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

First off I agree with you about bussing.

You can't "agree" with me about bussing.  Because I mentioned TWO DISTINCT types of bussing.  And one I agree with and one I don't.  It's like you just pick up on keywords to respond to without actually comprehending the point.  Are we getting trolled by a focking ChapGPT bot?  

:wall:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

I've posted this before in discussions about what we can do.   I grew up in Los Angeles, and when I was entering middle school the LA Unified School District (LAUSD) decided in it's infinite wisdom that they were going to institute a forced bussing program in the name of integration.  So, they bussed kids from my neighborhood 60-90 minutes away to places like Compton.  And they bussed kids from that area up to where I lived.  I would have been bussed in 7th grade.  Fortunately, my parents had the means to send me to a private school.  Horseback riding for PE was a lot of fun those few years!!!  Anyways....They only did the bussing thing for a year or two before they realized it was stupid.  My parents didn't want to switch my school for just one year so they left me in private school through 9th grade.  When the LAUSD canceled the forced bussing program they replaced it with a voluntary one.  So anyone who wanted to get bussed could.  Obviously, no one from my area chose to go to school in Compton but we got busloads of kids from those types of areas who DID want to attend my public high school, one of the best in LA.   That's the kind of program that works and where we should spend our money.  I have no doubt most if not all of those kids, some of whom I got to know pretty well, became successful adults.  They and their parents WANTED to get out of the hood, and likely did. 

Does the school district still do the voluntary bussing?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Does the school district still do the voluntary bussing?

That's a great question.  I don't know.  I do hope so.  I know it's a program that worked and would still be working if it's still in place.   And, quite honestly, in a neighborhood that had very little minority representation other than some Asians back then, it was also good for the diversity it added to the school.  That's probably not as big an issue now but from what I could tell when visiting it isn't that much more integrated either.  OldMaid can speak to this better than I can since she still lives in that area.

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

He'd be the little kid not on camera soiling themself thinking they might be next. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

He'd be the little kid not on camera soiling themself thinking they might be next. 

You guys talk tough but you all are fairies in the end. No one can help you with that. 

9 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You guys talk tough but you all are fairies in the end. No one can help you with that. 

Mooney is very emotional.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Says the guy who wished rape on another poster's kid because they were mad.

Look in the mirror there Internet Tough Guy

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Says the guy who wished rape on another poster's kid because they were mad.

Look in the mirror there Internet Tough Guy

Out of Xanax ? Have some tea and try and relax. Maybe get under a blanket.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Out of Xanax ? Have some tea and try and relax. Maybe get under a blanket.  

I appreciate that you think you have some sense of control here. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I appreciate that you think you have some sense of control here. 

Yeah, that’s what I think. Wow. You have issues. You make me laugh though. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, that’s what I think. Wow. You have issues. You make me laugh though. Thanks. 

:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sometimes mooney just has a rough day. His favorite Starbucks doesn't get his pumpkin foam latte just the way he likes it, and his boyfriend only packed him 2 chocolate chip's ahoy cookies when his diet is such that he can have 3 cookies at lunch once a week, and then his sixth graders at school laughed at his button down sweater vest even though he explained that he wasn't feeling well and didn't get his laundry finished. 

Sometimes he just needs to go home and sit alone with his favorite ice cream chunky monkey, a warm blanket, and turn on The Notebook and have a good cry to just let it all out. Then he feels better and thinks, "Ahhh, that's just what I needed. A good cry." 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Since you seem interested in actually discussing it, I do have a rebuttal though.  I strongly disagree with the following statement in particular:

“The rugrats then go into the education system, knowing that they don't have to really learn anything, because they will be given food and housing for their entire lives.”

The kids certainly don’t know this “when they go into the education system,” unless you think a 5-year old is capable of understanding our country’s social services.  Maybe by high school or so, but I’d doubt they understand much if at all before that.

And not to mention, it’s not like they are “given” a good life.  The “housing” they are given is usually a shoebox in a high crime area with poor-performing schools.  And that’s if they even remain with their family and aren’t placed into the foster care system and forced to change homes often.  It shouldn’t be that hard to be incentivized to break that cycle.  And I think many kids want to.  But they’re not given a fair shot.  The parents still need to give a sh1t and unfortunately many don’t, and I’m not confident taking away their welfare/food stamps/housing vouchers would change that.  Despite what their family is “given,” low-income kids are often not given healthy foods, don’t get to experience typical children’s activities, don’t get enough sleep, potentially face dangerous homes, etc.  Forget about a tutor or even a parent that will do their homework with them.  When it comes to education, it’s undeniable that low-income families have far fewer resources in order to succeed.

School vouchers would help but that still requires the parent to put forth some effort.   You’d probably need people to go door to door to help facilitate it.  And once you get more than a handful of poor kids into wealthier schools, you’ll have people like cdub wanting to put a stop to it (he’s already admitted in a previous thread he’s against it).

For those that do go into foster care (and maybe even some that don’t), I’m sure it already exists but I almost wonder if there should be more options for some type of boarding school where the kids are provided good housing and food but also tutors and the opportunity to participate in extracurricular activities, maybe even earn some money through part-time work for the older kids.  I guess some may consider something like this to be a jail of sorts, but if it is given the right resources I think it could succeed.  I know some like to say “we spend a ton of money on the poor schools and they’re still crap,” which is often true but I think it still comes down to the environment the kids are in outside of the school being the biggest determining factor.  If you take them out of the environment and give them the proper resources (but only until they graduate high school), I think it could work.

I dunno, just spitballing here.  

Oh and one thing that would likely help reduce the number of children in these situations is making it more accessible for them to get abortions (of course in addition to providing birth control and education).  Weird that Republicans don’t seem to realize this.

Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to respond.  A few thoughts:

1. I read that rugrats section as referring to the parents more so than the kids.  Yeah, I know that's not how it is worded, but as you said, young kids aren't making that call.

2. Pro-lifers understand your argument about making it easier to have fewer children; personally I believe that in the absence of easy abortions, people are capable of learning and re-evaluating the ramifications of unprotected sex and unwanted pregnancies.  Some people, I'll call them Leftists, do not seem to have such confidence in people.

3. Your boarding school idea is interesting and worth discussing.  My initial reaction is that it is basically taking the parents out of the equation, which while maybe sustainable in the short term, does not seem like a long term solutions.  

:cheers: 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to respond.  A few thoughts:

1. I read that rugrats section as referring to the parents more so than the kids.  Yeah, I know that's not how it is worded, but as you said, young kids aren't making that call.

2. Pro-lifers understand your argument about making it easier to have fewer children; personally I believe that in the absence of easy abortions, people are capable of learning and re-evaluating the ramifications of unprotected sex and unwanted pregnancies.  Some people, I'll call them Leftists, do not seem to have such confidence in people.

3. Your boarding school idea is interesting and worth discussing.  My initial reaction is that it is basically taking the parents out of the equation, which while maybe sustainable in the short term, does not seem like a long term solutions.  

:cheers: 

1.  I dunno, “the kids knowing they’ll get everything for free” seemed to be the crux of @lickin_starfish’s argument as to why they won’t succeed in school…  Let’s see if he can respond without the racist tropes or calling me a child abuser.

2.  Possibly.  I’ve also said in the abortion threads that if we develop a more formal system for adoptions and ensuring the birth mothers are not responsible for any of the costs that that could help as well (if they live in a state with stricter abortion laws of course).

3.  Agree.  Well you’d probably have to have a court determine the parents are unfit or something first.  But it might also kill 2 birds with one stone, as in my experience as a foster parent, not having the responsibility of taking care of children can also help the parents get their own sh1t together.

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

How to be an anti-racist

Don’t warn your kids. You’ll be called a racist. Just hope. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

How to be an anti-racist

You can take them out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of them. 

Friggin animals 

8 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

I wonder what the background of the “journalist” is? 

Anyone think those two animals that beat that girl were problems before this incident? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone think those two animals that beat that girl were problems before this incident? 

They were good kids just starting to turn their lives around. 

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

She made her account private 

No picture would have been the better choice than a misleading one. But liberals can’t help themselves. All in 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Of course, they are a violent breed of somewhat domesticated animals. This is what happens when you let them out of their cages. 

It's not a thug getting beaten by cops so nobody cares. 

14 minutes ago, League Champion said:

You can take them out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of them. 

Friggin animals 

Dear scared skateboard kid,

When your assailant stands astride of you, a leg on either side of your body and his junk clearly vulnerable two feet above your unencumbered foot, kick him in the shnards before he bends down and pummels your American History X shaved head, dipshit.

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Dear scared skateboard kid,

When your assailant stands astride of you, a leg on either side of your body and his junk clearly vulnerable two feet above your unencumbered foot, kick him in the shnards before he bends down and pummels your American History X shaved head, dipshit.

The white kids parents pay for his Government Cheese and Obama Phones. You'd think he'd appreciate it, but nope. Single Baby Mama raised a violent animal. 

17 hours ago, Jeff Probst said:

Ill change my bame to Dasquarious Moshi Jackson.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No picture would have been the better choice than a misleading one. But liberals can’t help themselves. All in 

I accept her omission of the facts by way of the picture as her admission of awareness of the problem in her community, and her unwillingness to face up to it 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

Of course, they are a violent breed of somewhat domesticated animals. This is what happens when you let them out of their cages. 

It's not a thug getting beaten by cops so nobody cares. 

Did the kid die?  Most of the time few people care if a cop simply beats someone up (of any race).

53 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Did the kid die?  Most of the time few people care if a cop simply beats someone up (of any race).

Rodney king says hi 

• Thanks 1