Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Silicon Valley Bank

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So you're saying more banking deregulation would have prevented this?

Gutterpedo went to the same schools as TimSimpleMindedThinking I see.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Gutterpedo went to the same schools as TimSimpleMindedThinking I see.

Figures you wouldn't have the capability to discuss the talking point you heard on FoxNews.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Figures you wouldn't have the capability to discuss the talking point you heard on FoxNews.

1)  Haven't had FoxNews on at all today and don't watch it much to begin with.

2)  Certainly I have the CAPABILITY to discuss anything.  Do quite frequently.  That I CHOOSE not to with a racist pedo troll is simply a choice.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

1)  Haven't had FoxNews on at all today and don't watch it much to begin with.

2)  Certainly I have the CAPABILITY to discuss anything.  Do quite frequently.  That I CHOOSE not to with a racist pedo troll is simply a choice.

:first:

28 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Smart people watch Fox. They also watch CNN and MSNBC.  That way you can decide for yourself what lie is true. 

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Imagine somebody goods factual information and corrects you on things only for you to act like this. This is the typical liberal. Unless you agree with them it doesn’t matter how right you are. They’ll claim all you do is watch Fox News and start talking out their ass. This is why nobody likes you leftists anymore. You lost the ability to think clearly, to be impartial, to accept facts, to admit you’re wrong, etc. Instead, it’s nothing but people acting like this 

6 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Imagine somebody goods factual information and corrects you on things only for you to act like this. This is the typical liberal. Unless you agree with them it doesn’t matter how right you are. They’ll claim all you do is watch Fox News and start talking out their ass. This is why nobody likes you leftists anymore. You lost the ability to think clearly, to be impartial, to accept facts, to admit you’re wrong, etc. Instead, it’s nothing but people acting like this 

Nobody likes you!  You need a new schtick

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Nobody likes you!  You need a new schtick

Full tilt :first: 

Truth hurts doesn’t it? Maybe if you stop acting like a brat and lying all the time while also not accepting common sense and facts then MAYBE one day you can actually have friends & people that will talk to you :lol: 

5 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Full tilt :first: 

Truth hurts doesn’t it? Maybe if you stop acting like a brat and lying all the time while also not accepting common sense and facts then MAYBE one day you can actually have friends & people that will talk to you :lol: 

I’m still amazed if you’re older than 12

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Coming from you? 😆

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You’re crying quite a bit today aren’t you Timothy? We all know what you are. Everybody does. There’s no use hiding it

On 3/13/2023 at 2:59 PM, GutterBoy said:

That's not 20, thanks.

Now it's 34. Sup now?

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Could you still shower with him? What’s the cutoff? 

8 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Silicon Valley Bank had no official chief risk officer ahead of collapse but employed DEI executive

Silicon Valley Bank actively promoted DEI policies in recent years

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/silicon-valley-bank-had-no-official-chief-risk-officer-ahead-collapse-but-employed-a-dei-executive

Diversity was the problem?

🙄

12 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Diversity was the problem?

🙄

See how weak liberals are? They have to make everything about race. Everything.  Woke is an ideology, not a race. And like all elitists woke liberals, they don’t practice what they preach.  Obviously.  None of those entitled libtards, many of them with zero banking experience, were about to give up their spot. Just like you. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

See how weak liberals are? They have to make everything about race. Everything.  

Unlike the Republicans here like you that never talk about race or diversity or dei or woke, right?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Unlike the Republicans here like you that never talk about race or diversity or dei or woke, right?

Another wokester not lifting a finger to help anyone but himself. You lead a trite and small life. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another wokester not lifting a finger to help anyone but himself. You lead a trite and small life. 

You obviously know nothing about me.  You're as dumb as they come.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Ooooh, you gave dope fiends and illegals some food.  Nice work.  You’re making a big difference.  

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Well, you do live a SMALL life$#@! :rimshot:

If we can infer that the banking exposure was due to these entities under estimating the inflation, then perhaps we can also see why it is important for the media to protect us by calling out the lies of Democrats as well as Republicans.  Joe lied repeatedly and emphatically about inflation for months.

52 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If we can infer that the banking exposure was due to these entities under estimating the inflation, then perhaps we can also see why it is important for the media to protect us by calling out the lies of Democrats as well as Republicans.  Joe lied repeatedly and emphatically about inflation for months.

If you guys think banks forecast inflation by listening to the media or the president then you're dumber than I thought 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

If you guys think banks forecast inflation by listening to the media or the president then you're dumber than I thought 

Perhaps, but apparently still smarter than a bank CEO 🤭

On 3/19/2023 at 1:41 PM, RLLD said:

Perhaps, but apparently still smarter than a bank CEO 🤭

9 Things More Trustworthy Than A Bank

Oh no! Silicon Valley Bank imploded on itself, dealing a significant blow to our economy! If only those dumb rich people were smart enough to stop putting their money in a bank.

Here are some things far more trustworthy than banks these days:

1. The United States Congress: Great for insider trading tips.
  2. Hunter Biden with an electronic device: So responsible.
  3. Whoopi Goldberg watching your hamburger for you while you go to the restroom: You should have known better.
  4. George Santos's resumé: No, he's not really a world-famous cave diver.
  5. Amazon's handling of Lord of the Rings properties: $1 billion down the drain.
  6. Din Djarin's adherence to the way of the Mandalore: Stop taking off your helmet, man!
  7. A Babylon Bee writer trying his best not to write another pronoun joke: Or her. Or they. Wait...
  8. The railway system in East Palestine: Also, don't drink the water.
  9. A toddler with chocolate on his face who "did not" eat the cookie: Wait, that's no toddler, that's Biden!

Then again, there's always gold. Just ask every pirate who has ever buried hidden treasure. They are the real sages of our time.

• Thanks 1

On 3/13/2023 at 5:19 PM, Cdub100 said:

I bought a bunch of $FRC FIRST REPUBLIC BANK SAN FRANCISCO at $21.57 today. The government isn't going to let the banks fail. :dunno:

I should have sold at $30... So I doubled up and brought my average price down.

Symbol    FRC
Description    FIRST REPUBLIC BANK SAN FRANCISCO COM U
Price    15.925
Settlement Date    03/23/2023

The top 10 accounts at SVB held over 12 billion dollars.  Anyone with brain power knows this is a risk.

Why bail these fockers out again?

Just now, Alias Detective said:

The top 10 accounts at SVB held over 12 billion dollars.  Anyone with brain power knows this is a risk.

Why bail these fockers out again?

Because they are all Democrats and the Democratic Party is the party of corporate welfare.

On 3/21/2023 at 1:45 PM, Cdub100 said:

I should have sold at $30... So I doubled up and brought my average price down.

Symbol    FRC
Description    FIRST REPUBLIC BANK SAN FRANCISCO COM U
Price    15.925
Settlement Date    03/23/2023

:(

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

:(

Poor Cdub just loves to light his money on fire.

Poor Cdub just loves to light his money on fire.

Has Bitcoin hit 500k yet? I was told 2023

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Has Bitcoin hit 500k yet? I was told 2023

ETH was supposed to hit $1M last year according to 90sDouche.  I must have missed it.

ETH was supposed to hit $1M last year according to 90sDouche.  I must have missed it.

I am pretty sure out of everyone, he did fairly well with crypto. He was in it early. Mostly everyone after got burnt. 

Yeah I took a shot. Lost $500 on my FRC stock... my common stock is worthless right?

I don't post my wins because nobody cares. but here are a few from this year:

CORZQ cost bases .21 currently .36

TSLA Cost 139 currently 161

MSFT 240 currently 307

Not actively trading just DCAing mutual funds and I'll take a shot every now again like I did above.

Still love bitcoin and have been buying $10 every day. I'm back to being a whole coiner and if things go well during Celsius auction I should get my other 5 back at some point.

I have 750 LCID stock sitting at down 8 k right now :overhead:

I did sell 250 when it was at 53 or so. 

Still down YOOGE

Also I'm still 50% cash. I think we have a yuge leg down this summer. :dunno:

So probably a big bull run coming up fellas. InverseCdub