MDC

TN Republican Lt. Gov. supports bans on drag shows. GUESS WHAT?!?

He’s a flaming mo! 

The 20 y/o Instagram twink says he’s been following his pics for 4 years too. Groomers gonna groom!

Once again proving that anti-queer conservatives always crave D. 

Always.  And we've seen it here too.  Horseman, one of the most vocal anti lgbtq dudes here shares a link to gaysex cam by accident.

I've always said it, anyone that is that anti gay, is hiding self hate.

All these GOP trans bill sponsors, old photos of them dressed as women.

Obvious.

I saw pieces of that awkward interview that somehow he sat through.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Always.  And we've seen it here too.  Horseman, one of the most vocal anti lgbtq dudes here shares a link to gaysex cam by accident.

Obvious.

I do wonder how common this is, or just in general a "fear" of lgbtq people OR how they make them feel.   I was joking with a buddy that 50% of the anti-trans movement is probably based on the fear of being "tricked" by a trans person.  

I get it, I used to avoid gay dudes in college b/c of the dumb assumption that they were all hypersexual, hitting on people, etc.   Turns out I am not that desirable for men or women :lol:, and it made me think a few times "huh, this is how women must feel all the time".   I was being hyperbolic with the 50%, and joking, but IMO there is a little bit of this going on, especially when you pair it with multiple stories of the loudest voices against these people turning out to be one of them.  

I support gay marriage, but oppose gay adoption. Does that make me anti-gay?

Your statement doesn't work. By that philosophy, are anti-pedophile people secretly hiding something? Perhaps they just oppose it for moral/ethical reasons.

This is as surprising as seafoam being an incel 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I support gay marriage, but oppose gay adoption. Does that make me anti-gay?

Your statement doesn't work. By that philosophy, are anti-pedophile people secretly hiding something? Perhaps they just oppose it for moral/ethical reasons.

Some probably are.

When I say anti-gay, I'm talking about the extremes, like the people that will shout faygot at gay people, or say they're disgusting, should be dead, true hatred.  Not just thinking that they shouldn't adopt

3 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

What does being ghey have to do with little kids at drag shows?

are people that dress in drag ungay?

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Obvious.

Like I said, I'm a gay black muslim

Most gay people oppose these grooming tactics aimed at young children.  This issue of the explosion of gender affirming care on 100× the number of children from just a decade ago is not about being anti-gay.  It is about protecting kids from institutions which only care about sexualizing children and the resulting profits from them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Lt. Governor bans drag shows to protect kids while also liking “sexy” posts of a minor = massive hypocrite.

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Like I said, I'm a gay black muslim

Better not ever go back home or you'll be murdered. 

3 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Gays can be against grooming kids 

20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'd not considered the "I'm a homosexual who opposes pedophilia" angle. Went right over my head, I was just seeing the hypocrisy. It's 2023, I wonder if he can get it to work for him.

Some probably are.

When I say anti-gay, I'm talking about the extremes, like the people that will shout faygot at gay people, or say they're disgusting, should be dead, true hatred.  Not just thinking that they shouldn't adopt

Do you get this upset when Jane Fonda says conservatives should be murdered on national tv?

25 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Do you get this upset when Jane Fonda says conservatives should be murdered on national tv?

Who gives a fock what Jane Fonda thinks.

22 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Who gives a fock what Jane Fonda thinks.

Not me.  Not since 1981. That was the last time her muffin was the least bit moist.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why do you care what a random person says then?

What random person are we talking about here?

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

people who are "anti-gay" like you claim

Generally I don't care, except when they either are violent towards gays, or they are in positions of power and try to take away their rights.  Then I get upset.

4 hours ago, MDC said:

He’s a flaming mo! 

The 20 y/o Instagram twink says he’s been following his pics for 4 years too. Groomers gonna groom!

Once again proving that anti-queer conservatives always crave D. 

Without reading your post I was going to guess that you are a huge phaggot.

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Generally I don't care, except when they either are violent towards gays, or they are in positions of power and try to take away their rights.  Then I get upset.

Take away what rights? 

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Except that apparently you do!  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Take away what rights? 

In case you haven't noticed there has been a bunch of GOP legislation geared towards drag shows and marriages.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

In case you haven't noticed there has been a bunch of GOP legislation geared towards drag shows and marriages.

Again, what rights are being taken away?

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You have a right to shake your balls in front of children? You’re a sick twisted subhuman.

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Again, what rights are being taken away?

Two threads that we talked about here, were making it illegal for a man to sing/dance while dressed as a woman, and the other was getting a marriage license/getting married.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Two threads that we talked about here, were making it illegal for a man to sing/dance while dressed as a woman, and the other was getting a marriage license/getting married.

It takes a special kind of retarded person to spend all day on a message board telling lies. 

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

It takes a special kind of retarded person to spend all day on a message board telling lies. 

Yes it does, Disney Land.

41 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Without reading your post I was going to guess that you are a huge phaggot.

That explains why you follow me around like a Republican Governor and his Instagram crush. :wub: 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Gay marriage is the law of the land.  Drag shows are not being made illegal.  Now go hide in the corner and worry about a bank run .  

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gay marriage is the law of the land.  Drag shows are not being made illegal.  Now go hide in the corner and worry about a bank run .  

They are now in Tennessee.

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/02/1160784530/tennessee-ban-public-drag-shows-transgender-health-care-youth#:~:text=— Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee has,in the Senate Thursday afternoon.

Tennessee becomes the first state to pass a ban on public drag shows

Nashville, TENN. — Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee has signed a bill banning drag shows in public spaces, a measure that will likely force drag shows underground in Tennessee. Other states across the country are proposing similar legislation.

[...]

1 minute ago, squistion said:

They are now in Tennessee.

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/02/1160784530/tennessee-ban-public-drag-shows-transgender-health-care-youth#:~:text=— Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee has,in the Senate Thursday afternoon.

Tennessee becomes the first state to pass a ban on public drag shows

Nashville, TENN. — Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee has signed a bill banning drag shows in public spaces, a measure that will likely force drag shows underground in Tennessee. Other states across the country are proposing similar legislation.

[...]

Public land. Many things are prohibited on public land. Like The Ten Commandments. Are they illegal too? Or restricted? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Public land. Many things are prohibited on public land. Like The Ten Commandments. Are they illegal too? Or restricted? 

Reading is fundamental. Public spaces, not on public land.

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

Reading is fundamental. Public spaces, not on public land.

E.g.   HT can still have his drag show at his house, but he couldn't go to see one at a bar or strip club in TN?