Patented Phil

Jan. 6 videos finally released. The Dems were full of crap.

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

This whole post is nothing but false assumptions. Do you have any facts about this topic to offer? Can you rebut anything I wrote? Have at it, I welcome a discussion of the actual topic at hand. Let’s hear about how these whistleblowers are credible, or why Jordan is keeping the testimony secret, or why losing your clearance for sneaking secret documents out on a thumb drive is some kind of persecution.

Dunno don’t care. I’ll start caring when I see a level playing field. Sounds like the gop is finally fighting the dnc way 

Who cares if the FBI-CIA infiltrates all these organizations and instigated violence?  Who cares if the FBI-CIA have boots on the ground with blowhorns pushing for violence?  Who cares if the FBI-CIA constantly lies to Congress and refuses to answer every important question?

These are the same organizations which have drugged citizens with LSD.  Employed and trained Lee Harvey Oswald as an operative.  Assassinated a dozen foreign leaders.  Recruited Nazis to work for them.  Had plans to shoot down a US passenger plan full of US citizens to trigger an invasion of Cuba.  Our intelligence organizations have become too gestopo-like and are not following the rule of law.  They act above the law.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

This whole post is nothing but false assumptions. Do you have any facts about this topic to offer? Can you rebut anything I wrote? Have at it, I welcome a discussion of the actual topic at hand. Let’s hear about how these whistleblowers are credible, or why Jordan is keeping the testimony secret, or why losing your clearance for sneaking secret documents out on a thumb drive is some kind of persecution.

You’re as pathetic as Linda Sanchez. Here’s the video sh!tlib. 

12 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

When you see hair like that you must know. She belongs washing dishes. 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Who cares if the FBI-CIA infiltrates all these organizations and instigated violence?  Who cares if the FBI-CIA have boots on the ground with blowhorns pushing for violence?  Who cares if the FBI-CIA constantly lies to Congress and refuses to answer every important question?

These are the same organizations which have drugged citizens with LSD.  Employed and trained Lee Harvey Oswald as an operative.  Assassinated a dozen foreign leaders.  Recruited Nazis to work for them.  Had plans to shoot down a US passenger plan full of US citizens to trigger an invasion of Cuba.  Our intelligence organizations have become too gestopo-like and are not following the rule of law.  They act above the law.

I appreciated the free LSD.

The German scientists were subjugated by the Nazi's.  They were not necessarily Nazi's themselves by belief, but rather by pure survival. 

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Dunno don’t care. I’ll start caring when I see a level playing field. Sounds like the gop is finally fighting the dnc way 

Facts don’t matter to centrists.

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

Let's not forget that the "whistleblowers" also admitted under oath that they have been paid by Kash Patel. Actual whistleblowers are not typically on the payroll of a hyperpartisan hack that would coincidentally benefit if they actually had something to blow the whistle on. And why won't Jordan let the Dems see any evidence, nor follow the rules set forth by the committee he chairs? 

Occam's Razor says it's all a political sham.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Facts don’t matter to centrists.

centrists dont think either side is good

have you ever called out anyone from the DNC for anything?  

where is Adam Schitt for brains facts on Russia Russia Russia

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Let's not forget that the "whistleblowers" also admitted under oath that they have been paid by Kash Patel. Actual whistleblowers are not typically on the payroll of a hyperpartisan hack that would coincidentally benefit if they actually had something to blow the whistle on. And why won't Jordan let the Dems see any evidence, nor follow the rules set forth by the committee he chairs? 

why didnt the democrats let everyone see all the footage from J6?  we can go back and forth on this ad naseum

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

That was some dumb-a$$ shite on her part there, don’t care what party she is from. When the guy said it’s not his account, she should have reclaimed her time and taken the L.

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

I appreciated the free LSD.

The German scientists were subjugated by the Nazi's.  They were not necessarily Nazi's themselves by belief, but rather by pure survival. 

No, the Nazis were not all innocent victims of Hitler.  One guy who ran a Nazi camp we got to head up NASA.  This lovely guy ran a camp and he personally implemented a policy of publicly hanging the five slowest working jews that day to keep the other workers motivated.   These were some of the most ruthless bastards there were who should have been hung for war crimes.  

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

No, the Nazis were not all innocent victims of Hitler.  One guy who ran a Nazi camp we got to head up NASA.  This lovely guy ran a camp and he personally implemented a policy of publicly hanging the five slowest working jews that day to keep the other workers motivated.   These were some of the most ruthless bastards there were who should have been hung for war crimes.  

They just say stuff.  

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

That was some dumb-a$$ shite on her part there, don’t care what party she is from. When the guy said it’s not his account, she should have reclaimed her time and taken the L.

Maybe. The questioning all the way around was pretty shoddy. Likely would have been presented more professionally if the Dems would have had access to evidence BEFORE questioning began.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fnord said:

How much money and what was it for?  Was it to cover legal expenses or to help sustain themselves as a direct result of the illegal retaliation?  You bootlickers are the worst. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Maybe. The questioning all the way around was pretty shoddy. Likely would have been presented more professionally if the Dems would have had access to evidence BEFORE questioning began.

Yeah.  It was very professional to dig through Twitter to find dirt on a whistleblower, and then get it wrong. 

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

I did not say all.  I suggested that some were.

14 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Your right.  Some were decent, some were animalistic brutes.

53 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

"The German scientists were subjugated by the Nazi's. "

That suggests all....but even acknowledging there might be some, the majority the CIA were horrible, but we treated them like toyalty giving them high positions and large salaries. 

14 hours ago, jonmx said:

"The German scientists were subjugated by the Nazi's. "

That suggests all....but even acknowledging there might be some, the majority the CIA were horrible, but we treated them like toyalty giving them high positions and large salaries. 

And my having written that they were not necessarily Nazi's themsleves suggests that some were and some were not.

• Haha 1

So many outsized and fragile egos up in here.  

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

And my having written that they were not necessarily Nazi's themsleves suggests that some were and some were not.

If I said the left are pedophiles, would you take that as I am just talking about a few.  Of course not.  

22 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When you see hair like that you must know. She belongs washing dishes. 

Imagine someone voted for her to represent them. 

12 minutes ago, jonmx said:

If I said the left are pedophiles, would you take that as I am just talking about a few.  Of course not.  

If you said the left were not necessarily pedophiles I would take that to mean you do not believe all of them are.  

26 minutes ago, jonmx said:

If? 😂😂

13 hours ago, dogcows said:

If? 😂😂

Ok, I get it now.  You don't understand English. 

On 5/18/2023 at 10:25 PM, dogcows said:

Do you really believe the stuff from Smellyburger?

One of the “whistleblowers” lost his clearance for unauthorized removal of classified documents onto a thumb drive. Another one refused to do his job when he was tasked with investigating one of the Jan 6 insurrectionists. Shittenburger doesn’t mention that for some reason, nor does he mention one of them is a “fellow” of a far right political group and did unauthorized interviews with Russian media orgs.

Do you ever consider digging deeper? You can find quite a few details on these guys, and none of it makes them look credible.

And another question to ponder: if they ARE credible, and this is a BOMBSHELL … then why is Gym Jordan hiding it from Dems and the public?

The fact that Spewaburger tossed in a statement about something the FBI did to MLK Jr. in the 1960s is further proof that he’s got nothing. It’s totally irrelevant to the topic at hand, and you’d only put that in if your evidence was weak or non-existent. J Edgar Hoover isn’t in charge of the FBI anymore if you haven’t noticed.

I love that he quotes his own publication as if it’s gospel truth, but if you read it, it says “‘according to one Jan 6 witness…” - doesn’t even identify said witness. Doesn’t make any attempt to corroborate the information with another witness. nope. Who cares about journalism. Just get one guy to say there were 200 undercover agents, then publish it as if it’s confirmed 😂😂😂. Even if you agree 100% with this guy’s politics, you have to see this is some of the most shoddy “journalism” around. And Elon Musk is retweeting this stuff? He’s proving himself to be a complete idiot who clearly was born into privilege and “fell up” most of his life. 

Dogcows is ok with the people born into privilege that fall up now. Lol

On 5/20/2023 at 11:49 PM, jonmx said:

Ok, I get it now.  You don't understand English. 

He does not.

17 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

He does not.

Stupid.