Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Do you guys want real discussion and debate in this forum?

19 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

It's an interesting psychological event.  In Tim's head when he couldn't take it anymore at FBGs he finally did what most sane people would have done a long time ago and simply stopped posting.  But he's pathological, and he couldn't stay away, just like he won't leave this forum now.  And in his head it couldn't possibly be his doing so he constructed a fake suspension handed out by FBGs.  In his mind he's always the victim.  

Tim on a forum is like addicted gambler.   Gamblers that are addicted at times don`t care if they win or lose, they just crave the action. They would rather lose than to have no action at all.

That he why he starts so many threads and posts so much.  That is why he sought this place out other than the Discord.  The Discord was not giving Tim the fix he needed as it is difficult to follow threads there.  It is more of a long running mass text.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Tim on a forum is like addicted gambler.   Gamblers that are addicted at times don`t care if they win or lose, they just crave the action. They would rather lose than to have no action at all.

That he why he starts so many threads and posts so much.  That is why he sought this place out other than the Discord.  The Discord was not giving Tim the fix he needed as it is difficult to follow threads there.  It is more of a long running mass text.

Sounds like someone did not love him enough as a child.  

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Digby is here.  He got outed as Whiskey Cash once.  I also think he's that Eternal shiny clown.

Eternal is someone from FBG and I think his name is Max. I don’t think it’s Digby. He actually has the ability to be decent once in awhile.

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

This may not be the place for this BUT ... my Mother was Liberal / my Father was Conservative.  They never argued (at least not in front of me) but they did have political and life's discussions.  My Mother used to say, "you're living too far in the past" and my Dad would reply, " and you're living to far in the future".

THAT is what I think Conservatives and Liberals should realize.  Again, jmfho.

You're right... everyone should realize that your parents were both wrong.

1 hour ago, posty said:

That is why I have been saying that the term "racist" doesn't care any meaning any more...  Any time a liberal has someone disagree with them, they are automatically called a "racist"...  It maybe true, but throwing that word around constantly makes it lose all meaning, so it is now useless...

When Obama was president, any time someone questioned his policies, they were called racists because of disagreeing with a black man...  That started it all and now it is just a word...

Exactly.  It's the quick trigger word.  Lefties and so called "centrists" pull that trigger all the time.

1 hour ago, kozmiq said:

Lol.

I was a party once in High School and a gangbang broke out.  Someone yelled SECOND and another guy yelled THIRD and then I heard FOURTH & SIXTH.  That was so funny that I've never forgotten it.

Was that you ?   lol

If your high school was in Baltimore, that would be another explanation.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

The problem is that we can’t even agree on definitions of words

examples

woman

racism

sexist

bigot

all these words used to have meaning. If I get called one of the bottom 3 it just means I must not agree with someone else’s ideology 

then you go and start a thread and make sure you put those words that have no meaning as a talking point 

Nailed it!

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Exactly.  It's the quick trigger word.  Lefties and so called "centrists" pull that trigger all the time.

These are some of the last posts that I called racist.  Any objections?

18 hours ago, League Champion said:

Did the Gooks invent a missile evading balloon? They sure are sneaky little things. 

On 2/3/2023 at 4:13 PM, lickin_starfish said:

The system is set up to entice low income families to suck off the teat of the government. This encourages black and brown fathers to leave the kids they produce, and black and brown mothers to pop-out a bunch of rugrats. The rugrats then go into the education system, knowing that they don't have to really learn anything, because they will be given food and housing for their entire lives. Rinse/repeat.

The gibs-me-dat attitude could be quickly changed, just by cutting the cradle-to-grave coddling, and make people responsible for their own well being. It will never happen though, because the Democrats need this to keep their voter base.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

These are some of the last posts that I called racist.  Any objections?

I'd need to know the context for the first one.  The second looks like snark.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Eternal is someone from FBG and I think his name is Max. I don’t think it’s Digby. He actually has the ability to be decent once in awhile.

Correct and thanks!  You're not so bad yourself for being an Old Maid!

Honestly I think having good discussion here is next to impossible. 

I've been here for 20 years and there's maybe a few folks that you can get chatting about stuff, but for the most part you have a lot of keyboard warriors and armchair therapists that use the screen as their shield. 

You (as you know) also have people who have so many alias accounts, I'd bet money that some of these accounts are the same person arguing with themselves just to cause a rise or create drama. 

You can't have a good productive discussion with this. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'd need to know the context for the first one.  The second looks like snark.

So calling someone a Gook is only racist depending on the context?

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yes.  He could be just being a wise azz because of the direction of the conversation just to get a rise out of someone.   I do it when talking to one of my cousins and his very leftist friends.  I say things just to pizz them off.

Example... last week I was at my cousin's house, his son is the far leftist.  A friend of my cousin said "Too bad there are too many MAGA Trumpers in this country.  All they do is hate black people."  To which I responded, "Well, it wouldn't be so easy to hate them if they could just learn how to read and write in English".  Was the statement racist?  Yes.  I meant it to be.  Am I racist because of that?  No, because I only said it to make them angry.  It worked too.  Mission accomplished.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

What if he's Asian calling another Asian a gook? You know like the N word?

41 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Honestly I think having good discussion here is next to impossible. 

I've been here for 20 years and there's maybe a few folks that you can get chatting about stuff, but for the most part you have a lot of keyboard warriors and armchair therapists that use the screen as their shield. 

You (as you know) also have people who have so many alias accounts, I'd bet money that some of these accounts are the same person arguing with themselves just to cause a rise or create drama. 

You can't have a good productive discussion with this. 

You are describing pretty much every forum out there.

34 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

A friend of my cousin said "Too bad there are too many MAGA Trumpers in this country.  All they do is hate black people."  To which I responded, "Well, it wouldn't be so easy to hate them if they could just learn how to read and write in English".  Was the statement racist?  Yes.  I meant it to be.  Am I racist because of that?  No, because I only said it to make them angry.  It worked too.  Mission accomplished.

Thanks, I'll have to remember to use this in the future

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Thanks, I'll have to remember to use this in the future

Doesn't matter, you're a quick trigger guy too.  I can say that I need a new car.  Just happen to mention during the discussion that it was black and you'd say I was racist because I'm implying that black means not good.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Doesn't matter, you're a quick trigger guy too.  I can say that I need a new car.  Just happen to mention during the discussion that it was black and you'd say I was racist because I'm implying that black means not good.

No I never have nor would I ever say that.  Stop being ridiculous.

47 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yes.  He could be just being a wise azz because of the direction of the conversation just to get a rise out of someone.   I do it when talking to one of my cousins and his very leftist friends.  I say things just to pizz them off.

Example... last week I was at my cousin's house, his son is the far leftist.  A friend of my cousin said "Too bad there are too many MAGA Trumpers in this country.  All they do is hate black people."  To which I responded, "Well, it wouldn't be so easy to hate them if they could just learn how to read and write in English".  Was the statement racist?  Yes.  I meant it to be.  Am I racist because of that?  No, because I only said it to make them angry.  It worked too.  Mission accomplished.

So, making an obviously racist statement doesn't mean someone is a racist if it was said to make someone else angry.

:mellow:

You must be a hoot at parties trying to push peoples' buttons like that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, crackattack said:

What if he's Asian calling another Asian a gook? You know like the N word?

I am Black, but Timmy never bothered to take that into consideration.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Thanks for agreeing that statements like that are racist.

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Wait, black guys will lick starfish but not the puzzy? 

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Kinda doubt it, but blacks can still be racist towards other blacks.  Like cops for example, as has been discussed here.

28 minutes ago, squistion said:

So, making an obviously racist statement doesn't mean someone is a racist if it was said to make someone else angry.

Like I said, some people are a quick trigger to calling others racist.  Thanks for proving my point.

My cousin and his friends pointedly said that people who like Trump hate black people.  So, in jest, I gave them what they wanted because I knew it would make them angry.  If I was more quick witted, I'd have found a way to use the N-word in there.  The funny part is that you're probably just as white-guilted as they are.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Thanks for agreeing that statements like that are racist.

No, I said snark.  Thanks for playing though.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No, I said snark.  Thanks for playing though.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Was the statement racist?  Yes.  I meant it to be.

Thanks for playing.

What’s funny is that the guy that called people Gooks is likely an alias and he even has board righties taking the bait and defending it.

Like I said, quick trigger.  Good for you for proving me right.

Quick trigger to quote your own words?

What's even funnier is that some moron thinks other people are "defending" him, when all they're doing is just not caring enough to comment on it.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Quick trigger to calling people racist.

Dummy, you said it was racist. :lol:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Dummy, you said it was racist. :lol:

DUMMY, his initial question TO ME was if someone ELSE was racist.  I said it could be snark.  He's then saying that my comments make someone else racist.  Follow the thread.  I said in my post that MY comment was racist.  It was meant to be.  It was meant to pizz off white soy-boy guilters.  It has nothing to do with the post he was asking me about.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

What's even funnier is that some moron thinks other people are "defending" him, when all they're doing is just not caring enough to comment on it.

You said the context would determine whether or not it was racist.  That’s defending it.  And it’s wrong.  It’s racist regardless of the context.

Just now, TimHauck said:

You said the context would determine whether or not it was racist.  That’s defending it.  And it’s wrong.  It’s racist regardless of the context.

Sounds good Mr. Quick Trigger.  Whatever you say.

Sounds good Mr. Quick Trigger.  Whatever you say.

You got me, I will call out racist comments when I see them.  The statements I quoted were racist.

55 minutes ago, squistion said:

..or as a joke, etc.  

Yes, it's possible to say a racist thing and not be a racist, squis.   I do it often enough joking around.  In my experience, it's usually people like you who ruin the parties.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You got me, I will call out racist comments when I see them.

Thanks for white-knighting for me, but I ain't hanging with a pedo. Find someone else to defend.

• Thanks 2