Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

Giants are trading for Darren Waller

39 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Four Superbowl Rings to the Iggles one. I'm good with the ratio. I'm bored of you now, have fun trolling the rest of your pathetic day away. Maybe you can make fun of some Iggles fans from Deleware for not being real fans... HTH

Do you mean Delaware? HTH. 

God bless. 

22 minutes ago, weepaws said:

God bless. 

The poor thing. He doesn't even know how to spell the State that he SUPPOSEDLY lives in. 😂

31 minutes ago, weepaws said:

God bless. 

For all the posters in the forearm to point out a typo you should be the very last one. Doesn’t your make-believe deity say something about casting stones? HTH

10 minutes ago, League Champion said:

The poor thing. He doesn't even know how to spell the State that he SUPPOSEDLY lives in. 😂

Seafoam and Wee Wee teaming up. Now that is surprising 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

It's a forum, not a forearm. Bless your little retarded heart. 

I would think someone with as many handles as you have and the hundreds of thousands of posts would know the traditions of this bored by now. You’re not very bright are you Seafoam?

Just now, jrokh said:

I would think someone with as many handles as you have and the hundreds of thousands of posts would know the traditions of this bored by now. You’re not very bright are you Seafoam?

Seafoam says go back to Delawere, you fair weather bandwagon Giants fan 😊

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

For all the posters in the forearm to point out a typo you should be the very last one. Doesn’t your make-believe deity say something about casting stones? HTH

In the forums.  HTH.  

1 Corinthians 2:15, that would answer your question.  

God bless.  

On 3/17/2023 at 12:50 PM, weepaws said:

In the forums.  HTH.  

1 Corinthians 2:15, that would answer your question.  

God bless.  

Smh

On 3/17/2023 at 12:43 PM, jrokh said:

Seafoam and Wee Wee teaming up. Now that is surprising 

You really are struggling. Giants fans in general are a bit dim. But we already knew this.

4 hours ago, League Champion said:

Kenny Golladay, SAY IT 

waller is no Golladay.

There were already questions about Golladay when the giants threw all that money at him.   it was clearly a bad signing.

I think Waller is a top 5 TE.  Possibly top 3 if things go right for him and if he stays healthy.   Why would you not add this piece?

Giants really need pass catchers and I dont see how this move doesnt improve the team.    their pass catchers are still inferior.  its a weakness of the team but this will help.   but this team needs one more really good WR before the offense is ready to take another good step forward.    as of today they dont have that, but the offseason isnt over.  Maybe they still have a deal brewing somewhere.

honestly if they had the cap space, they should have jumped on the Cooks deal.  there isnt a lot of term left on that contract, so the risk isnt that huge if he doesnt pan out.  then they could have drafted and developed a new guy without putting him under a lot of pressure to perform early in his career.

2 hours ago, Ray_T said:

waller is no Golladay.

There were already questions about Golladay when the giants threw all that money at him.   it was clearly a bad signing.

I think Waller is a top 5 TE.  Possibly top 3 if things go right for him and if he stays healthy.   Why would you not add this piece?

Giants really need pass catchers and I dont see how this move doesnt improve the team.    their pass catchers are still inferior.  its a weakness of the team but this will help.   but this team needs one more really good WR before the offense is ready to take another good step forward.    as of today they dont have that, but the offseason isnt over.  Maybe they still have a deal brewing somewhere.

honestly if they had the cap space, they should have jumped on the Cooks deal.  there isnt a lot of term left on that contract, so the risk isnt that huge if he doesnt pan out.  then they could have drafted and developed a new guy without putting him under a lot of pressure to perform early in his career.

Last season with Carr at Qb, and all the crap going on with the Raiders, by avg he was 6th in half ppr.  So I agree he could be a top five. 

7 hours ago, gcmmidwest said:

Smh

Probably dandruff, try a different shampoo. HTH.  

4 hours ago, League Champion said:

You've lost your mind. 

we will see.   he was with Carr at QB.

what we dont know is where he will be with Danny Dimes throwing him the ball.

at this point in time Carr is the better throwing QB but Dimes is close.    Situationally right now it is the same situation as his big year.  hes the best pass catcher on the team so he should get a lot of looks in the passing game.     whether that comes to pass in reality is another matter.   sometimes a team trades for a TE and then doesnt actually use the TE in the offense.    that can and sometimes does happen.    so its not by any means a lock.    But I think the odds are good that Waller will have a really good year.