The Real timschochet

Grammy awards feature transgender performers, diversity

I'm enjoying the show this year. Lots of great music and poignant moments. I wish there was more rock, but oh well.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's "great" to you. Fine. Have fun. A lot of people don't give a shlt. Just because you like something doesn't make anything special out of it.

You sound like a cranky old man. “Get off my lawn!”

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm enjoying the show this year. I wish there was more rock, but oh well.

Did they announce metal category yet?  No clue who was even nominated this year. 

Just now, DonS said:

Did they announce metal category yet?  No clue who was even nominated this year. 

Ozzy won best metal album as well as best single with Tony Iomi.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You sound like a cranky old man. “Get off my lawn!”

Nope. I'm just not into mental illness being celebrated. I wasn't when I was 18 either. 

On the other hand, you sound like an old man who is trying to act "groovy" in his old age. Showing those kids you can still cut the rug. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And I’m sure you would like to forbid them from watching it. That’s the DeSantis philosophy right? But it won’t work. 

Well it's just the same sexualization we saw in earlier generations with Brittany spears kissing Madonna.... just ratcheted up a notch. Artists try to push boundaries to make headlines. It's a shameless attempt to get attention. My oldest is 8 so he's in bed. If he were older I would explain that shallow people without substance crave attention so they sell themselves out for money. It's an opportunity to teach to be better than the shallow world that is forced upon them.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Jill Biden is there to announce  the 1st annual award for social change. So awesome! 

Now you’re just trolling too hard.  You had us going earlier.

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Lizzo: “I want to be a good person and we are good people”. 

Who is "we" and what's a lizzo?

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Now you’re just trolling too hard.  You had us going earlier.

Not trolling it was actually really cool. The winner was an Iranian artist whose pro-woman rights song went viral. The mullahs arrested him and he’s in prison now. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

She’s on your lawn! 

I don't get it. I'm guessing it's a he that is calling itself a she.  So another mentally ill person you like to root on. 

25 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Well it's just the same sexualization we saw in earlier generations with Brittany spears kissing Madonna.... just ratcheted up a notch. Artists try to push boundaries to make headlines. It's a shameless attempt to get attention. My oldest is 8 so he's in bed. If he were older I would explain that shallow people without substance crave attention so they sell themselves out for money. It's an opportunity to teach to be better than the shallow world that is forced upon them.

Yeah, they run out of shlt to get people to watch the absurd. It's like why they put the Faces of Death videos together. Watch the freakish stuff because normal has dulled your senses into wanting to watch death or mental illness or body mutilation, etc. 

Liberals are so destructive.

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I don't get it. I'm guessing it's a he that is calling itself a she.  So another mentally ill person you like to root on. 

No. Lizzo is a straight black artist from Minnesota. I’m honestly surprised you haven’t heard of her. She’s been a huge star for years (huge being perhaps the operative word.) 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm enjoying the show this year. Lots of great music and poignant moments. I wish there was more rock, but oh well.

Yeah. Your first wife was telling me that she misses the rock too. You still have that technics record player? 

Meh. I've never watched a grammy awards show before and I don't imagine I'll ever watch one in the future. 

Nothing could be less interesting to me other than maybe the personal lives of the liberals on this board.

9 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Some great performances going on right now. But more importantly this is why I keep saying that woke is going to win despite the efforts of people like Ron DeSantis to roll back the clock. You can’t roll it back because our children, yours and mine, believe in a new age of acceptance. 

You do understand that Blacks & Gays have nothing to do with this new found Wokeness you're feeling? THEY DON'T CARE, ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CARE.

It was created by pill popping blue haired yoga Moms who have nothing better to do. 

You're the type that sells his house immediately once a minority moves on your street but preaches Wokeness. That's the White Yoga Mom syndrome you're in. 

The black people I know think all the BLM woke new stuff is over the top and are sick of being looked at as being different than anyone else.  Of course these are rural blacks.  Not liberal city blacks.  

The only gay people I am fairly close to is a lesbian couple. Ironically enough they are the only people I know who had a Trump flag hanging during the 2020 election.   Again these are rural gays not city gays.

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

The only gay people I am fairly close to is a lesbian couple. Ironically enough they are the only people I know who had a Trump flag hanging during the 2020 election.   Again these are rural gays not city gays.

My neighbors are a gay couple. They DESPISE this Woke culture and are thoroughly embarrassed by it. They said they don't trust anyone who's woke or anyone who flys a rainbow flag because that means they are intimidated by gays.

Only White people care, it's a fact. 

How do you people keep falling for this guys stupid schtick?  You all should know better.  You all complain about it and then you get sucked back in every time this dude pops off.  He does it on purpose.

So, The New Bolsheviks infiltrated the Grammy's too?

The West is in trouble.  There's a difference between "acceptance" and "forced acceptance".  These are anomalies of nature and shouldn't be celebrated or highlighted.  Instead of helping them, we're catering to their fantasy.

8 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

💣 !!!!

Nailed it.

53 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

How do you people keep falling for this guys stupid schtick?  You all should know better.  You all complain about it and then you get sucked back in every time this dude pops off.  He does it on purpose.

Every focking time. Tim has become a master in the art of trolling. It was too obvious when he said Desantis was “rolling back” like this is already accepted. Gtfoh. Never will be. The pendulum is as far left as it’s going now. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Not trolling it was actually really cool. The winner was an Iranian artist whose pro-woman rights song went viral. The mullahs arrested him and he’s in prison now. 

It’s pretty funny that a pro woman rights song won the award while real women are allowed to be diminished to nothing here in the USA.

• Thanks 1

Once they started sensualizing Fatzzo, and telling the little girls of the world it was okay to be a fat fock slob, I knew we were focked. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Once they started sensualizing Fatzzo, and telling the little girls of the world it was okay to be a fat fock slob, I knew we were focked. 

So they trotted out the body positivity trope?  I’d like to know what Lizzos fasting blood sugar is.

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

The fact that “Unholy” is being performed as I write this is proof of my assertions. A transgender artist is performing a #1 song on national television. And it’s great. 

You're such a d!ck gobbling fagggot, homolikes itinhisanus

1 hour ago, Mr Anonymous said:

Tim came here with his tail taped between his legs to bring down another forum I see

At least here he can suffer a tremendous amount of ridicule without us receiving a permaban.

Turning a blind eye is one thing.. but actually seeking it out and enjoying it? You're a focking fagggot dude.

• Like 2

Also there is no such thing as transgender. There’s sane people and then there’s people with a mental disorder called gender dysphoria. They should be treated and not celebrated. 

If there is music from anybody other than 3 to 5 white guys, I'm not watching :D