Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

Giants are trading for Darren Waller

interesting development.... if it happens

a third round pick..... wow.

but the Giants need a WR more than they need a TE.  

30 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

a third round pick..... wow.

but the Giants need a WR more than they need a TE.  

Not just a 3rd rounder but a comp 100th overall. The Giants need pass catchers period. What position they line up is less important. I imagine they draft a WR early.

3 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Not just a 3rd rounder but a comp 100th overall. The Giants need pass catchers period. What position they line up is less important. I imagine they draft a WR early.

no doubt.  or trade for one.   Though with both TE's and Sequon..... in theory they could run the 2 TE offense the Pats ran when they had both Gronk and Hernandez.   I'm actually surprised nobody has really tried to duplicate that.   it was brilliant.   put a ton of pressure on the opposing LB's and opened up the offense in a way that is somewhat unique.

21 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

no doubt.  or trade for one.   Though with both TE's and Sequon..... in theory they could run the 2 TE offense the Pats ran when they had both Gronk and Hernandez.   I'm actually surprised nobody has really tried to duplicate that.   it was brilliant.   put a ton of pressure on the opposing LB's and opened up the offense in a way that is somewhat unique.

I don't know which is more difficult, acquiring two TEs with the skill level of Gronk and Hernandez, or acquiring two such TEs AND not having one of them be a murderer.

For at least 8-10 games Waller gives Jones a good chance to help prove the Gmen right investing in him.  

18 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

I don't know which is more difficult, acquiring two TEs with the skill level of Gronk and Hernandez, or acquiring two such TEs AND not having one of them be a murderer.

fair point.

further to that....  you dont know if someone is a murderer until they kill someone.    That doesnt mean you stay away from all TE's.   

or does it?

3 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

B. 

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

A 3rd round pick for a soft TE that can't stay on the field, NO THANKS.

THE GIANTS GOT FLEECED. 

I know you hear those footsteps... Hargrave, Edwards, Slay and Sanders gone. Both coordinators gone. DJ is coming, Waller is gonna murder the super bowl loser's so called squad...

9 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I know you hear those footsteps... Hargrave, Edwards, Slay and Sanders gone. Both coordinators gone. DJ is coming, Waller is gonna murder the super bowl loser's so called squad...

That's hilarious 😂

Keep running scared boy… Giants keep getting better, Iggles keep getting worse…

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

THE GIANTS GOT FLEECED. 

I think if he stays on the field they got a bargain.     Big if, but when healthy hes a top TE in this league.

5 hours ago, League Champion said:

THE GIANTS GOT FLEECED. 

So true. He'll be good for them for a couple games this year. First the Giants throw $40M at a low end QB, now this. Philadelphia is losing all their players to free agency but at least they are staying well ahead of the Giants. 

8-10 games.  

3 hours ago, League Champion said:

Slay is back ! 

Say hello to AOC for me 😊

Who is Aoc? Is that the new Iggles Offensive Coordinator?

16 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Fake New Yorker as well. You're probably from North Jersey 😂😂😂😂

When did I ever claim to be from NY.? Fake News bruh…

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Ohhh so you're a Bandwagoner? 

So just so I have this right. If you are not from the state of NY and you are a Giants fan you are a bandwagoner? Be careful how you answer this.

5 minutes ago, jrokh said:

So just so I have this right. If you are not from the state of NY and you are a Giants fan you are a bandwagoner? Be careful how you answer this.

EXACTLY! 

26 minutes ago, League Champion said:

EXACTLY! 

Interesting. Your similarity to another poster known on this bored as both a troll and a joke is uncanny! But that is either here nor there. So according to you, a Giants fan who grew up in say Lyndhurst, NJ a mere 5 minutes from Giants stadium or now Met Life, is a bandwagon fan, but a Giants fan who grew up in western NY 5 hours away, is a true fan? Do I have that correct? Does the same standard apply to Washington fans from Virginia and Maryland, who are not from the District of Columbia? The 3 people in this forearm are awaiting your response, with bated breath...

Sign another player in P Campbell that can’t seem to stay healthy.  

9 minutes ago, weepaws said:

He played in all 17 games last year, so he can, in fact, seem to stay healthy. Thanks.

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

he is a guy who truly has issues remaining healthy.  honestly Waller hasnt been that bad by comparison.   but Campbell has been horrible.

everytime it looks like hes about to breakout he gets hurt and it derails his season.

he seems to pass the eye test when I have seen him.   but I wouldnt expect much from him.   pencil him in as a #3 WR on the Giants.  if he gives you more its a bonus

18 minutes ago, Ray_T said:

he is a guy who truly has issues remaining healthy.  honestly Waller hasnt been that bad by comparison.   but Campbell has been horrible.

everytime it looks like hes about to breakout he gets hurt and it derails his season.

Again, he played in all 17 games last season. Doesn't mean he won't get hurt, but he's already proven he can do it...

3 hours ago, Ray_T said:

he seems to pass the eye test when I have seen him.   but I wouldnt expect much from him.   pencil him in as a #3 WR on the Giants.  if he gives you more its a bonus

I view him a tier below Toney based on talent, but equal in not being  able to stay healthy 

I think it would be better for Perris Campbell's stats if he hadn't played 17 games.

14 hours ago, jrokh said:

Again, he played in all 17 games last season. Doesn't mean he won't get hurt, but he's already proven he can do it...

Giants got bamboozled, he's Golladay 2.0. Good luck Bub 😂

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Giants got bamboozled, he's Golladay 2.0. Good luck Bub 😂

Don't need luck, now they have talent. If he gets hurt it's a 1 year 3 million hit, peanuts. Your trolling is terrible....

8 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Don't need luck, now they have talent. If he gets hurt it's a 1 year 3 million hit, peanuts. Your trolling is terrible....

You're clueless Cuzzo. The Giants are light years behind the Eagles and Cowboys. Why are you doing this to yourself? Don't be a homer. 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

You're clueless Cuzzo. The Giants are light years behind the Eagles and Cowboys. Why are you doing this to yourself? Don't be a homer. 

They finished the same as the cowboys last year. Now they are better. The Iggles are worse. You are running scared. Bringing up middle school arguments like you have to be from NY to be a real Giants fan. I feel sorry for the Eagles. Always the bridesmaid, in the shadow of better, more important places. Sad...

Just now, jrokh said:

They finished the same as the cowboys last year. Now they are better. The Iggles are worse. You are running scared. Bringing up middle school arguments like you have to be from NY to be a real Giants fan. I feel sorry for the Eagles. Always the bridesmaid, in the shadow of better, more important places. Sad...

THE GIANTS WON EXACTLY 1 GAME IN THE NFC EAST, THEIR OWN DIVISION LAST SEASON. 

THAT IS NOT A TYPO, THEY WON 1 GAME!

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

THE GIANTS WON EXACTLY 1 GAME IN THE NFC EAST, THEIR OWN DIVISION LAST SEASON. 

THAT IS NOT A TYPO, THEY WON 1 GAME!

So what. The goal isn't to win x amount of games in the NFC East. The goal is to make the playoffs and win as many games as possible once there. The Giants and Cowgirls both did that and each one 1 game in the playoffs. Now they are better. You are getting nervous, I get it. Once the Iggles have to pay Hurts 50+ million a year, you will be even worse. In 2 years the division is ours. Your trolling is terrible...

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

And get throttled by the Eagles 😂

Four Superbowl Rings to the Iggles one. I'm good with the ratio. I'm bored of you now, have fun trolling the rest of your pathetic day away. Maybe you can make fun of some Iggles fans from Deleware for not being real fans... HTH