Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Kyle Rittenhouse faces civil lawsuit

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Except he was part of a group. From which he got separated. Hence why the predators attacked him. And paid for it. 

Not an experienced , coordinated group of sufficient size.  In your heart and head you know this kid was wrong and foolhardy.  You can admit it.  Frankly if you don't know that your judgement is such that there is no reason to consider your posting.

22 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

A man has to know his limitations.  :cheers:

Sure, and we just have different sets of risk assessment.    I owned a business in my town.  0% chance I would be there in a similar situation, unless I lived there or over it and my family was in harm's way.   It's stuff, not worth me or others dying over.   Probably why I think Kyle was also being dumb that night, and likely knew this was a very reasonable outcome of him showing up with a gun.  

34 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Unfortunately this is not true of Maxine Waters. 

Yes it is. She did not support the BLM related riots. You are still harping over L.A. & Rodney King and you weren't even entirely accurate about that from what I recall in the PSF. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Not an experienced , coordinated group of sufficient size.  In your heart and head you know this kid was wrong and foolhardy.  You can admit it.  Frankly if you don't know that your judgement is such that there is no reason to consider your posting.

I think, in his mind, he was doing the right thing. I also think it was the right thing for someone who cares about their community to do. 

Feel free to discount my posts going forward. :wave:

Just now, 5-Points said:

I think, in his mind, he was doing the right thing. I also think it was the right thing for someone who cares about their community to do. 

Feel free to discount my posts going forward. 

Thank you, I will, forward and back.

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

Thank you, I will, forward and back.

:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Sure, and we just have different sets of risk assessment.    I owned a business in my town.  0% chance I would be there in a similar situation, unless I lived there or over it and my family was in harm's way.   It's stuff, not worth me or others dying over.   Probably why I think Kyle was also being dumb that night, and likely knew this was a very reasonable outcome of him showing up with a gun.  

Like I said, we're cut from a different cloth. Nothing wrong with that. 

46 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK I laughed. 

Hey thanks, I was going for the laugh!  :D

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

The shooting started when somebody threw a plastic bag at Kyle. But hey, he could have suffocated if it landed on his head! Self defense!

This is the type of crap that makes me despise leftists with a passion.  That is complete pantload.  Here is what went on that night.  

1.  Earlier in the evening at the gas station Rausenbaum threatens them, "If I catch any of you f-ers alone, I'm going to f-ing kill you". 

2.  Later Josh Zimminski and Roseunbaum see Kyle alone coming towards them.  Rosenbaum hides behind a car, and Kelli and Josh Zimminski set up to block Kyle.

3.  As Kyle comes  near the parking lot, Kelli gets in his way and steers Kyle right into Josh, who is standing there with his pistol out.

4.  As Kyle is halted in his tracks, Rosenbaum tries to jump him from behind.  

5.  Kyle ducks out and escapes and the chase in on.  

6.  Josh fires his pistol in the air to scare Kyle.

6.  Kyle turns and Rosenbaum lunges for Kyle screaming, "F-you!"

7.  Kyle unloads four bullets into him just before he is able to grab his weapon.  

Not that you give one rats ass what the truth is, because you are low-life leftist scum.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ho do you throw a plastic bag at someone? 

From extremely close proximity would be my guess, though i myself would not bother.

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It is a complete canard, that played no role.   It was the threats, the  ambush, the chase, the gun shot, and the lunge for the weapon.   The plastic sack was a meaningless action that Kyle did not even realize. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

This is the type of crap that makes me despise leftists with a passion.  That is complete pantload.  Here is what went on that night.  

1.  Earlier in the evening at the gas station Rausenbaum threatens them, "If I catch any of you f-ers alone, I'm going to f-ing kill you". 

2.  Later Josh Zimminski and Roseunbaum see Kyle alone coming towards them.  Rosenbaum hides behind a car, and Kelli and Josh Zimminski set up to block Kyle.

3.  As Kyle comes  near the parking lot, Kelli gets in his way and steers Kyle right into Josh, who is standing there with his pistol out.

4.  As Kyle is halted in his tracks, Rosenbaum tries to jump him from behind.  

5.  Kyle ducks out and escapes and the chase in on.  

6.  Josh fires his pistol in the air to scare Kyle.

6.  Kyle turns and Rosenbaum lunges for Kyle screaming, "F-you!"

7.  Kyle unloads four bullets into him just before he is able to grab his weapon.  

Not that you give one rats ass what the truth is, because you are low-life leftist scum.  

Sounds like a bunch of inexperienced drunks on a paintball course instead of responsible security working in concert, and there in lays the problem.

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Sounds like a bunch of inexperienced drunks on a paintball course instead of responsible security working in cioncert, and there in lays the problem.

Kyle acted perfect given the situation and more responsible than most any trained officer I have even seen in a shooting.  Kyle acted in a textbook manner of self-defense and he was damn lucky he did, because every moment was captured on film and Binger scrutinized it with a magnifying glass.  

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Sounds like a bunch of inexperienced drunks on a paintball course instead of responsible security working in concert, and there in lays the problem.

Except one side was there to destroy things and harm others. Because some other lowlife POS with a history of violence was justifiably shot by the police. Maybe if garbage humans like Kamala Harris don’t rush to the bedside of the aforementioned POS and call him a hero these other pieces of human filth wouldn’t feel so emboldened.  

I can tell this forum has been invaded by a bunch of lameass FBG leftists.  Instead of responding to facts, they use emojis because they lack arguements.  The biggest wimps ever.  Pathetic loser and it is obviously  squisy. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Kyle acted perfect given the situation and more responsible than most any trained officer I have even seen in a shooting.  Kyle act in a textbook manner of self-defense and he was damn lucky he did, because every moment was captured on film and Binger scrutinized it with a magnifying glass.  

He chose the situation and did not have a reponsible plan.  He invited confrontation.  Sorry, but that is nobody's text book.

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

He chose the situation and did not have a reponsible plan.  He invited confrontation.  Sorry, but that is nobody's text book.

Yes, and a woman who dresses sexy choose a situation that leads to rape.   That is your argument.  Don't blame the people attempting to murder Kyle, blame the guy acting in self-defense.  Really pathetic arguement, but it is all you have to stand on. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Except one side was there to destroy things and harm others. Because some other lowlife POS with a history of violence was justifiably shot by the police. Maybe if garbage humans like Kamala Harris don’t rush to the bedside of the aforementioned POS and call him a hero these other pieces of human filth wouldn’t feel so emboldened.  

I see very few denying the genesis of this or justifying lawlessness.  For some reason some feel that they need to defend the poor decisions of a fool that evening.  He may have been a well intentioned fool, but a dangerous fool nonetheless and defending his decisiions may encourage or enable future fools, which we should not be doing.  

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Yes, and a woman who dresses sexy choose a situation that leads to rape.   That is your argument.  Don't blame the people atte.pting to murder Kyle, blame the guy acting in self-defense.  Really pathetic arguement, but it is all you have to stand on. 

You are quite lost.  My best wishes to you that you may find your way.

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

You are quite lost.  My best wishes to you that you may find your way.

I know the facts of the case, I know the law of the case, and I knew the case was doomed to failure from day one.  It was a political lynching of an innocent man, and the blood-thirsty leftist continue their harassment of Kyle because they are disgusting people.  

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I see very few denying the genesis of this or justifying lawlessness.  For some reason some feel that they need to defend the poor decisions of a fool that evening.  He may have been a well intentioned fool, but a dangerous fool nonetheless and defending his decisiions may encourage or enable future fools, which we should not be doing.  

The encouragement for violence and destruction came from one side of the political aisle. The left. 

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I see very few denying the genesis of this or justifying lawlessness.  For some reason some feel that they need to defend the poor decisions of a fool that evening.  He may have been a well intentioned fool, but a dangerous fool nontheless and defending his decisiions may encourage or enable future fools, which we should not be doing.  

Poor decision = wearing that sexy dress

You are 100 percent justifying the lawlessness by blaming Kyle.  Every one of you. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

I am not sure how we are getting from Kyle going to the riots to women dressing sexy and asking for rape.  

Misdirection of MAGA land

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Poor decision = wearing that sexy dress

You are 100 percent justifying the lawlessness by blaming Kyle.  Every one of you. 

He did not simply wear a sexy dress, he wore a sexy dress, went to a rape party, laid down, spread his legs. drank a fifth of vodka to wash down a molly, donned a blindfold, and then was surprised by the consequences of his decisions.

One can fully condem the rioting and still condem the ignorant for heading into the rioting, even if thye had graniose good intentions.  Someone said it upstream, a man has got to know his limitations.  Rittenhouse did not and he predictably had to shoot his way out of his mistake.

3 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I am not sure how we are getting from Kyle going to the riots to women dressing sexy and asking for rape.  

Because it is an analogy.  A women acting legally dressing provocatively in no way justifies raping her.  Likewise, Kyle acting legally carrying a weapon in no way justifies assaulting him with intent to kill.  And yes, Kyle was a dead man if he did not shoot each and everyone of those people.  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

He did not wear a sexy dress, he wore a sexy dress, went to a rape party, laid down, spread his legs. drank a fifth of vodka to wash down a molly, donned a blindfold, and then was surprised by the consequences of his decisions.

One can fully condem the rioting and still condem the ignorant for heading into the rioting, even if thye had graniose good intentions.  Someone said it upstream, a man has got to know his limitations.  Rittenhouse did not and he predictably had to shoot his way out od f his mistake.

He simply carried a gun.  That is all Kyle did.  I know leftists find the 2nd Amendment offensive and provocative.   

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

He did not simply wear a sexy dress, he wore a sexy dress, went to a rape party, laid down, spread his legs. drank a fifth of vodka to wash down a molly, donned a blindfold, and then was surprised by the consequences of his decisions.

One can fully condem the rioting and still condem the ignorant for heading into the rioting, even if thye had graniose good intentions. Someone said it upstream, a man has got to know his limitations. Rittenhouse did not and he predictably had to shoot his way out of his mistake.

Yeah, I did. You said you weren't going to consider my posts, "forward or back."

Liar. 

14 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

See, jon_mx, who deflected topics at PSF and then bragged about it.

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He does, it's in the video.

Just now, Voltaire said:

He does, it's in the video.

I didn’t say it didn’t happen, I’m just wondering how? And why? What was the goal? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t say it didn’t happen, I’m just wondering how? And why? What was the goal? 

Rosenbaum was carrying that sack along with him all day. It was the sack of his belongings that he was given when he was released from the mental institution earlier in the morning.  It had like a toothbrush and some other bs.  He was chasing Kyle and he just threw it at him in desperation to try to stop Kyle.  It did nothing and was meaningless.  What got Kyle's attention was Zimminski firing his gun. 

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

See, jon_mx, who deflected topics at PSF and then bragged about it.

Hey big man, why not argue the points I did make about Rittenhouse instead of your spineless emoji responses?  The rape was not a deflection it was an analogy which accurately reflects just how poorly constructed the arguements against Kyle are.   

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It worked. See for yourself Timestamp 0:48. The Pedophile successfully hit Kyle with it, which got him to stop running and turn around, which in turn allowed the Pedophile to make up the ground to make a lunge for the rifle. 

Oh, ok. I was thinking it was an empty plastic bag, that he just picked up and threw. Thanks. 

54 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Because it is an analogy.  A women acting legally dressing provocatively in no way justifies raping her.  Likewise, Kyle acting legally carrying a weapon in no way justifies assaulting him with intent to kill.  And yes, Kyle was a dead man if he did not shoot each and everyone of those people.  

Cool.  I'm not making that statement, and I didn't think anybody else was.   That's probably why I thought the analogy was a bit silly.   

My position is it was a bad choice to be there in the first place, not that he deserved to get assaulted or killed for being there.  

5 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Cool.  I'm not making that statement, and I didn't think anybody else was.   That's probably why I thought the analogy was a bit silly.   

My position is it was a bad choice to be there in the first place, not that he deserved to get assaulted or killed for being there.  

But you are.  Your side bitches and bitches about why was Kyle there insinuating it was his mere presence which brought on the assaults.   

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Yes it is. She did not support the BLM related riots. You are still harping over L.A. & Rodney King and you weren't even entirely accurate about that from what I recall in the PSF. 

Nope. Lovely Maxine didn’t endorse the riots the way she did in 1992, but she didn’t condemn them either. 
Sorry I know you feel the urge to defend every liberal or leftist and I get that, but Maxine Waters is a despicable human being who has done more damage to liberal causes than any conservative ever could. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nope. Lovely Maxine didn’t endorse the riots the way she did in 1992, but she didn’t condemn them either. 
Sorry I know you feel the urge to defend every liberal or leftist and I get that, but Maxine Waters is a despicable human being who has done more damage to liberal causes than any conservative ever could. 

I am no fan of Maxine either, we have too many politicians across all elements of the arena with vile thoughts and actions