Sign in to follow this  
JagFan

Super Bowl MVP - Who You Got?

its gotta be Mahomes.

lots of gutsy plays.

scary thing is  Hurts could actually be in consideration.  he had himself a fantastic game.  3 rush TD's as well.   but its tough to pick the losing QB as MVP.j

I think it goes to Mahomes

9 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

its gotta be Mahomes.

lots of gutsy plays.

scary thing is  Hurts could actually be in consideration.  he had himself a fantastic game.  3 rush TD's as well.   but its tough to pick the losing QB as MVP.j

I think it goes to Mahomes

If the score wound up the same way and Hurts didn't have the fumble that was returned for a touchdown, he would have the strongest argument for a losing player winning the MVP possibly ever.

1 minute ago, ZeroTolerance said:

If the score wound up the same way and Hurts didn't have the fumble that was returned for a touchdown, he would have the strongest argument for a losing player winning the MVP possibly ever.

agreed.   that play really cost them.

in the end the team who looks after the football usually wins most games regardless of stats.

that certainly applied here.

If Hurts doesn’t fumble one can make the claim that the Eagles win the game, plus Hurts is without question the games MVP. 

Even with the lost and the fumble from what I read Hurts was the best player on the field tonight.  

8 minutes ago, weepaws said:

If Hurts doesn’t fumble one can make the claim that the Eagles win the game, plus Hurts is without question the games MVP. 

Even with the lost and the fumble from what I read Hurts was the best player on the field tonight.  

No I think that was still Mahomes.

he did not throw a pick and he did not fumble.

Hurts did.

he was more dynamic, but wasnt able to keep the game under control when he needed to.   Lots of talented QB dont make it in the NFL and often its because they dont look after the football well enough.

Hurts was fantastic, but he wasnt in the areas he needed to be.   Thats where Mahomes separated himself from Hurts.

That said, I think the future is bright for Hurts.   I'm the first to admit I didnt believe in him at the start of the season mostly because of his bad decision making.   hes advanced a lot in one year.  perhaps more than I thought possible when you look at where he was this time last year.   and if he continues to improve hes gonna be one hell of a player.

dude is still young.  so long as he doesnt regress, he will likely have another shot at this.

Why is Weepaws such a DB troll? Whatever he predicts bet the opposite and you'll win 99.9% of the time. CMH Kc guy back me up on this ...

• Haha 1

I still say if Hurts doesn’t fumble the Eagles win, and Hurts is the mvp.  

23 minutes ago, mjeddy66 said:

Why is Weepaws such a DB troll? Whatever he predicts bet the opposite and you'll win 99.9% of the time. CMH Kc guy back me up on this ...

Did you miss the puppy bowl tonight? 

Im sorry I gave away the score didn’t I.  

God bless.  

13 hours ago, mjeddy66 said:

Why is Weepaws such a DB troll?

That is the role that God has prepared for him.

Weepaws owns the distinction of being the first person ever ignored by Axe Elf due to his utter lack of intellectual integrity and the laughable nature of his analysis.  He is universally ridiculed and mocked by the community, but chooses to post five times an hour anyway.

Just shake the dust off your sandals and move on.

No caps n the name weepaws boys.  

10 hours ago, League Champion said:

Jalen Hurts was the MVP, even with the fumble. 

For the Chiefs, yes, but usually they want the game MVP to have been more valuable to their OWN team.