Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

New York school, food vendor apologize for serving chicken and waffles on first day of Black History Month

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Avocado toast

Tim got one right!  :doublethumbsup:

Sad that chicken and waffles has somehow become racist.  It's just good food.

If you server chicken and waffles you're culturally appropriating but if you don't serve chicken and waffles, you are culturally insensitive.

The Perennially Butthurt Brigade had to wait until the food came out to see which accusation card to pull and whine about.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If you server chicken and waffles you're culturally appropriating but if you don't serve chicken and waffles, you are culturally insensitive.

The Perennially Butthurt Brigade had to wait until the food came out to see which accusation card to pull and whine about.

I seriously doubt that anyone would complain if chicken and waffles were not served in any Middle School, or HS during the first day of Black History Month.

This topic shows how liberals are just flakes that need attention to something that is not there. 

How the fock are people hurting black people by serving fried chicken? If black people are not embarrassed by this, then they need to be filed away under "U" for "Useless human being".

Just now, craftsman said:

This topic shows how liberals are just flakes that need attention to something that is not there. 

How the fock are people hurting black people by serving fried chicken? If black people are not embarrassed by this, then they need to be filed away under "U" for "Useless human being".

Context is everything. See a post I made above about where it was served and when (Middle School and first day of Black History Month).

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Context is everything. See a post I made above about where it was served and when (Middle School and first day of Black History Month).

Yeah, so the whole country didn't serve fried chicken to their kids at the beginning of a month that only a few people give a shlt about? Black History Month only serves the egos of stupid liberals. Fried chicken is a regular food item 365 days a year. Only dumb ass liberals could have their feelers hurt by someone having some chicken.

Wouldn't serving food with black roots during Black History month (especially on the first day) be appropriate to celebrate their culture?  I know the answer is yes.  This story is ridiculous.

If there was Italian History month they better damn well be serving lasagna, spaghetti, and pizza, not fried chicken.

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

If there was Italian History month they better damn well be serving lasagna, spaghetti, and pizza, not fried chicken.

:nono: Schnitzel is much more appropriate.

Imagine living in a blue state sh*thole urban setting where even the school cooks are expected to know to check with Patrice Cullors for permission before putting together their school lunch. 

I have zero idea how to guess what triggers these eternally butthurt leftoids; it seems to be either random or everything.

7 hours ago, squistion said:

Lol

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Imagine living in a blue state sh*thole urban setting where even the school cooks are expected to know to check with Patrice Cullors for permission before putting together their school lunch. 

I have zero idea how to guess what triggers these eternally butthurt leftoids; it seems to be either random or everything.

Yup. And guess what, it's not even the Blacks who care. It's Woke White Mom's who have nothing better to do but pop valium and take yoga classes all day. This is why we're here now, not because of the minorities. 

Woke ass pill popping Liberal blue haired yoga Moms are responsible for all of this crap 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Careful now... the Chinese invented pasta long before that raciss Marco Polo culturally appropriated it from them.  Educate yourself you bigot!!!  :nono:

Dear Woke Overlords,

We're sorry that we served fried chicken and waffles on the first day of Black History Month. We had just wanted to provide a meal the children would enjoy that fit our budget and nutritional guidelines. Sadly, we hadn't been aware that there were politically correct guidelines to follow as well until notified later that we'd violated them. Moving forward through Black History Month, we will take the time to educate ourselves as to what what foods black children enjoy and be sure not to serve them any of it through the end of February. 

Thank You for correcting us,

We've already ordered pumpernickel bread and kale,

Nyack Middle School Cafeteria

• Thanks 1

They should have taken a poll.   For the first day of Black History Month,  would you rather have:

1)  Chicken and Waffles

or

2)  The sh*t Michelle Obama has been feeding you the last 10 years

Chicken and Waffles it is.

Not a fan of Chicken and Waffles, tried it a couple of times and I just don't understand how people think they go together.  

On 2/5/2023 at 12:04 PM, iam90sbaby said:

Fried chicken and waffles is black people food? None of you obviously live in the south. It's southern food. Ffs.

This is what I thought. :dunno:

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not a fan of Chicken and Waffles, tried it a couple of times and I just don't understand how people think they go together.  

Probably was prepared by a yank is why

On 2/5/2023 at 8:02 AM, League Champion said:

Why do they need to apologize? I live in the South where black people love waffles and chicken, so does everyone else. Why is that offensive at all. Should they serve something that they hate? 

Chicken and waffles is a staple in black communities.   Vendor should be honored for knowing and making a great choice.

24 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

^^^This

19 hours ago, squistion said:

I prefer squab and waffles. 

Did they serve black kids chicken and waffles while giving the whiteys filet mignon and lobster? 

5 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

You forgot the mayonnaise.  

I've never had chicken and waffles. Is it really just waffles with fried chicken tossed on top?  I can't stand sticky so imagining trying to eat fried chicken covered in syrup is a non starter for me. 

I wonder when they serve tacos on cinco de mayo, do the mexicans complain??  Do the asians complain when they serve rice?  JFC its a race of complainers 

50 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I wonder when they serve tacos on cinco de mayo, do the mexicans complain??  Do the asians complain when they serve rice?  JFC its a race of complainers 

The whiniest b#tches are the shiny object Democrats run to and must change ALL THE RULES to accommodate them.  Not a single liberal ever steps back and says, "F#ck these whiners.  All they do is complain.".