wiffleball

Nikki Haley in 2024!

The racist liberal media/talk shows/opinion people are out in full force attacking her. Calling her things like a token and more. Awful people. Can't be a minority and Conservative without getting trashed by the left. 

Just now, crackattack said:

The racist liberal media/talk shows/opinion people are out in full force attacking her. Calling her things like a token and more. Awful people. Can't be a minority and Conservative without getting trashed by the left. 

Link, please?

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

What’s her stance on global industrial war and the borders?

Doesn't matter, she's mildly attractive 

I can't imagine I'll vote for her, but I'll give her an ear when the time comes.

She was all over the Bubba Wallace garage door noose hoax. She wanted justice! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Thanks, I read it. It's a shame that small-minded people attack others on their heritage and not on their political record. Haley is proud of her Native American heritage and hopefully nobody goes so low as to slur her by referring to her as Pocahontas.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

Thanks, I read it. It's a shame that small-minded people attack others on their heritage and not on their political record. Haley is proud of her Native American heritage and hopefully nobody goes so low as to slur her by referring to her as Pocahontas.

She's dot Indian not feather.

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

Poke Her Hotness, amirite?  :banana:

3 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Oh great. Nothing like having a president who will respond to a nuclear crisis by placing you on hold for 47 minutes only to suggest that you reboot NORAD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

4 minutes ago, crackattack said:

I misread that in your article. I'd play hide and Sikh with her and my cobra any time. 

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Men lead, women follow.

retarded

but what I will say is that it's hard for me to take someone named Nikki very seriously in what should be a serious role. Was she given the name Nikki at birth? At some point you stop being 25 and you go by Nicole. 

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

It’s pretty obvious you did not read it. 

Tulsi 2024

Just now, edjr said:

Tulsi 2024

If she promises to campaign in a bikini I’ll consider it. 

1 hour ago, paulinstl said:

Haley is proud of her Native American heritage and hopefully nobody goes so low as to slur her by referring to her as Pocahontas.

Haha, she's not Native American. She's an Indian, like from India. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

Metal Helmet moments are becoming more and more frequent. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Yeah, and I already said I misread the article. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Metal Helmet moments are becoming more and more frequent. 

See how easy it is to admit to making a mistake? You ought to try it sometime, be a bigger person.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

See how easy it is to admit to making a mistake? You ought to try it sometime, be a bigger person.

Admit you are an idiot? That's what all liberals should do and shut the fock up for good. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

retarded

but what I will say is that it's hard for me to take someone named Nikki very seriously in what should be a serious role. Was she given the name Nikki at birth? At some point you stop being 25 and you go by Nicole. 

Worked out really well for OJ's wife.

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Admit you are an idiot? That's what all liberals should do and shut the fock up for good. 

Quality post there seafoam. 

9 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

No, it doesn’t look like that at all. If you were actually admitting something, it would be the lie that you read it. There’s no way you could have and thought she was a Native American. No virtue points for you. 

1. I Wood Not

2. While I'd prefer a few others in 2024, I think she'd be a decent President, but think her running is more a play for VP.    I think she is "in it" for the right reasons....and that in and of itself is appealing to me. 

• Haha 1