MDC

TN Republican Lt. Gov. supports bans on drag shows. GUESS WHAT?!?

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

E.g.   HT can still have his drag show at his house, but he couldn't go to see one at a bar or strip club in TN?

I didn't read the bill, but can HT still go see nude men dance?  If so, how is it that he can see nude men dance, but not men dressed like women dance?  That's focked up 

9 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

E.g.   HT can still have his drag show at his house, but he couldn't go to see one at a bar or strip club in TN?

I read it that way and this is how some others have interpreted it's application. 

26 minutes ago, squistion said:

Reading is fundamental. Public spaces, not on public land.

Even better. Many things are prohibited in public spaces. That doesn’t make them illegal, Perry Mason. 

19 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I may be wrong, but my understanding is that they can have them in clubs and strip bars, just not parks and libraries and schools. 

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I may be wrong, but my understanding is that they can have them in clubs and strip bars, just not parks and libraries and schools. 

That would make more sense, unless the wording in the bill is vague.  

6 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Always.  And we've seen it here too.  Horseman, one of the most vocal anti lgbtq dudes here shares a link to gaysex cam by accident.

I've always said it, anyone that is that anti gay, is hiding self hate.

Looky-here - a White Guilt Libtard lecturing others on self hate.  😆

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Even better. Many things are prohibited in public spaces. That doesn’t make them illegal, Perry Mason. 

If people arrested for violating this new law, then yes, it will be illegal. 

16 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

A reasonable rule that all Americans agreed with 10 years ago - until Liberals lost their focking minds.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

That explains why you follow me around like a Republican Governor and his Instagram crush. :wub: 

Another figment of your imagination, just like you're a straight guy with a kid.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

I read it that way and this is how some others have interpreted it's application. 

@Voltaire - after reading this, would you still agree with your post?   To me it is saying that it's ONLY at an adult cabaret (wtf that means, I take it as meaning strip club).    

I am not saying that it will be enforced that way, but wouldn't TECHNICALLY a female Elvis impersonator at a local bar be in violation?   Also in 1A - how would that apply to people's houses with kids?   

I get a little :blink: reading these things and trying to extrapolate how they could be interpreted as written.   But I would guess these are the concerns people are bringing up with bills like these, especially when you hate or don't trust those proposing them.  

14 hours ago, squistion said:

Not seeing a problem with this.  We already have laws against indecency in public and children's settings and you don't get all butt-hurt over that.

GTFO with your fake outrage and misinterpretations to push "The Message".  :lol: 

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not seeing a problem with this.  We already have laws against indecency in public and children's settings and you don't get all butt-hurt over that.

GTFO with your fake outrage and misinterpretations to push "The Message".  :lol: 

Since when has a guy dressing in drag been considered indecent in public? 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Who says they can’t dress in drag in public? 

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who says they can’t dress in drag in public? 

Yeah, as usual, Sqiz is deliberately misinterpreting what is going on to push the narrative.  Not surprised.  He still thinks LGBTQ+ people have ZERO civil rights at all.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, as usual, Sqiz is deliberately misinterpreting what is going on to push the narrative.  Not surprised.  He still thinks LGBTQ+ people have ZERO civil rights at all.

It’s funny, if the law was people could not dress in drag I would be 100 pct against that, despite me thinking those people are whack jobs. As usual, there is no such tolerance from the other side. It’s their way or you’re a Nazi. Whatever. 

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 10:14 AM, MDC said:

He’s a flaming mo! 

The 20 y/o Instagram twink says he’s been following his pics for 4 years too. Groomers gonna groom!

Once again proving that anti-queer conservatives always crave D. 

You DO realize just cause somebody is gay doesn’t mean they support pedophilia or grooming right? They literally have a group called “Gays Against Groomers”. I know you’re a flaming liberal and that’s ok. But use a little common sense when talking. It’ll save you embarrassment in the long run :thumbsup: 

9 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

You DO realize just cause somebody is gay doesn’t mean they support pedophilia or grooming right? They literally have a group called “Gays Against Groomers”. I know you’re a flaming liberal and that’s ok. But use a little common sense when talking. It’ll save you embarrassment in the long run :thumbsup: 

You do realize this fat closet case was following a 20 y/o twink for years, putting heart and fire emojis on his posts when he was a minor?

:wacko: 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

You do realize this fat closet case was following a 20 y/o twink for years, putting heart and fire emojis on his posts when he was a minor?

He was a minor or was he 20? You can’t keep having it both ways. As far as the info that’s been put out, he messaged him as an adult. 18 is an adult and that’s what I’ve seen. Either way, what I said still stands true. You can be gay and against grooming kids. I wouldn’t call a 17 or 18 year old “a child”. This is FAR different than these people going after kids that are 3 or 8 or 12 like ALOT of these groomers have been doing. 

Use a little common sense and stop trying to be like “GOTCHA! See?! The republicans have people too!” Yea nobody cares about that. Why? Cause it’s nothing but a red herring. There’s an epidemic going on with these people ACTIVELY and PUBLICLY trying to groom little kids and all you can say is “WhAt AbOuT rEpuBliCaNs” :doh: 

2 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

He was a minor or was he 20? You can’t keep having it both ways. As far as the info that’s been put out, he messaged him as an adult. 18 is an adult and that’s what I’ve seen. Either way, what I said still stands true. You can be gay and against grooming kids. I wouldn’t call a 17 or 18 year old “a child”. This is FAR different than these people going after kids that are 3 or 8 or 12 like ALOT of these groomers have been doing. 

Use a little common sense and stop trying to be like “GOTCHA! See?! The republicans have people too!” Yea nobody cares about that. Why? Cause it’s nothing but a red herring. There’s an epidemic going on with these people ACTIVELY and PUBLICLY trying to groom little kids and all you can say is “WhAt AbOuT rEpuBliCaNs” :doh: 

According to the 20 y/oInstagram twink, your hero the fat closet case has been liking his posts for 3 years. I guess we know where you stand on closet blobs stalking barely legal teens online while protecting kids from drag queen story hour.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

According to the 20 y/oInstagram twink, your hero the fat closet case has been liking his posts for 3 years. I guess we know where you stand on closet blobs stalking barely legal teens online while protecting kids from drag queen story hour.

“Liking his posts for 3 years” do you even hear yourself? You sound like such a focking idiot. He liked a 20 year olds posts for a few years and that automatically makes it on the same level as drag queens showing their bootyhole to 4 or 5 year olds? Or them trying to turn kids gay at the age of 3. Or teach them how to suck a d1ck when they’re only 5. :doh: 

You’re making yourself look stupid. Stop it. I’m trying to help you but if you want out of the hole you gotta put down the shovel 

8 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

“Liking his posts for 3 years” do you even hear yourself? You sound like such a focking idiot. He liked a 20 year olds posts for a few years and that automatically makes it on the same level as drag queens showing their bootyhole to 4 or 5 year olds? Or them trying to turn kids gay at the age of 3. Or teach them how to suck a d1ck when they’re only 5. :doh: 

You’re making yourself look stupid. Stop it. I’m trying to help you but if you want out of the hole you gotta put down the shovel 

The now 20 y/o says the closet mo has been following his Instagram posts for 3 years. 

Typical “protect the kids” conservatard: wagging his finger with one hand and tugging it with the other. 😢 

• Sad 1

Oh. Some closeted Republican is against kids at traditionally adult themed entertainment. I’ll have to rethink my position.  

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

The now 20 y/o says the closet mo has been following his Instagram posts for 3 years. 

Typical “protect the kids” conservatard: wagging his finger with one hand and tugging it with the other. 😢 

Holy fock man you are seriously doing your best to create a red herring :doh: WHO THE FOCK CARES IF SOMEONE FOLLOWS ANOTHER PERSONS INSTAGRAM YOU FOCKING MORONIC PIECE OF SH1T. Jesus Christ I tried helping and being nice but when you’re such a retarded piece of Sh1t liberal there’s no helping you. 

Following a person Instagram account (who’s 20 btw)  = pedophilia and grooming according to this pea brain :lol: 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh. Some closeted Republican is against kids at traditionally adult themed entertainment. I’ll have to rethink my position.  

You can’t tell MDC that. He won’t accept it. He will just keep repeating “20 tWiNk WaS bEiNg FoLlOwEd On InStAgRaM” like that’s some big, illegal thing :lol: guess if he wants to play that game we should get him arrested for Jenna Ortega and thinking she’s cute right?

23 hours ago, jonmx said:

Most gay people oppose these grooming tactics aimed at young children.  This issue of the explosion of gender affirming care on 100× the number of children from just a decade ago is not about being anti-gay.  It is about protecting kids from institutions which only care about sexualizing children and the resulting profits from them.

This. 

The gay people I know personally are against gender affirming care because of how these children are being treated. 

14 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Following a person Instagram account (who’s 20 btw)  = pedophilia and grooming according to this pea brain :lol: 

Following him when he was 17 does, PedoCash. :doh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

Following him when he was 17 does, PedoCash. :doh: 

Lmfao no it does NOT you dumb ass :lol: I follow my 14 year old and her friends on IG. Does that make me a pedophile? 
I swear you liberals are such focking retards. You equate a person following a profile on Instagram as the same thing as a drag Queen meeting a 12 year old boy for sex :lol: the lunacy of you and your kind is astounding. You need to be chemically castrated and have your hard drive checked cause only a complete lunatic thinks this way.

Gonna start calling this moron GroomerDC :lol: 

I really wish people on this site would quit throwing the word "pedo" around. FFS. 

• Like 1

This drag Queens and kids business is an infamia. I don’t want it near schools. In my city we would keep it on the liberal neighborhoods.  They’re animals anyway. Let them lose their souls. 

22 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

I follow my 14 year old and her friends on IG.

Figures. Creep.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Figures. Creep.

Typical leftist nutjob. Loses the argument and immediately goes into name calling :lol: 

Have fun being exposed as an idiot GroomerDC 

Just now, WhiskeyCash said:

Typical leftist nutjob. Loses the argument and immediately goes into name calling :lol: 

Have fun being exposed as an idiot GroomerDC 

You follow 14 y/o girls on Instagram. I hope your daughter locks her door at night. 

• Thanks 1

So you shouldn’t monitor your kids social media? That’s a lot worse than monitoring it. Happy parenting. 

Just now, MDC said:

You follow 14 y/o girls on Instagram. I hope your daughter locks her door at night. 

Yep sure do. Proud of it. Only a retarded groomer like yourself tries to downplay you and your kind grooming 3, 4, and 5 year olds about sex and sucking d1ck but you draw the line at following people on Instagram :lol: nevermind that it’s my own child and her friends that have followed me and I followed them back :lol: 

So tell me again GroomerDC how just simply following someone on social media is the same as actually assaulting young kids. Don’t worry I’ll wait :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you shouldn’t monitor your kids social media? That’s a lot worse than monitoring it. Happy parenting. 

Oh this retard thinks focking a young child is fine but if you follow them on social media? Well you’re a regular Buffalo Bob then :lol: 

The Sh1t I see come out of liberals mouths nowadays is quite frankly hilarious. Cause literally only an absolute retarded trolling moron would try and say that is the same or worse than what he himself is doing by focking Little kids :lol: I hope he responds again. I can’t wait to see the lunacy he’s going to claim next 

4 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

Yep sure do. Proud of it. 

You’re proud of befriending preteen girls online? Next time you show up at one of their sleepovers I hope Chris Hansen walks out of the closet. Creep.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your kids, yes.  Your kids friends?  That's creepy.  Unless you're friends with the parents and have an agreement to monitor together or something.

Also kids always find a way around the monitoring, just saying.

• Like 1

It's been a few days now since the closeted Lt. Governor of Tennessee has been outed as a gay guy. Is there a drive to remove him from office?

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re proud of befriending preteen girls online? Next time you show up at one of their sleepovers I hope Chris Hansen walks out of the closet. Creep.

Lol only your retarded ass would equate following people on social media to pedophilia :lol: 

Now if they’re messaging them, trying to meet with them, flirting with them, etc? Yea THATS creepy and pedo. But simply following someone on social media? Not only no but HELL no. That’s the stupidest focking thing I’ve heard in a while