Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

NFLPA First ever Team Report Cards

Before I even scrolled down, I said to myself “no way the Commanders are anywhere but 32nd”.

This sale can’t happen fast enough…about 23 years past due.

1 hour ago, makindollaz said:

Before I even scrolled down, I said to myself “no way the Commanders are anywhere but 32nd”.

Snyder is the worst…

So teams like to skimp on travel expenses 🤣

20 hours ago, makindollaz said:

funny, I was thinking the exact same thing when I looked at the list.

also considering how many injuries the 49'ers seem to have I checked the training room and saw they only got a C+.  I thought they might be lower but its still subpar.

hard to believe the Chiefs are near the bottom of every category and they are the team that is winning championships.   so I guess if you wanna win, these things dont matter much.

A lot of the bottom 10 teams are perennial contenders--Patriots, Rams/Chargers, Buccaneers, Bengals, Chiefs--maybe successful teams have a lot of players that are just never satisfied with anything being good enough.

5 hours ago, Ray_T said:

funny, I was thinking the exact same thing when I looked at the list.

also considering how many injuries the 49'ers seem to have I checked the training room and saw they only got a C+.  I thought they might be lower but its still subpar.

hard to believe the Chiefs are near the bottom of every category and they are the team that is winning championships.   so I guess if you wanna win, these things dont matter much.

Hey they take care of the families though....pretty high on importance I'm guessing 

10 hours ago, AxeElf said:

A lot of the bottom 10 teams are perennial contenders--Patriots, Rams/Chargers, Buccaneers, Bengals, Chiefs--maybe successful teams have a lot of players that are just never satisfied with anything being good enough.

I guess it depends on how the survey was done.

if they just asked about the players satisfaction with these things..... a diva is likely to say nothing is good enough so yeah  maybe your theory is right.

if they have certain criteria that make one worse than another and its not as subjective then I'd look at the results differently

14 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

if they just asked about the players satisfaction with these things

I am assuming that's how it was done, given that it was an NFLPA Report Card, and it says 1300 players participated in the survey.  So I think it is more player opinion than the application of objective criteria.

It also took place last spring.

I'm guessing that it's more of millionaire's complaining that billionaire's aren't spending enough money on the millionaire's.

As mentioned above, the Bengals, Bucs, Chiefs, and Rams represent 5 of the last 8 Super Bowl teams, all 4 winners, and they all rank in the bottom 8.

Chiefs are also in a 50 year old stadium, and as nice as they can make it, eventually the Chiefs are going to be looking ahead to Arrowhead 2.0, when a lot of the things related to facilities would improve by default.