The Real timschochet

Grammy awards feature transgender performers, diversity

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

🌈 🌈 🌈  🌈  🌈

You should feel better now that you came out of the closet. It will give you and your Tranny blow up doll closure. 

I’ve tried to convince RogerDodger of this. But they won’t listen; they’re scared. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’ve tried to convince RogerDodger of this. But they won’t listen; they’re scared. 

He'll be a better person for it. 

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Just in case you missed it retard - I'd rather fok Lizzo than the trannies you and GutterPedo are calling "hot" and are "attracted" to.  :lol:

• Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Speaking of Lizzo, do you guys know why black guys love big giant asses?

When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung :banana:

1 minute ago, frank said:

When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung :banana:

Damn.  Apparently I'm out of reactions.  My anaconda loves you. 

2 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

I foked fat chick once when I was in my twenties.  Not as fat as Lizzo, but, no where near my normally high standards.  Gun to my head I'd do Lizzo.  I'd probably to it for 1M or so without the gun even. 

I need my eyes checked.  At first i thught this was Izzo, as in Tom Izzo.  Then I thought interesting choice, Izzo or Lizzo.

If I was wasted I’d let a tranny blow me as long at it somewhat resembled a female and didn’t have a five o’clock shadow. Come at me bro. Rest of y’all are lying. 

7 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

If I was wasted I’d let a tranny blow me as long at it somewhat resembled a female and didn’t have a five o’clock shadow. Come at me bro. Rest of y’all are lying. 

Horseman is so scared of letting his secret out hed rather say he'll go to bed with lizzo than a hot chick with a d!ck.  Sad.

28 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Horseman is so scared of letting his secret out hed rather say he'll go to bed with lizzo than a hot chick with a d!ck.  Sad.

Fat Female >  Cack and Balls.

Your attempt to normalize that sh!t with me falls flat despite turning around and trying to use it disparagingly.  Doing that just undercuts what you claim to stand for and makes you look like an idiot   

Good news, if you want a d!ck in your mouth it sounds like there are a couple Geeks ready to take you up on it. Homo. Just shave first, the rest of the female similarities likely comes naturally.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jeff Probst said:

A thin, attractive white woman, with a d.  You gonna answer the question?

women don't have d#cks.  HTH.  :thumbsup:

This has been undeniable and scientific fact since man has been on the planet.   However, I can see why you would be confused because you're confused by your own sexuality.

• Like 1

I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that guys that settled and had kids with fatty are having buyers remorse.  And hot females are out of reach so….

Its all starting to make sense.  

I didn't read all this thread but here are my thoughts.

1.  It's the Grammy's.....performers do weird stuff for attention.  Some people need to chill out with the fake outrage.  It's not "Devil Worshiping!@!" 

2.  However what it is....is nasty and I do not want my kids watching that garbage.  This isn't Elvis shaking his hips.  

3. See number 1.....while it may get clicks the next day eventually people tune out.  Bye.  :wave:

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I didn't read all this thread but here are my thoughts.

1.  It's the Grammy's.....performers do weird stuff for attention.  Some people need to chill out with the fake outrage.  It's not "Devil Worshiping!@!" 

2.  However what it is....is nasty and I do not want my kids watching that garbage.  This isn't Elvis shaking his hips.  

3. See number 1.....while it may get clicks the next day eventually people tune out.  Bye.  :wave:

You should read page 5

20 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Fat Female >  Cack and Balls.

This and it shouldn’t even be a question.  If you would prefer any type of sex act with a known male, no matter how far they have transitioned, you’re a fruit cake.  This isn’t even debatable.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

This and it shouldn’t even be a question.  If you would prefer any type of sex act with a known male, no matter how far they have transitioned, you’re a fruit cake.  This isn’t even debatable.

Well, basically if you like that you're gay.  I mean, there is no way around it.  If you're a dude who would consider sex with trans woman (i.e. biological male) then you're gay, plain and simple, cut and dried.  That's not even debatable.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Would you rather make out with a man that has a beard but no , or a person that looks like a hot woman but has a d?

23 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I know. “Songbird” is making me cry for Christine McVie all over again. 

WTF? Crying over an 80 year old stranger that died? Again?  I have no doubt this person with male parts has used the term “toxic masculinity “. No doubt.  

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, basically if you like that you're gay.  I mean, there is no way around it.  If you're a dude who would consider sex with trans woman (i.e. biological male) then you're gay, plain and simple, cut and dried.  That's not even debatable.

Could be bi, no?

1 minute ago, Jeff Probst said:

Could be bi, no?

Nobody likes fence sitters. 

"Bi" people are simply homosexuals who are too afraid to admit it.  Kind of like the "Independents" we have around here who are too scared to admit they're Democrats.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Nobody likes fence sitters. 

"Bi" people are simply homosexuals who are too afraid to admit it.  Kind of like the "Independents" we have around here who are too scared to admit they're Democrats.

Wait a minute .. wait a gawdam minute !  I'm an Independent because I choose which PERSON that I vote for .. and not a party or side of the aisle that tells me who to vote for.  I have voted Repub twice but more times, especially lately, Dems.

And I will phuck a woman and I don't care if she's bi or straight.  I have.  But THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I'm phucking a man REGARDLESS of how he defines himself.

GOT THAT, MOFO !  GOT THAT ? !

2 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Man you guys really hate the gays.

I don't hate em.  I don't hate anybody.  But I'm not phucking a man.  If somebody else wants to, fine.  I'm just not doing it.

2 minutes ago, kozmiq said:

I don't hate em.  I don't hate anybody.  But I'm not phucking a man.  If somebody else wants to, fine.  I'm just not doing it.

What about a woman who is on hormone therapy and he clit grew into a small d?

20 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Would you rather make out with a man that has a beard but no , or a person that looks like a hot woman but has a d?

What a weird fuking question.  You got issues.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

What in the Sam Hill are you grown men talking about?  JFC.

I'm out of this thread...wtf. 

1 minute ago, Jeff Probst said:

Looks like we got a closet mo here

Yeah, you asking another dude what kind of man he wants to make out with and I’m the homo?  Fuk off, freak.  I’m sure these posts from you settle a lot of peoples’ suspicions. 

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

What in the Sam Hill are you grown men talking about?  JFC.

I'm out of this thread...wtf. 

Exactly.  Dude is deranged.

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah, you asking another dude what kind of man he wants to make out with and I’m the homo?  Fuk off, freak.  I’m sure these posts from you settle a lot of peoples’ suspicions. 

Am I allowed to still post here if I'm gay?

4 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

Of course you can.  Nothing wrong with being gay.  It's just not for me.  And being told I may be gay because I vote as an Independent is what I have a problem with.

And that other sh!t is too nuts for me.  Btw, I ain't phucking a man with t i t t i e s, either.

16 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

What about a woman who is on hormone therapy and he clit grew into a small d?

That's not how it works dumbass.  :lol:

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

What a weird fuking question.  You got issues.

Hes trying to catch someone in a moral dilemma so they have to side with what hes feeling, but, hes not smart enough so he keeps exposing his own homosexual tendencies.   

I shouldn't even bring this up but I'm told that Jeff Probst is Gutterboy.  IF that is the case, I thought it was determined 20 years ago, when I was here that Poster is gay.  But I don't care.  Really.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

I’m guessing that you’re not gay, and yes, everyone should be able to post here