Sign in to follow this  
GutterBoy

Dilbert goes full racist

Everybody does it, he just said it out loud. (Speaking to the first part of the video) Raise your hand if you don’t care about the demographics in your neighborhood or schools. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Everybody does it, he just said it out loud. (Speaking to the first part of the video) Raise your hand if you don’t care about the demographics in your neighborhood or schools. 

Demographics or skin color?

I can’t get it to play, dammit. What does he say? 

My street

Me, fish belly white though my wifes family, Danes, has a tiny bit of cherokee and black, 1/64th. Earliest partof my family line has been here for 7 generations, most for 4 generations

Immediate neighbor, Second generation Pole, married to a 10th generation Mexican

Kitt corner, Native American, Ute, not married

Across the street, 2nd generation Chinese/Vietnamese multi-generational family.  14 people in the home, 8 cars, nice people but they do dominate the on-street parking

Another neighbor, first generation Ethiopian immigrants.  Immigrated 15 years ago.  Thee kids.  Both parents are nurses.

A bit further uo the street, a Ukrainian/Serbian immigrant couple with an adult male child.

Up the street a black couple with a daughter they had late in life, in their 40's.I don't know their provinance except both are from back east, Detroit and Chicago.

Lastly, two homes full of lily white couples with multiple daughters I have watched grow up all their lives.

Behind me on the next street a Pakistany couple.  I find him very difficult to understand so I presume an immigrant.  He has the largest house in the neighborhood so I presume he is successful at his chosen profession.  He often needs help with his home systems, the inground sprinkler system, his pool timer, rebooting his furnace, draining his water heater (something most neglect to do).  I help out when he asks.  About half our communication is pantomime. 

59 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Why didn’t you include the poll he was referencing where 47% of African Americans in the country do not think it’s ok to be white?

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can’t get it up

There is a pill for that old man

• Haha 2

Adams was horrified that a poll of black people showed only half believe "it's OK to be white."

He called this hate and recommended white people live far away from blacks.

MSM & lefty verdict: Adams is a racist, but not the 20 million black people who think it's not OK to be white.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Guess he should have just called them a “designated group” and then he could deny being a racist 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

:thumbsup:

59 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

My neighbors are: an old Irishman to the left, a family of Puerto Ricans to the right. All of us get along just fine.

Did it affect your property value? 

54 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Adams was horrified that a poll of black people showed only half believe "it's OK to be white."

He called this hate and recommended white people live far away from blacks.

MSM & lefty verdict: Adams is a racist, but not the 20 million black people who think it's not OK to be white.

The poll in question asked if the respondent agreed with the statement "it's ok to be white" a statement started on 4chan 5 years ago and adopted by white supremacists.  Only 26% disagreed with the statement.  Hell I disagree with the statement because it's stupid, but I don't hate white people.  I also disagree with black lives matter, I think it's stupid too, but that doesn't mean I hate black people or think their lives don't matter.

Also the poll overwhelmingly agrees that black people can be racist too, so stop with playing a victim here.

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Did it affect your property value? 

No. We all take good care of our properties.

I hear that Biden is restarting the Hussein Obama policy of pushing welfare housing into suburbs. That will destroy America. Kathy Bucktooth Bitchface is pushing for it in NY too.

That's rough.

Has anyone seen the poll he is quoting?

I guess that’s his truth. He said he sees black on white violence everyday lately. That has an affect on people. People want to feel safe.  

Everything he says is true. Nearly half of black people polled hate white people and those were the ones who were honest. Yet it's racist white people who are the problem. GTFO!

57 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Everything he says is true. Nearly half of black people polled hate white people and those were the ones who were honest. Yet it's racist white people who are the problem. GTFO!

This post is full of inaccuracies. The Rasmussen poll was whether or not the statement “it’s OK to be white”, which was created by white supremacists and deemed by the ADL to be hate speech, was a statement they approved of. Only 26% of blacks said no, not nearly half, and the 26% were probably the only ones who understood the context of the question. So the statement that “half of blacks hate white people” is a double lie you just made. You also stated, referring to Adams, that “Everything he says is true”. Part of his statement was “I don’t want anything to do with black people.” If you agree with this, then you have declared yourself as just as racist as he is. (Which, apparently, is pretty damn racist.) 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The defense of Adams by some in this thread is not surprising to me, have become acquainted now with this forum. But it’s detestable and pathetic. 

I find it fascinating that BLM ers and self hating white people typically live nowhere near the black population. 

I live in SC, a very Republican State where there's more Blacks living amongst whites than probably any other State. A typical Lib would think it's a racist State, it's quite the opposite, a very progressive State where Blacks and whites live side by side regardless of social status.

It was quite the opposite when I lived up North. New Jersey, Philly and NY are the most racist segregated places that I've ever seen, it's horrible. Yet, they live under this BS Liberal platform. "We love black people, you just stay on your side and I'll stay on mine". Sad but true, that's from experience. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This post is full of inaccuracies. The Rasmussen poll was whether or not the statement “it’s OK to be white”, which was created by white supremacists and deemed by the ADL to be hate speech, was a statement they approved of. Only 26% of blacks said no, not nearly half, and the 26% were probably the only ones who understood the context of the question. So the statement that “half of blacks hate white people” is a double lie you just made. You also stated, referring to Adams, that “Everything he says is true”. Part of his statement was “I don’t want anything to do with black people.” If you agree with this, then you have declared yourself as just as racist as he is. (Which, apparently, is pretty damn racist.) 

It's okay to be white started on 4chan and is psyop to show just how toxic liberals and their woke ideologies are. The simple statement It's okay to be white should have zero problems. However, it conflicts directly with the counter-narrative that it's NOT okay to be white. That white people have caused all of the world's problems and are the sole reason for slavery, wars, and nonadvancement of other societies. 

As for the ADL. That Jewish organization is one of the major problems in this country. The founder of the ADL a Jewish man raped and killed a 13 y/o girl and tried to blame a black man but whity wasn'y having it so now we have the ADL. Oy Vey believe all Jews.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's okay to be white started on 4chan and is psyop to show just how toxic liberals and their woke ideologies are. The simple statement It's okay to be white should have zero problems. However, it conflicts directly with the counter-narrative that it's NOT okay to be white. That white people have caused all of the world's problems and are the sole reason for slavery, wars, and nonadvancement of other societies. 

As for the ADL. That Jewish organization is one of the major problems in this country. The founder of the ADL a Jewish man raped and killed a 13 y/o girl and tried to blame a black man but whity wasn'y having it so now we have the ADL. Oy Vey believe all Jews.

Again, your post is filled with inaccuracies. The Jewish man you’re referring to was Leo Frank, who was falsely accused of rape and was lynched in Georgia. He didn’t found the ADL; it was founded in response to his murder. The odious  lie you’re making is one repeated among anti-semites and white supremacist websites which is probably where you got it. Unless you want to be classified as ignorant and bigoted (and maybe, based on your posts you do) I would recommend more credible sources. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

"It's OK to be white" was created by white supremacists ... sounds pretty harmless, like a pushback against Woke. Of course "Black Lives Matter" sounds harmless too, sounds like "take the plight of black folks seriously, don't look away and reduce people to statistics," which I could agree with if I didn't know the real, sinister purpose behind it.

The ADL has been one of the institutions hijacked by Woke so you can't take their condemnations seriously anymore, and have to do your own research. I don't know the etymology of "It's OK to be white," but it sounds like something I might have come up with myself, if I had a degree in marketing. It appears it may just be a gentle, innocuous way to tell the leftoids to shove their critical race theory up their asses and fock off. That may be what gest it labeled as "white supremacist. Or, maybe not. But that's how I would use it. 

I recognize how "Black Lives Matter" sounds innocent enough but isn't. Could be the same here. Where the ADL could be of help is to identify who coined the phrase and then see what that person has to say on the matter.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's OK to be white" was created by white supremacists ..

You have to be sorry and apologetic for being White. 

Can you be a proud Black Man but not a proud White Man? 

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

"It's OK to be white" was created by white supremacists ... sounds pretty harmless, like a pushback against Woke. Of course "Black Lives Matter" sounds harmless too, sounds like "take the plight of black folks seriously, don't look away and reduce people to statistics," which I could agree with if I didn't know the real, sinister purpose behind it.

The ADL has been one of the institutions hijacked by Woke so you can't take their condemnations seriously anymore, and have to do your own research. I don't know the etymology of "It's OK to be white," but it sounds like something I might have come up with myself, if I had a degree in marketing. It appears it may just be a gentle, innocuous way to tell the leftoids to shove their critical race theory up their asses and fock off. That may be what gest it labeled as "white supremacist. Or, maybe not. But that's how I would use it. 

I recognize how "Black Lives Matter" sounds innocent enough but isn't. Could be the same here. Where the ADL could be of help is to identify who coined the phrase and then see what that person has to say on the matter.

Your criticism of the ADL is fine. I don’t agree with you, but your position is a legitimate one. 

The poster I was responding to made a criticism of the ADL which was NOT fine; it was false and ignorant and anti-Semitic. 

And I’ve noticed you do this a lot, Voltaire. Someone in this forum or elsewhere makes an ugly or bigoted statement from a supposedly conservative perspective, it gets rightfully criticized, and then you step in and offer a reasonable approach to the issue in question, yet fail to ever criticize the ugly response. Why spend so much time trying to justify the hate in others? 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your criticism of the ADL is fine. I don’t agree with you, but your position is a legitimate one. 

The poster I was responding to made a criticism of the ADL which was NOT fine; it was false and ignorant and anti-Semitic. 

And I’ve noticed you do this a lot, Voltaire. Someone in this forum or elsewhere makes an ugly or bigoted statement from a supposedly conservative perspective, it gets rightfully criticized, and then you step in and offer a reasonable approach to the issue in question, yet fail to ever criticize the ugly response. Why spend so much time trying to justify the hate in others? 

First: My Overton window is shifted much further to the right than yours. My wife is far to the right; she's out there where CDub100, Iam90sbaby, bostonlager, and Gepetto are. These posters sound like her, they sound like my sister, they sound like my favorite (deceased) uncle, so I'm comfortable with them. I'd much rather live in a community where I'm deciding my city council and school board with them, than be in a community where I'm deciding that with you. I like the further right better than I like the woke left. I wish they'd come around on racial issues especially, but that's another story.

Second: I've met only two people on this forum IRL, CDub100 is one of them (nobody is the other: from long ago.  No, I never did meet TBBOM in China :(). CDub is the nearest poster to my home. I'm not keep with picking a fight with him over the origins of the ADL, which I do not know.

Third: Regarding challenging anti-Semitism: that's blown up in my face with Casual Observer who doesn't much like me, although I'm fine with him. Just since you've been here, I've blown up my online friendship with HT because I'm offended over his researching and threatening to expose private things about Rusty's personal life. He's now resentful towards me, I still actually like him, I'm just severely disappointed. Many years ago, I caught kutulu cheating in a contest and called him out on it.... he's never forgiven me although I have forgiven him.

I try to get along with these guys, who agree with me 90% of the time, but whenever I sense they've crossed a line and I called them out, I got zapped. I went to the mat for Rusty, who I seldom agree with, because what was happening to him was wrong and I respect him. You and I disagree on damn near everything but I respect you and, like Rusty or many other posters I disagree with, I sense we could be IRL friends despite our differences on damn near everything.

I'm not keen on calling people out that I tend to agree with. Sometimes Strike when he says something particularly horrible to peenie.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

First: My Overton window is shifted much further to the right than yours. My wife is far to the right; she's out there where CDub100, Iam90sbaby, bostonlager, and Gepetto are. These posters sound like her, they sound like my sister, they sound like my favorite (deceased) uncle, so I'm comfortable with them. I'd much rather live in a community where I'm deciding my city council and school board with them, than be in a community where I'm deciding that with you. I like the further right better than I like the woke left. I wish they'd come around on racial issues especially, but that's another story.

Second: I've met only two people on this forum IRL, CDub100 is one of them (nobody is the other: from long ago.  No, I never did meet TBBOM in China :(). CDub is the nearest poster to my home. I'm not keep with picking a fight with him over the origins of the ADL, which I do not know.

Third: Regarding challenging anti-Semitism: that's blown up in my face with Casual Observer who doesn't much like me, although I'm fine with him. Just since you've been here, I've blown up my online friendship with HT because I'm offended over his researching and threatening to expose private things about Rusty's personal life. He's now resentful towards me, I still actually like him, I'm just severely disappointed. Many years ago, I caught kutulu cheating in a contest and called him out on it.... he's never forgiven me although I have forgiven him.

I try to get along with these guys, who agree with me 90% of the time, but whenever I sense they've crossed a line and I called them out, I got zapped. I went to the mat for Rusty, who I seldom agree with, because what was happening to him was wrong and I respect him. You and I disagree on damn near everything but I respect you and, like Rusty or many other posters I disagree with, I sense we could be IRL friends despite our differences on damn near everything.

I'm not keen on calling people out that I tend to agree with. Sometimes Strike when he says something particularly horrible to peenie.

You’re damn right.  You keep saying I did something that’s not true, and you have zero proof but a world class liar that threw some shite against the wall. GFY

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re damn right.  You keep saying I did something that’s not true, and you have zero proof but a world class liar that threw some shite against the wall. GFY

It's pretty clear from your own smug posts that you have been focking with Rusty. Our disagreement is whether or not we find that funny or horrible.

• Like 1

Really? Smug? That’s what you’re basing it on? And why do you ignore that other members of the sanctuary have said that Rusty actually did post someone’s personal info? Where’s your displays of repeated outrage over that ? But I’m chuckling that the best you can do is that I’m smug. Nice. 

26 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? Smug? That’s what you’re basing it on? And why do you ignore that other members of the sanctuary have said that Rusty actually did post someone’s personal info? Where’s your displays of repeated outrage over that ? But I’m chuckling that the best you can do is that I’m smug. Nice. 

Rusty didn’t post someone’s personal info online. He did do some "research" though. 

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Rusty didn’t post someone’s personal info online. He did do some "research" though. 

Well, I didn’t do any research on line. On anyone ever. I looked up things on this  site. That’s it. Like everyone else has. 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Again, your post is filled with inaccuracies. The Jewish man you’re referring to was Leo Frank, who was falsely accused of rape and was lynched in Georgia. He didn’t found the ADL; it was founded in response to his murder. The odious  lie you’re making is one repeated among anti-semites and white supremacist websites which is probably where you got it. Unless you want to be classified as ignorant and bigoted (and maybe, based on your posts you do) I would recommend more credible sources. 

False.  CDUB had it right.  Leo Frank raped and murdered a 13 year old girl, then tried to blame it on an innocent black man.  The evidence of Frank's guilt was solid and he was found guilty.  When Frank's fellow tribesman started putting pressure on local officials and it looked like Frank was going to be released from jail, the local community lynched him.

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, I didn’t do any research on line. On anyone ever. I looked up things on this  site. That’s it. Like everyone else has. 

Should be easy to prove your work, then. Otherwise, you’re guilty until proven innocent.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

This is why you can't be taken seriously as a conservative; you don't congratulate and claim respect for people that want to harm you, especially Bolsheviks like Tim.

In all of this, I never did see any proof that you posted that Kutulu cheated.

3 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

False.  CDUB had it right.  Leo Frank raped and murdered a 13 year old girl, then tried to blame it on an innocent black man.  The evidence of Frank's guilt was solid and he was found guilty.  When Frank's fellow tribesman started putting pressure on local officials and it looked like Frank was going to be released from jail, the local community lynched him.

No. He was innocent. 

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/local/2020/02/20/alonzo-mann-says-jim-conley-murdered-mary-phagan/4819312002/

Wherever you got your information it’s wrong.