Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Kyle Rittenhouse faces civil lawsuit

Yeah, god forbid someone defend themself.  He should have just let those freaks kill him.   :rolleyes:

Hopefully who ever is trying this loses, and is forced to pay the legal fees. that would be an absolute feel good. 

• Like 2

He won’t have the judge acting as his personal defense attorney this time.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

Why do liberals always side with criminals? It's mind boggling.

It is a curious common practice, I do not fully understand it yet. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I almost started this thread yesterday, but after reading the details, the suit is against city officials and police officers with Rittenhouse being named in on a charge of conspiracy with them, which I think will be really hard to prove. I think Rittenhouse will be removed as a defendant before this goes to trial.

Just now, squistion said:

I almost started this thread yesterday, but after reading the details, the suit is against city officials and police officers with Rittenhouse being named in on a charge of conspiracy with them, which I think will be really hard to prove. I think Rittenhouse will be removed as a defendant before this goes to trial.

Plus it wasn't a Twitter link...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’d rather a pedo rapist be alive and on the streets than a good kid who was doing no harm defending himself. Why am I not surprised 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Why do liberals always side with criminals? It's mind boggling.

Why is everything in America political? Why does everyone have to take sides 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

You may be right. I hope not though, This kid went looking for trouble and I think he was a murderer. Defending himself my a$$. A white supremacist looking to put some people down, and he did. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

You may be right. I hope not though, This kid went looking for trouble and I think he was a murderer. Defending himself my a$$. A white supremacist looking to put some people down, and he did. 

WOW!!!  LOL

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is a really startling thing to post, I did not realize you possessed this kind of thought process.  I might encourage you to really reconsider how you view the world. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Weren't all the people he shot white?   Oh wait, I get it.  This is like that time when 5 black cops from a police force with a black chief, in a majority black city, shot a black dude and it was racism?  Got it!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Court of law says you're a LIAR.  But we already knew that.  

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Holy hell...  You need to step back from the computer and go live off the grid...  You have some very serious problems that need addressed...

No wonder they had to close the political forum at FBG if this is the kind of crap that you spewed 24/7...

Just now, RLLD said:

This is a really startling thing to post, I did not realize you possessed this kind of thought process.  I might encourage you to really reconsider how you view the world. 

In what way? This guy went armed in a place he didn’t belong. He’s a white supremacist (there are photos of him giving the signal and he has been known to hang out with racist groups) and he went there determined to shoot somebody. And he did. 

Just now, posty said:

Holy hell...  You need to step back from the computer and go live off the grid...  You have some very serious problems that need addressed...

No wonder they had to close the political forum at FBG if this is the kind of crap that you spewed 24/7... 

Yeah, it was constant.  And there is no way to reason with him.  Facts, logic, and data are worthless in his eyes.  Just remember, I warned all of you when he got here but you wanted to give him a chance.

In what way? This guy went armed in a place he didn’t belong. He’s a white supremacist (there are photos of him giving the signal and he has been known to hang out with racist groups) and he went there determined to shoot somebody. And he did. 

What is this "signal"...

(Note to self:  Why do I even respond to this idiot...)

1 minute ago, Reality said:

This is getting boring. Nobody is this stupid.

Please don't attack nobody, I don't even see him in this post...

;)

But replying to your comment, it has to be Tim's schtick...  It is just too stupid...

• Haha 1

Just now, posty said:

Like I wrote: only in the conservative fantasy of this  forum does my argument seem “out there” or crazy. In the real world half the country thinks this kid is a murdering scumbag. My views on this aren’t extreme at all. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You can’t be shocked by this. What I wrote is what half the country thinks (the sane half). 

LOL, "the sane half".  I don't know if this is sad or funny that you think you're on the "sane" side of this.

• Thanks 1

I might note that no one belonged out there.  And this kid decided to head out and try to protect a community against evil that night.  This is what an actual hero looks like.

That one of the criminals decided to attack him is not surprising, and I am so very glad he shot that piece of filth.

Our moral code in this nation should not dislike Kyle and like the looters and rioters....this is just so very unfortunate. 

Like I wrote: only in the conservative fantasy of this  forum does my argument seem “out there” or crazy. In the real world half the country thinks this kid is a murdering scumbag. My views on this aren’t extreme at all. 

Half the country didn't watch or attend the trial.  I was unemployed at the time and in fact watched the entire thing.  The jury nailed it.  The evidence was overwhelming that it was self defense. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Strike said:

Half the country didn't watch or attend the trial.  I was unemployed at the time and in fact watched the entire thing.  The jury nailed it.  The evidence was overwhelming that it was self defense. 

No the evidence was not overwhelming. There simply wasn’t enough evidence to convict him. As I wrote at the time I would have acquitted him too. You have to be able to prove it in court, that’s our system. But I believe he was in fact guilty of murder. 

Sorry you were out of work; hopefully you’re in a better situation now. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No the evidence was not overwhelming. There simply wasn’t enough evidence to convict him. As I wrote at the time I would have acquitted him too. You have to be able to prove it in court, that’s our system. But I believe he was in fact guilty of murder. 

They had plenty of evidence.  You say the same thing about every trial that doesn't end the way you "think" it should, that there just wasn't enough evidence.  That's bullsh*t.  There was a massive load of evidence presented at this trial.  And it overwhelmingly pointed to self defense. 

I was out of work by my own choice.  I had semi retired.  it was actually good timing for court cases.  There were a few high profile ones, including this one, that I got to watch.  But yes, I ended up finding a position that suited me better and am doing great.  Thanks for asking.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I can't imagine a kid his age has much standing between him and bankruptcy, though maybe he got paid for his story.

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I can't imagine a kid his age has much standing between him and bankruptcy, though maybe he got paid for his story.

I deleted my post... you got in a minute before me.

@The Real timschochet - what he said.

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The verdict was not guilty.  Yes that means he is acquitted of all charges, but, stop trying to imply the jury acquitted.  They didn't, they found him not guilty.   

Liar Liar pants on fire.  Your pants are always on fire because you're pathological.