Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Brothers in Jussie Smollett hoax speak out for 1st time

skip to 1:00

29 minutes ago, edjr said:

skip to 1:00

Lots of drama with those folks

The saddest part is that Jussie knew his lies would be gobbled up and pedaled by the MSM.  He didn’t invent fake racism.  He was so confident that he wouldn’t be questioned, that he never saw how easily his story could be unraveled. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The saddest part is that Jussie knew his lies would be gobbled up and pedaled by the MSM.  He didn’t invent fake racism.  He was so confident that he wouldn’t be questioned, that he never saw how easily his story could be unraveled. 

His logic in that regard was sound. I remain surprised that there is at least an implicit acknowledgement of his vile actions.  I would note further that he has enjoyed a rather substantial "ignoring" of the gravity of his actions by the liberal/woke/racebaiting leftists....

The allowance for bad behavior within the AA community is one of their prominent cultural weaknesses

38 minutes ago, RLLD said:

His logic in that regard was sound. I remain surprised that there is at least an implicit acknowledgement of his vile actions.  I would note further that he has enjoyed a rather substantial "ignoring" of the gravity of his actions by the liberal/woke/racebaiting leftists....

The allowance for bad behavior within the AA community is one of their prominent cultural weaknesses

I think the mindset is that it’s not a big deal  if he made it up, because it really did happen to someone, somewhere, at sometime